The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Well done Jas! Shoulda known the way to get Jumble into iconing would be to tempt her with Martin
    I'm just amazed nobody thought of it sooner

Comment

*smirks*

Oh, Jumble you can do two for the movie challenge too. Major Wood was Continuum. And the challenge before that...
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Jas and Josi do any of you guys know of some good bulk icon challenges? I know theres Stargate20in20 and Character100, I missed this months 20in20 and I haven't heard back for the character one, so do you two know of any other ones like that? I need something to make icons for

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Hey Jas and Josi do any of you guys know of some good bulk icon challenges? I know theres Stargate20in20 and Character100, I missed this months 20in20 and I haven't heard back for the character one, so do you two know of any other ones like that? I need something to make icons for

http://community.livejournal.com/icons100/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Thanks Jas!

I just signed up for the scifi100...so hopefully that gets approved! I'll actually be making 200...because I'm feeling ambitious and it's the summer For crying out loud! So if and when I get approved be prepared for me to come in here squeeing (because I choose Sam and Jack! ) Just letting you all be prepared to cover your ears (and eyes cuz there will be nekkid running through thread)

Comment

*smirks*

Oh, Jumble you can do two for the movie challenge too. Major Wood was Continuum. And the challenge before that...
              Actors or actresses out of costume? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

Ok, so how does it work? I don't see any dates on the categories.... you got me into this, now you have to tell me how to do it
              Last edited by Jumble; 16 June 2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Don't tempt me with the bulk challenges! I don't have time!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Actors or actresses out of costume? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

Ok, so how does it work? I don't seen any dates on the categories.... you got me into this, now you have to tell me how to do it
                  Those challenges haven't started yet. The mods make a post and tell when a challenge is open, and when the voting goes and so on, so you should follow the communities. Or I can tell you when the challenge is open and you can dust of your LJ and post your icons. (They won't start for few more weeks at least)
                  sigpic

Comment

*squuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *runs through thread neeeekkkiiiiiiiiidddddd* I got approved at scifi100 to do 100 Sam and Jack icons!!! yay!!! woohood!!! I'm so excited!! *bounces*
                    I totally gave you all a warning

Comment

What do you kids learn in school these days? *sigh*

Awesome work!!!
                      In my defence I did know *who* they were I've just not watched the show...
                      Oh I love it! But, and maybe I'm being really dumb here, who's the other ship?
                      Trip/T'Pol ST: Enterprise - Oma's with me on this one

Well done Jas! Shoulda known the way to get Jumble into iconing would be to tempt her with Martin

so I'm a bit confused, these are LiveJournal challenges right?
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        In my defence I did know *who* they were I've just not watched the show...

Trip/T'Pol ST: Enterprise - Oma's with me on this one

so I'm a bit confused, these are LiveJournal challenges right?
                        Oh my word it is? And I didn't know this? I can't believe it...*is ashamed*

And yup Aveo we're talking about LJ challenges...you should join in!

Comment

Don't tempt me with the bulk challenges! I don't have time!
                          Oh right, it's ok to get me hooked on icons, but now you're wimping out

Those challenges haven't started yet. The mods make a post and tell when a challenge is open, and when the voting goes and so on, so you should follow the communities. Or I can tell you when the challenge is open and you can dust off your LJ and post your icons. (They won't start for few more weeks at least)
                          I'd appreciate a nudge In the meantime, I'll start searching out pics and see what I can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Oh my word it is? And I didn't know this? I can't believe it...*is ashamed*
                            it is Trip/T'Pol, they couldn't have ended that series any worse That cap is from the end of Terra Prime

And yup Aveo we're talking about LJ challenges...you should join in!
                            I don't have LJ
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              it is Trip/T'Pol, they couldn't have ended that series any worse That cap is from the end of Terra Prime

I don't have LJ
                              LJ is free and pretty easy...you should get it! It's lots of fun! *runs off to Aveo's profile to vent about Trip/T'pol*

Comment

And a wp for the challenge:

I feel I should thank Jas, seeing as all the textures I used in it I snurched from her tut the other day
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X