• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Tut for Paradise Lost wp:
    <snipped for space>
    Et voila!
    sweet! Thanks for the tut! And I actually learned about the whole 'color fill' thing for that! Super thanks! *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yes, I did that earlier today! I really hope she is okay
    I hope she's just busy or something ((((oma))))

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Yes, I did that earlier today! I really hope she is okay
      It's strahge, i really hope she's OK (((((Oma)))))
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        sweet! Thanks for the tut! And I actually learned about the whole 'color fill' thing for that! Super thanks! *hugs*

I hope she's just busy or something ((((oma))))
        You're welcome That's the best thing about tuts!

Still no sign of Oma then? I could text her, just say the GimPS were missing her? Lol, I think maybe after what happened to Jumble we're all getting a little paranoid! ((((GimPS))))
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Still no sign of Oma then? I could text her, just say the GimPS were missing her? Lol, I think maybe after what happened to Jumble we're all getting a little paranoid! ((((GimPS))))
          Well...yes... But it is very un-Oma-like to miss the Challenge posting and not let someone know.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well...yes... But it is very un-Oma-like to miss the Challenge posting and not let someone know.
            I'll text her I know she doesn't check fb that often, but a text should get through and put our minds at rest
            sigpic

Comment

I'll text her I know she doesn't check fb that often, but a text should get through and put our minds at rest
              Let us know if you here back for her

I was messing around with some stuff and came up with this- (the words came from a song called 'What would you say' by Trailer Choir)

And on another note my brother came over today with his laptop and let me use Photoshop CS2...I'm never leaving Gimp ..ever! *hugs gimp* I had no idea what I was doing And I have used PS in class before...go figure

Comment

i think it's more tgen paranoid espesially for me as a lot of my friends got hurt last year

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Let us know if you here back for her

I was messing around with some stuff and came up with this- (the words came from a song called 'What would you say' by Trailer Choir)

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ouldyousay.jpg

And on another note my brother came over today with his laptop and let me use Photoshop CS2...I'm never leaving Gimp ..ever! *hugs gimp* I had no idea what I was doing And I have used PS in class before...go figure
                Don't say it! I thought that too when i started making artworks. I'm sure when you'll know PS better you never... i mean NEVER leave it. I don't like CS2 anymore *hugs her CS3 and CS4*
                Btw, nice wallie!

Off to bed thinking of Oma. Hope she's OK (((OMA)))
                Night (((((Gimps)))))
                sigpic

Comment

Love the wp Amanda!

And I texted Oma, so will let you all know as soon as I hear something back
                  sigpic

Comment

please do that Josi (((OMA)))

unfortunately i'm not gonna be able to show you my entry today cos i'm at my ucle's house (we're planing a birthday party )... but tomorrow when i get home i'll make sure to post it in here!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josi! (((oma))) (Love that Paradise lost WP BTW, and great tut, too!)

...maybe she's just hiding? >_> *searches thread*
                      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                        me loves it!!!!! the lights effect is pretty awesome!!!

nice walli Jumble!!! great Job

Gorgeous new sig TR
                        Thanks hon!!

And I've got two new things. One is just another sig, and the other is my 3rd entry for my banner contest on the LotS board. Please tell me what you think of it!!! Honestly, the text color is bothering me a bit, but I want it to be a shade of green to match the background...

Sig

Banner

I really hope Oma is alright...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Kim, fab sig, and I love that banner too! With the text, it's just slightly the wrong shade of green, needs to be a slightly yellower shade I reckon. Maybe try something like 69c504?
                          sigpic

Comment

It's great Kim but I do agree with Josi on this one, maybe make the background slightly yellower
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Any word on Oma yet? I'm starting to get concerned
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 26 April 2009, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Okay So Jann came up with the idea of a S/J fanfic biweekly reading club and I made a banner for it...What do you guys think?

I'm not sure if I like it or not and I'm probably going to go back and change it/start over

Comment

Working...
                                X