The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Yeah, I've decided that the computer gremlins are out to get me lately. I think they took out the computer fairies that were my friends and let me have perfectly working computers...

And I like the banner, but EEEPPP!!!! You wrote "Shiiper" instead of "Shipper"!!!
    Thank you! I'll fix it.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Fixed

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Twin!!!!!

But shouldn't there be two of the letter 'p'?
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Okay, so like I said, I'm taking a break from the first LotS banner. But I've made a second one. And I must say, I think I like it better, lol.

Again, please EVERYONE tell me what you think. Thanks for helping me with this everyone. You're all fantastic!!
          sigpic

Comment

Wooooo! Love the new banner, TR! Great blending! *does happy dance for TR*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Okay, so like I said, I'm taking a break from the first LotS banner. But I've made a second one. And I must say, I think I like it better, lol.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/bluerosebud3689/Gimped/Legend%20of%20the%20Seeker/th_LegendoftheSeeker61CSSBanner2.jpg

Again, please EVERYONE tell me what you think. Thanks for helping me with this everyone. You're all fantastic!!

I love it!
              My only suggestion is to see if you could mask/erase/blend (whatever) that little bit that's covering Richard's face around his left ear. It's distracting from the purdy view.

I was bored tonight. This was the result:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Wooooo! Love the new banner, TR! Great blending! *does happy dance for TR*
                *joins the happy dance*

Thanks so much hon!! I'm sooo happy with it!!!
                Originally posted by Estrela View Post

I love it!
                My only suggestion is to see if you could mask/erase/blend (whatever) that little bit that's covering Richard's face around his left ear. It's distracting from the purdy view.

I was bored tonight. This was the result:

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../fab-four2.jpg
                Thanks!!! Yeah, it's a bit annoying. Buy with the way I prepped the pic of Richard, I made that part of him a vit transparent. So I'd have to get rid of part of that pretty background, leaving just white under his ear, in order to make his ear more visable. But thanks soooo much for your input hon! And yes, it is a nice view, isn't it?

And I love what you just made!! It's like funky, cool art!!

And I just made LotS sig for myself. And then I'll head to bed, since it's 3 AM for me...

sigpic

Comment

I'll follow Esrela and say there's far too much amazing stuff to multi-quote It's really incredible how far we've all come in the last year, well done everyone

I made a new sig last night, not sure if the text is clear enough

Comment

Hi guys, I've made a couple of things for one of my uni projects and I can't decide whether to use the colour version or the black and white.

Any opinions greatly appreciated !!

Comment

I prefer the second one Sarai, it's just more striking

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Thanks Jumble , after looking at it for a bit longer I think I prefer that one too. It will be more effective and hopefully...

Spoiler:
                        knock my annoyingly over-sensitive lecturer off his high-horse .

Comment

Good luck with that

Hmmmmm. 'Stairway to Heaven'.... that wood be in Martin's house, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I agree, the second one is more stiking but then they're both great, but I like the orange
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                              you use PS 7.0 right? i'm almost sure that it has reduce noise filter, cos i used Ps7 and i still have it but mine isn't in English ...let me know if it is the Ps7
                              Really? Yes, I'm using PS 7...
                              *goes to check once again*
                              My noise filter has only 4 options:
                              - add noise
                              - despecle
                              - dust & scratches
                              - median

I like the starry texture Padme
                              TR - now the text is easier to read
                              Cool artworks Estrela you're very creative
                              Interesting quote Jumble maybe it shouldn't be on Martin's pretty face?
                              Sarai- this more coloured version looks more heavenly
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You mean the 4th one, with the white text? Thanks. But I'm still not happy with it. I'll be doing more tweaking eventually. But I decided to move on for now, which is how I made the 2nd banner for the contest and my newest sig, lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X