The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *sigh* I have all my nominations picked out, now I just have to put them into an e-mail. I'm not good at this...*sigh*
    It's really easy Luvnjack, you just send an email saying "I nominate all of Jumble's stuff in the categories that she chose" See? Easy peasy

Edit: Thanks Jasmina

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Very nice Lili.

Guess what? I was fangurling again.

*hears everyone groan*

What?

Anyway, I made two LJ headers, and I can't decide which one to use. I really like the first one, but the second works better with my b&w scheme and I won't have to change anything big.

Spoiler:
      http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/LJ%20headers/header09.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...s/header10.jpg
      gah! those are AMAZING Jas!!!!
      What did you do to her eyes in the second one?
      I'd say it's worth changing the colours to use the first one, but then the second one's pretty damn awesome as well
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        It's really easy Luvnjack, you just send an email saying "I nominate all of Jumble's stuff in the categories that she chose" See? Easy peasy

Edit: Thanks Jasmina
        Well, I'm all done now. I hope I didn't subject everyone's entries to my own personal prefrances. I tried really hard to be objective.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
          gah! those are AMAZING Jas!!!!
          What did you do to her eyes in the second one?
          I'd say it's worth changing the colours to use the first one, but then the second one's pretty damn awesome as well
          Thanks
          I went with the first one, and only changed two colors on my LJ, left everything else b&w.

As for the eyes, I painted them.
          Open a new layer, set the blending mode to Color, choose a light blue color, take a small round brush, zoom in on the eyes and paint.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well, I'm all done now. I hope I didn't subject everyone's entries to my own personal prefrances. I tried really hard to be objective.
            It was darn hard wasn't it? Took me days to sort out

Still can't wait to see the nominations

Comment

Thanks
              I went with the first one, and only changed two colors on my LJ, left everything else b&w.

As for the eyes, I painted them.
              Open a new layer, set the blending mode to Color, choose a light blue color, take a small round brush, zoom in on the eyes and paint.
              ah thanks, I should really have a play with blend modes, I always forget to use them when I'm GimPSing
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Love all the challenge sigs that have been done today

I really can't wait to see the nominations go up

New sig

Lyrics taken from The Thorns - 'No Blue Sky' (and adapted slightly )
                Me too! And love the sig, wow, that prettifying thing you've been doing with the Martinpics is really quite something

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                I finished another sig... Sorry for spaming with House here, I am really crazy *hides*
                But I love this one!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...gs/hughs07.jpg
                Oh don't apologise for Hugh Laurie *thunk*

Very nice Lili.

*hears everyone groan*

What?

Anyway, I made two LJ headers, and I can't decide which one to use. I really like the first one, but the second works better with my b&w scheme and I won't have to change anything big.

Spoiler:
                http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/LJ%20headers/header09.jpg

These are just amazing, but the first one particularly. You have to use that one!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Love all the challenge sigs that have been done today

Me too! And love the sig, wow, that prettifying thing you've been doing with the Martinpics is really quite something

Oh don't apologise for Hugh Laurie *thunk*

These are just amazing, but the first one particularly. You have to use that one!
                  Thanks I'm not sure he'd appreciate 'prettyfying', but it sure does make his eyes sparkle (and mine)

Comment

I really can't wait to see the nominations go up

New sig

Lyrics taken from The Thorns - 'No Blue Sky' (and adapted slightly )
                    Awesome!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    I finished another sig... Sorry for spaming with House here, I am really crazy *hides*
                    But I love this one!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...gs/hughs07.jpg
                    Yay and 'don't hide I love house Squee!

Very nice Lili.

*hears everyone groan*

What?

Spoiler:

Both are gorgeous but I love the first one the best. Change that LJ page for it! But those pics of her are just awesome*fangurls too*

Awesome! Sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

@jasmina: I loooove those headers! Especially the first one. The pic of AT on the left is so pretty! *jealous*

Actually, your post sparked an urge in me to make a header as well, but I don't really feel like changing my colour scheme either (since I get completely OCD about that sort of thing).

Spoiler:

If anyone wants it, 'tis snurchable. (But then You'll have to change your colour scheme too! )
                      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                        @jasmina: I loooove those headers! Especially the first one. The pic of AT on the left is so pretty! *jealous*

Actually, your post sparked an urge in me to make a header as well, but I don't really feel like changing my colour scheme either (since I get completely OCD about that sort of thing).

Spoiler:
                        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/hbt123/PinkLJheader.jpg

If anyone wants it, 'tis snurchable. (But then You'll have to change your colour scheme too! )
                        beautiful Rose
                        I love what you've done with the right picture
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Jasmina, those are both stunning!! So sharp and clear - gorgeous!!

SeNedra, I love your House sigs - please keep 'em coming. In fact - d'you have a super secret repository of good caps from House episodes?

LiliJ, you're missing out - go back to your friend's place and pick up that boxset. House is one of the sharpest, funniest, most bitingly clever shows on TV, and the penultimate episode in season one is one of the finest hours of TV you'll ever see. And I say that as the world's biggest West Wing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                            Jasmina, those are both stunning!! So sharp and clear - gorgeous!!

SeNedra, I love your House sigs - please keep 'em coming. In fact - d'you have a super secret repository of good caps from House episodes?

LiliJ, you're missing out - go back to your friend's place and pick up that boxset. House is one of the sharpest, funniest, most bitingly clever shows on TV, and the penultimate episode in season one is one of the finest hours of TV you'll ever see. And I say that as the world's biggest West Wing fan.
                            Actually here are good caps but difficult to find the right one: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/house-md/screencaps
                            I haven't found any better, I cap the eps myself but just the pics I really want, I can cap you something if you know what exactly, I have lot of pics since Joy

Comment

Hehe see, I don't know what I'd want - I'd know it if I saw it, though I am a very visual kinda person - need to see it in front of me! But thanks for the offer, and thanks for the link!

Comment

They're both gorgeous Jasmina, but I think you need to make the effort and use the first one
                                I agree with Jumble.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X