Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    or costume and make-up
    Well I thought of that, but I reckon all the costume and make-up in the world woodn't help if he didn't have 'it'

Comment

hmmm, so many beautiful men in here, Martin, aragorn.. is it me or is it getting hot. I like Viggo's Aragorn style most too, though Lucifer looks very nice too. but there are cast i really cannot thunk - and i tried . like this:

Spoiler:

Rachel, i so missed your artworks! I miss SG-1 too though Cam is a hottie too and i love Vala. But nothing compares to the original team

here's a sig from Harry Potter - i was in the mood
      Spoiler:

and a slightly different version:

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        hmmm, so many beautiful men in here, Martin, aragorn.. is it me or is it getting hot. I like Viggo's Aragorn style most too, though Lucifer looks very nice too. but there are cast i really cannot thunk - and i tried . like this:

Spoiler:

Hardly seems like the same man

Rachel, i so missed your artworks! I miss SG-1 too though Cam is a hottie too and i love Vala. But nothing compares to the original team

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rrysirius1.png

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...arrysirius.png
        Please don't spoiler your artwork Fainne, everything is welcome here, and it's great

Comment

Lovely sig Aveo

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          LOL, I have no idea what was on BBC1, I was kinda engrossed in what I was doing As I'm sure you'll see why
          I was sooo thinking guttery in here

Oh, I'm the same - I completely thunk Aragorn, but Viggo....not so much

*thunk warning*

I'm not so sure about the border on the left....I may have to soften that [/QUOTE]
          HOT...love it

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
          HELLO TO EVERYONE *WAVES* heyyy i'm kinda nuts in here ... so many pages to catch up but i finally did it

but i didn't came with my empty hands it is not S/J but ya know i love SG-1 i just thought that i could share it yay! ... just saying....

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...g-10-years.jpg
          Wow, gorgeous!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Spoiler:
          http://www.brego.net/imglib/galleryimage/galleryimage_image_473.jpg

Spoiler:
          http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/psp/harrysirius1.png

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...arrysirius.png
          Love both versions! Beautiful

And since some don't watch LJ...the header I made

(in spoilers coz of size)

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Saw that on your LJ Jann, it's really lovely, really love the text

Comment

Wow!! Beautiful work everyone!! I'd love to comment individually but I still can't multiquote and I just exhausted myself making the following tut (never again )

Ok. I decided to do something about the fact I'm really lazy and never do tuts(mainly coz half the time I don't know what I'm doing )

So I decided to make a quick simple wallpaper and do a tut on it.

Spoiler:
              To start off with you need these two completely thunkable pics of Jack from Reckoning pt 2.
              Jack 1
              Jack 2

Start with a black background 1024x768px

1. Copy and paste Jack 1 and resize to fit.
              2. Duplicate that layer and set it to screen 50%. Then with the top layer selected go Layer-Merge Down (so you only have the one Jack 1 layer)
              3. I didn't want anything past the curve of the wall on the left of the image so using a soft brush eraser set on 65% opacity I erased what I didn't want. The reason I reduce the opacity of the eraser is because the background of the image is already dark and I just want to blend it away (you can do this in other ways). Now you have THIS
              4. Copy, paste and resize Jack 2, behind the first image so that is looks like the second Jack is coming out from behind the wall in Pic 1. Duplicate the layer and set it to Screen 50% then Layer-Merge Down.
              5. Then I got rid of what I didn't want in the image (stuff to the left) more or less using the same technique I used with the first pic. I left a bit of the servers behind Jack, just darkend them off with the eraser (it's nice texture) Now you have THIS
              6. Texture time!! Text 1 from Chosen Art First I went to Image- Rotate Canvas- Flip Horizontal. Then because I wanted an Army green colour I went to Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation. Tick the Colorize box in the bottom right hand corner then the settings were
              Hue: 73
              Sat: 25
              Copy and paste it onto your canvas - Set it to Lighten 50%
              7. Then I erased the bits I didn't want - Basically anything covering the two pics of Jack. Now you have THIS
              8. Two more textures from Ugly Business (I think I have every texture off this site they are AMAZING) Texture 1 and Texture 2
              9. Texture 1 I put on Soft Light 61%. Texture 2 Soft Light 100%. Then I erased all the texture of Jacks faces (you need to do this for both texture layers) Using the eraser on the settings mentioned above, I then softened off the texture on his bodies so it wasn't in such stark contrast to his smoothe faces. Now you have THIS

10. Gradient time. I have no idea where I got two of these gradients from but I'll give you the settings, instead of just showing you what they looked like. The Black Lagoon gradients are more than likely from sets 1 or 2 though don't take my word on it.

Layer-New Adjustment Layer-Gradient Map. For the Gradients I cant give you the link for, double click on the Gradient drop down menu to go to the Gradient Editor. Now you'll need to change the colours of your Color Stops.
              Gradient 1: From Black Lagoon Soft Light 50%
              Gradient 2: Left hand - #6e8853 Right Hand - #a6b577 Overlay 100%
              Gradient 3: Is from Black Lagoon Soft Light 100%
              Gradient 4: Left Hand - #2f5f2f Right Hand - #083715 Soft Light 50%

11. I found my image two dark so I put two curve adjustment layers on it.
              Layer - New Adjustment Layer - Curves
              Settings Curves 1
              Settings Curves 2
              12. For the text I used the font Rock it and placed it behind the two Jack images. Both the 'J' and 'O' and the quote.

Done!! I hope it makes sense, because I'm a self taught PS fiddler and I don't really know what I'm doing.

Did I say that was simple?? *collapses*

Last edited by humanityspotential; 15 February 2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Ohh, Starlover! Love the LJ header!

And HS, mmm, lookit the arm . . . and the gun and the... ahem. . . nevermind
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Challenge!

(I forgot to check what the size of the challenge had to be, but oh well )

My challenge wp

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    LOL, I have no idea what was on BBC1, I was kinda engrossed in what I was doing As I'm sure you'll see why

Oh, I'm the same - I completely thunk Aragorn, but Viggo....not so much

*thunk warning*

I'm not so sure about the border on the left....I may have to soften that
                    Oh thunk! I love him, but as well at most when he is Aragorn

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                    HELLO TO EVERYONE *WAVES* heyyy i'm kinda nuts in here ... so many pages to catch up but i finally did it

but i didn't came with my empty hands it is not S/J but ya know i love SG-1 i just thought that i could share it yay! ... just saying....

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...g-10-years.jpg
                    Great team sig Rachel! Love the coloring

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Ohh, Starlover! Love the LJ header!

And HS, mmm, lookit the arm . . . and the gun and the... ahem. . . nevermind
                      *hands over asprin and a mop* Those Reckoning pics have to just about be the best Jack arm candy.......sorry where was I

My last wallpaper. I swear I have some kind of rabid infectious disease that's making me do all these WPs. I was orginally going to call this 'Nyah's Dungeon' but that was a little selfish, so when I recovered from that daydream I turned it into Lost Property - first in best dressed They've been sitting there for a while so may need to be washed

Comment

Fainne I love that Harry Potter sig! Both versions are gorgeous What font is that?

And on the subject of Harry Potter, I spent much of yesterday watching an amazing fanmade claymation movie of the Deathly Hallows on YouTube. It's in 26 parts ( I've only watched 8 so far!) and the first one is here.

Jann I love your LJ header

hp Thanks for the tut and that's an awesome wallpaper (and completely thunkable )

Bekki love your challenge wp *sob* beautifully angsty.

Edit: hp I'll take the one on the right Fabulous job again!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                          *hands over asprin and a mop* Those Reckoning pics have to just about be the best Jack arm candy.......sorry where was I

My last wallpaper. I swear I have some kind of rabid infectious disease that's making me do all these WPs. I was orginally going to call this 'Nyah's Dungeon' but that was a little selfish, so when I recovered from that daydream I turned it into Lost Property - first in best dressed They've been sitting there for a while so may need to be washed

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...al/lostsml.jpg
                          HP that is so Awesome!!
                          Love it!

Twin, you can only collect lost property if it's yours
                          Sam might have something to say...
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

More challengeness

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              HP that is so Awesome!!
                              Love it!

Twin, you can only collect lost property if it's yours
                              Sam might have something to say...
                              *whistles innocently*

Edit: Bekki that's awesome!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Hardly seems like the same man

Please don't spoiler your artwork Fainne, everything is welcome here, and it's great
                                indeed, pretty scary, isn't it? but he'S a great actor though

thank you, I know everything is welcome here. don't know myself why i put them in spoiler tags.
                                Originally posted by starlover View Post

Love both versions! Beautiful

And since some don't watch LJ...the header I made

(in spoilers coz of size)

Spoiler:
                                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Posters/headerlj.jpg
                                thank you you banner is amazing, I really love the quote. that's sooo cute would you mind if I added you as a friend?
                                Ok. I decided to do something about the fact I'm really lazy and never do tuts(mainly coz half the time I don't know what I'm doing )

So I decided to make a quick simple wallpaper and do a tut on it.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...losivessml.jpg

Spoiler:
                                <snip>

wow, thank you for the tut. Sadly i don't have gradient maps. One function my PSP not has.
                                Originally posted by Bekki View Post

My challenge wp

Spoiler:
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Palmergirl/tangled.jpg
                                very nice. I like the colours and the pics you used

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...al/lostsml.jpg
                                oh noo, not your last!!! I really enjoy you wp's the quote is really cool. nothing wrong with being a little selfish
                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Fainne I love that Harry Potter sig! Both versions are gorgeous What font is that?

And on the subject of Harry Potter, I spent much of yesterday watching an amazing fanmade claymation movie of the Deathly Hallows on YouTube. It's in 26 parts ( I've only watched 8 so far!) and the first one is here.
                                thank you. the font is Mary Jane . there are several Mary Jane fonts in one zip and they are all amazing!
                                wow, I think I will watch that too though the last chapter of The Deathly Hallows does not exist anymore in my little HP-world. Too many of my favourite charakters died

edit: Bekki. you used one of my favourite S/J- pis. awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X