No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some PSP brushes help. Sounds like .jbr is supposed to be the default file extension for PSP...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      Fainne, I've never tried to download a .jbr files but when I go Import> custom brush> the window for selecting the brush files has this "All brush files(*.pspBrush; *.jbr; *.abr)" so it would seem to let me select those brush types
      hmm, I don't have it either. that's weird for our versions are so similiar. why did they put it in version X and not in XI? strange...

but I made a new sig with Claudia Black as the Cleaner in Moonlight

Comment

Thanks! I tried re-naming to change the file type but it didn't work. I'll have another go.
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Here's some PSP brushes help. Sounds like .jbr is supposed to be the default file extension for PSP...
          O.M.G. I COULD KISS YOU!!!! I can import .jbr datas. in one post from the forum you linked it says that .jbr and early .abr brushes must be imported as custom brushes. then one can use them. How cool is this???? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            Fainne, how do I download fonts?

Edit: I think mine accepts .jbr.... don't know what's going on there
            I'm pretty sure with Fonts you download to any folder, unzip and copy>paste into your C>Windows>fonts folder. Gimp and PS use the Windows fonts, so I would think PSP does too

(just in case you missed it )

Comment

yey fainne!
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

JUMBLE!!! I love you!! it worked it worked it worked
                *happy dances*
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I'm pretty sure with Fonts you download to any folder, unzip and copy>paste into your C>Windows>fonts folder. Gimp and PS use the Windows fonts, so I would think PSP does too
                  they do, but i don't copy them in the folder, I leave them in my download folder, unzip, rightclick and install them. then I delete the file again. Makes it harder to find the fonts again but I can use them without having a huge font folder maybe it depends on which windows version we use.

YAY Aveo

Comment

*holds head to prevent from exploding* AAAHHH! Too much computer-speak! There's probably a solution for me in there somewhere, if I could translate it! Ah well. I am officially NOT doing any more computer-messing-around-with (yep, it's a word) today. Too many headaches! But thanks for the new explanations anyway - they are saved so I can work it all out later (when there is no danger of head explosions)

Originally posted by jumble View Post

(just in case you missed it )
                    How could we possibly miss it? You posted that on every thread Jann goes into! You're so sweet Jumble!

Comment

I know, but if you knew how looooong it took me to make I reckoned it deserved more than one posting

Edit: Aveo I love you too Glad to be of service

Comment

Hehe I'm embarassed to admit that I do the same thing with my sigs! (Embarassed because I'm a hypocrite, not because it's bad!) I'm so proud of them if I think they look good (because they so rarely do).

Comment

I love the CB sig Fainne. The black/red combo really works.

The last couple of days I was working on Helen icons for the character_100 on LJ, and got half way through.

If anyone wants to see them, they're here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            YAY jumble WOOOHOOOOD that's gorgeous

edit: think I finished my sig. thank you everyone for the help I think it's good now
                            http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...samjack2-1.jpg
                            I knew those would be the perfect words. Looks gorgeous Fainne.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I love the CB sig Fainne. The black/red combo really works.

The last couple of days I was working on Helen icons for the character_100 on LJ, and got half way through.

If anyone wants to see them, they're here.
                              Stunning and amazing as always I just love that you can make so many without any looking very similar

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                hmm, I don't have it either. that's weird for our versions are so similiar. why did they put it in version X and not in XI? strange...

but I made a new sig with Claudia Black as the Cleaner in Moonlight
                                http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...sheartvamp.jpg
                                Oh wow! Just saw this post. It's soooo awesome, Fainne - you should post it on the Vala/CB thread.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...11507&page=988

Comment

Working...
                                X