No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...Bekki, I think it's the little pics. The purple and green one. They just don't seem to flow into everything else like they should. Sometimes pics standing out so much is good, but I think in this instance they detract from the sig. But maybe it's just me.

Hope that helped!
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      Hmmm...Bekki, I think it's the little pics. The purple and green one. They just don't seem to flow into everything else like they should. Sometimes pics standing out so much is good, but I think in this instance they detract from the sig. But maybe it's just me.

Hope that helped!
      Thanks Kim. I had another play...

...made it a lot simpler

This one better?
      sigpic

Comment

*snickers* I hadn't even noticed the placement of the other 2 before, lol! It kind of looks like the bums are on top of her...you know whats...But I like it!!! It's loads simpler looking. Not as busy, so you really notice the rest of it. It's great Bekki!!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          thank you. yes I was. How did you know? I found it by accident because I still don't know the channels and we don't have a TV Guide. I am so looking forward til next Saturday.
          Ahh, I love LotR! Great sigs. Especially the Feromir/Aeowyn one!

i still love Pippin and Legolas the best, though.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Love them. Those are great.

Ok *holds Jas down and uses Jedi mind trick on her* You will stop making these
          Speaking of Legolas, I love your sig! Oh, Orlando. <3 (I'm really showing my 17-year-old-ness now... aren't I?)

To make it worse.... how's about this little sig I whipped up whilest doing some more experimentin' with the hippy look.....

Yeah, it IS kevin from the Backstreet Boys.

Sorry guys...

........ <3
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rl/shicopy.jpg

...made it a lot simpler

This one better?
            You'd guessed I'd like this one didn't you? *snurches for website*

hbt123 Can I snurch your's too?

You're showing serious Hippy tendencies (if there is such a thing ), why not join the S.H.I.P.

btw it feels weird calling you hbt123, do you have a name or nickname I can call you instead?

Comment

An idea grabbed me for the challenge at around 1am this morning. I was good though, and waited till after lunch to make it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                You'd guessed I'd like this one didn't you? *snurches for website*
                Hehe - did I forget to mention that I made it with your love for Jack's bum in mind? (not to mention Nad's love of bums in general )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  An idea grabbed me for the challenge at around 1am this morning. I was good though, and waited till after lunch to make it

Niiiice!!!! I got a similar idea, but not exactly the same, I just can't get it to work.

*goes back to staring at the bum shots in Bekki's sig*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe - did I forget to mention that I made it with your love for Jack's bum in mind? (not to mention Nad's love of bums in general )
                    Why am I not surprised to hear that

Oma love the sig

btw Do you realise that you will be the only non-S.H.I.P. member at the Shipmeet? *hint*

Jasmina just keep staring, inspiration will come

I haven't even thought about this week's challenge yet Hopefully I'll get to it later in the week

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Jasmina just keep staring, inspiration will come
                      And it did come...the inspiration I mean..not the...never mind

Two sigs, similar text, totally different meaning.

sigpic

Comment

NOW I realise that

But I'm too much of stubborn fighter to join a peace movement.

If anyone tries to gutterise my beloved angst I will come out fighting You have been warned.
                        Last edited by Oma-1; 15 September 2008, 10:09 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                          Ahh, I love LotR! Great sigs. Especially the Feromir/Aeowyn one!

i still love Pippin and Legolas the best, though.

Speaking of Legolas, I love your sig! Oh, Orlando. <3 (I'm really showing my 17-year-old-ness now... aren't I?)

To make it worse.... how's about this little sig I whipped up whilest doing some more experimentin' with the hippy look.....
                          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...3/kevinsig.jpg
                          Yeah, it IS kevin from the Backstreet Boys.

Sorry guys...

........ <3
                          Thanks, I like Orlando too. *sees sig and flashes back to junior high* I used to like Kevin too. When I was like 14. He's still rather good looking.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Jasmina Two great sigs, so different The first one is soooo Daniel And the second one sooooo Jack

Oma Ok, if that's how you feel Each to their own (it was worth a try!)

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rl/shicopy.jpg

...made it a lot simpler

This one better?
                              Ooh Jack's bum! Mmmm

Ahem, yes, what I actually meant to say was, great sig Bekki! The second one's definitely better - I think what was off about the first one was what Kim said about the placement of the bumpics (mmmm Jack's bum... sorry...), but you fixed it up beautifully

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Nice

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              And it did come...the inspiration I mean..not the...never mind

Two sigs, similar text, totally different meaning.

Love both of them I had pretty much the exact same idea as your first one! But I've got another idea too so I'll make that one instead
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Stumbles into the thread...hi guys! Still don't have any time to play, I always knew these few weeks were going to be BUSY, I just didn't realise how much! I'd like nothing more than to open up Gimp tonight but I don't think I'll be able to, got to sit and work out how to train 60 staff on Customer Service and Standards for tomorrow. Boo. EDIT: [/OT]

BUT, all of the artwork I've seen whilst hastily catching up looks brilliant. I forgot to MQ so going by memory, sorry if I've missed anyone ...

Oma brilliant Challenge sigs
                                *Squee* Jumbly, thanks for my Mempic, it rocks in a Shippy Hippy slightly inebriated way!
                                Josi choked on my tea when I saw your Avenger 2.0 sig, absolutely awesome!
                                Bekki I'm enjoying those bums greatly...
                                Erm...hbt LOVE your LOTR sigs. I LOVE LOTR it is officially one of the best books (and films) ever! You've kind of inspired an idea for a Sam (Gamgee) sig in my head, we'll see what comes of it...

Think I've forgotten loads but basically guys you rock and I'm missing the thread lots !
                                Damn RL *grumbles*

Comment

Working...
                                X