X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eve you need to pm your Challenge entries to Oma

Comment

Thanks Jumble!!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for posting Oma. I'm sure the family can take it. If not, we'll know better for next time, lol!
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Glad you like it TR

Comment

Sorry Fainne & Eve! I didn't see them

Adding them now!

Edit: They're in the post now BTW, I keep meaning to ask (and then forgetting again ) Should I put everyone's names by their stuff?
          Last edited by Oma-1; 13 September 2008, 01:41 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            Sorry Fainne & Eve! I didn't see them

Adding them now!

Edit: They're in the post now BTW, I keep meaning to ask (and then forgetting again ) Should I put everyone's names by their stuff?
            I think that would be good, I was just looking at them and trying to remember who'd done each one! They do look very cool all posted together though, that's for sure
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

JUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't type properly for laughing.......

I just realised that the dog on TR's pic isn't any old dog......it's a BROCCOLI poodle!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yep

Its quite a challenge finding fun things to put in

Comment

As promised, tut for my Avenger 2.0 sig, before I forget how I did it

First I resized and cropped the screencap to the size of my sig (600x190). Unfortunately when I had it at 600 px wide it was too tall to get everyone in properly. So I copied the layer and resized the top one to be slightly smaller (I think it was about 440 px wide, but I fiddled a bit until I got the right size so I can't remember exactly ), which meant that Jack and Teal'c were the right size, and Sam and Felger were visible. I then blended the edges of the top layer into the bottom one (feathering at about 40px) so it actually looked like the background was wider, and then merged the two layers.

Next I lightened the sig by duplicating the layer and putting the top one on screen at about 70%.

Then I added the text. The Butch and Sundance text is in Bleeding Cowboys font, and the Avenger 2.0 in Weltron Urban.

On top of all of this I added a texture layer. I used this texture, which I resized to 600 px wide, and set as overlay (100%). I liked the look of this over most of the sig, but it looked a bit funny over the top of Jack and Teal'c, so I used a round eraser brush and erased this layer over Jack and Teal'c.

Finally I made a border by duplicating the background layer, setting it to hard light (at 100%), moving it to the top and then cutting out the middle using the rectangle select.

And that's it! Told you it was a simple one
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Love all the new artwork...and *squee* on my mem pic...love it Jumble *tackle huggles Jumbly!*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Love all the new artwork...and *squee* on my mem pic...love it Jumble *tackle huggles Jumbly!*

Phew, that's a relief! *happy dance* I hoped you would like the pink teddy

and didn't I make you look innocent

Comment

Wow they look so good all next to each other!
                        Thanks Oma!
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Phew, that's a relief! *happy dance* I hoped you would like the pink teddy

and didn't I make you look innocent
                          Yup...I look like I'm the most innocent girl of all

Yeah...a teddy...I also have a teddy so it's okay!

Btw I ps'ed...Lol...just a background for my pc..my dog...only fixed the colouring (I'm bad! )
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Josi, is that cowboy font for gimp or ps?
                            sigpic

Comment

You can use the fonts with any program You just need to download it, unzip the folder, then copy the font file. Click on Control Panel, then paste it into the font folder. It should install automatically when you open Gimp
                              sigpic

Comment

It doesn't work. It's just a page with the sentence "the quick brown fox..." over and over again in different sizes. There is no actual thing besides that in it. And I just checked, it's not in Gimp.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X