Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey, you're a woman, you can multi-task
    I can multitask... But still...what will my followers think?!?!?! Plus what are the advantages of being a S.H.I.P member... and what can I add to the ship!!
    sigpic

Comment

Did Luvnjack get back from her foray into Chimera??

I'll leave some more breadcrumb trails just in case,
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I can multitask... But still...what will my followers think?!?!?! Plus what are the advantages of being a S.H.I.P member... and what can I add to the ship!!
        Your followers will see that you are indeed a wise and wonderful Queen Gutter, Angst and Fluff will live peacefully side by side in the S/J Ship Family, each pillar understanding the need for each other and sharing in the joys of each.

The advantages of being a S.H.I.P. member are that you get to have your own Mempic, your own supply of broccoli if you wish, and you will be honoured on the S.H.I.P. website

What can you add to the S.H.I.P.? We would be honoured to be the recipients of your awesome artistic abilities in the form of Hippy sigs and wps in your own inimitable style to add to our growing Art Gallery. You would be an awesome addition to the S.H.I.P.

Comment

Your followers will see that you are indeed a wise and wonderful Queen Gutter, Angst and Fluff will live peacefully side by side in the S/J Ship Family, each pillar understanding the need for each other and sharing in the joys of each.

The advantages of being a S.H.I.P. member are that you get to have your own Mempic, your own supply of broccoli if you wish, and you will be honoured on the S.H.I.P. website

What can you add to the S.H.I.P.? We would be honoured to be the recipients of your awesome artistic abilities in the form of Hippy sigs and wps in your own inimitable style to add to our growing Art Gallery. You would be an awesome addition to the S.H.I.P.
          Jumble!
          got a little advertising campaign there Jumble!

I'm a flangster gangster. you're not swaying this balanced shipper
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Wise me?!?! Weird, strange, nuts...yes...wise...no.
            Angst and fluff living side by side with gutter...then those leaders also have to join and smoke broccoli!

That sounds good ...but I don;t like broccoli...I like that thing that looks a lot like broccoli more(can remember the name in english AND dutch)

*snorts* if I ever PS again... Lately haven't been doing that...much...only for school and my dog for my background...but yeah...perhaps...
            I've gotta say that I love all your work as well...awesome!

inimitable???? what does that mean.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              Jumble!
              got a little advertising campaign there Jumble!

I'm a flangster gangster. you're not swaying this balanced shipper
              We have Flangster Gangsters amongst our members, Bekki for one

Wise me?!?! Weird, strange, nuts...yes...wise...no.
              Angst and fluff living side by side with gutter...then those leaders also have to join and smoke broccoli!

That sounds good ...but I don;t like broccoli...I like that thing that looks a lot like broccoli more(can remember the name in english AND dutch)

*snorts* if I ever PS again... Lately haven't been doing that...much...only for school and my dog for my background...but yeah...perhaps...
              I've gotta say that I love all your work as well...awesome!

inimitable???? what does that mean.
              It means 'unable to be imitated, unique' And you don't have to worry about the broccoli, we don't ever make anyone do anything they don't want to, that's not the Hippy way

As to your not PSing because of other comittments, that's cool, we will support you in whatever you do

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                I'm thinking of joining the S.H.I.P. party.
                NOOO!!!! Ship Twin, you musn't!!! Come to the gutter!!! We have cake!!! And chocolate, and cookies, and massages, and chocolate, and cake, and...*points at each thing sitting nearby in gutter*
                *cries like a little baby...and won't stop crying*

*starts singing after the crying; "I'm sooo lonely...."

*cries again*
                I'm here my Queen!!!! I won't ever leave you!!!!
                I could. But...what kind of queen would I be? That's the problem

Then again...lately...I have the feeling that other people are more guttery then I am...pehaps...I should search for a new queen...while I go on hiatus...

If you really want to, and the other pillar leaders will too, I'll follow you to the SHIP. I follow my queen wherever she goes.

But if you just want to go on hiatus, you've got your LA to help out.

But if we all join SHIP, what happens to Broca and ATM and the Fluff mascot? Do we join them all together with the SHIP mascot? Have multi mascots? We can't abandon our mascot!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  Did Luvnjack get back from her foray into Chimera??
                  *hides* You mean... the episode that must not be named!?

The power of ship compels you! The power of ship compels you!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  *yay* the more members the better - let's rule the (SG)-world

just wanted to throw in a Vala/Danial banner

I'm not a shipper either, but I love this! *thumbs up* Awesome job.
                  Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    NOOO!!!! Ship Twin, you musn't!!! Come to the gutter!!! We have cake!!! And chocolate, and cookies, and massages, and chocolate, and cake, and...*points at each thing sitting nearby in gutter*
                    haha... that's tempting. The good thing about being a SHIP is, that you can go everywhere you want. so have the chocolate AND the broccoli... *iieeewww* not at once maybe.

But if we all join SHIP, what happens to Broca and ATM and the Fluff mascot? Do we join them all together with the SHIP mascot? Have multi mascots? We can't abandon our mascot!!!
                    they are welcome too

oh, and thank you. I was thinking of making the same sig with Jack and Sam... though I can't decide which scene I should use. Any suggestions?

Comment

The S.H.I.P. bus is stocked with all of the above

If you really want to, and the other pillar leaders will too, I'll follow you to the SHIP. I follow my queen wherever she goes.

All are welcomed by the S.H.I.P. The pillars and their mascots will continue to exist no matter how many of their supporters join us. We are all about spreading love and happiness and would never want to come between Shippers and their favoured parts of the S/J Family home

Comment

I made a walli my brother sent me days ago... he wanted to cheer me up but didn't really work. so I worked on it and this is the result.
                        <snip>
                        [/URL]
                        Last edited by Fainne; 14 September 2008, 01:26 AM.

Comment

(((((Fainne))))) Beautiful wp, love his eyes

Comment

Beautiful Fainne! And ((hugs)), hope you're not feeling too homesick.
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Love the wp Fainne

Then we join it together... as Queen and LAthey don't know we are spies

*happy tears* I am happy to have you as my loyal follower...give me a big hug! (((TR)))

Nope not hiatus...just...no war atm...no time for war..there are more important things to do!

Broca will go with us...no way I'm leaving her alone!!!! nuhuh! We still have the gutter...we just sometimes go into that van and have our way of ...fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo. Josi made me a b-day present.

How cool is that? cover your ears
                                Fangurl SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

((((Josi))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X