X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^
    ^^ fixed. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks UhSir, you just made my life incredibly simple I was obviously thinking in stargate terms (ie plan A never works) instead of RL ones (your first answer was usually right...then you went and changed it)

I thought my converter package was playing up when I couldn't play the AVI conversions on either WMP or QT - I guess it was a problem with the codecs
      Last edited by Oma-1; 21 July 2008, 10:10 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I finally found some time to do a little PSing, but something is missing, and I have no idea what. It just looks dull. Maybe I just need to get some sleep.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I finally found some time to do a little PSing, but something is missing, and I have no idea what. It just looks dull. Maybe I just need to get some sleep.

Well, my answer to everything is "color gradient." I love it, though! Have you tried any text?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well, my answer to everything is "color gradient." I love it, though! Have you tried any text?
            It has two color gradients, and my brain isn't working enough to think of something to write. I'm open to any ideas.
            sigpic

Comment

Jasmina, I love it!

thinking....staring...thinking....thunking....
              sigpic

Comment

Jack looks particularly hot in the Fifth Man

Umm...what was I going to say? .....

Oh, yeah There's a light patch just to the right above Jack's head, looks like it from the Carter pic when you cut it...that doesn't really belong...

other than that....text.....thinking......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Jack looks particularly hot in the Fifth Man
                  He does, doesn't he? *sigh* We're all hopeless aren't we?

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Umm...what was I going to say? .....

Oh, yeah There's a light patch just to the right above Jack's head, looks like it from the Carter pic when you cut it...that doesn't really belong...

other than that....text.....thinking......
                  That piece of white is actualy from the Jack pic, and I can't get rid of it without cutting off a large part of Jack's head. I also can't move Sam to the left cause that will show Daniel who's standing right behind her.

I'll think about it tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

It's beautiful, jas. And it's not dull.

Made another banner. I like making them. The size is a bit off, but I blame my sleepy head.

sigpic

Comment

Jasmina Love the wp Not sure that it needs anything, to me it speaks for itself

Egle Love the sig, made me rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        ahh well Aveo has PSP not Gimp and is still trying to work out how to do drop shadows...
                        you have PSP???? me too (PSP XI). I know there is a hard shadow function in §D-effects. is this what you are looking for? - If the name isn't correct I'm sorry. I have a german version and translate them on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Jasmina Love the wp Not sure that it needs anything, to me it speaks for itself

Egle Love the sig, made me rofl
                          Thanks. I tried to remake it with better size, but it came out worse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            It's beautiful, jas. And it's not dull.

Made another banner. I like making them. The size is a bit off, but I blame my sleepy head.

Veeeeeery nice, and I really hope we won't have to wait that long.

I'm glad you like the wp guys, but I still don't, then again I rarely like anything I make.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Testing-testing with bigger size*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                That looks better to me

Comment

Working...
                                X