The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/441/avabright.jpg looked wrong.. any suggestions how to improve a welcome
    I LOVE that, don't change anything, it's great!

Love that Sam moment, nad some icons with it too. Coloring thought is a bit strange, i wanted to get another My SJ mojo is sleeping

Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 23 April 2010, 04:29 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Awww how cute these are^^ I also love this moment Blacky, beautiful icons!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks, hon!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, you're sure that it's good? Than I'll leave it as it is unless I suddently get another idea
          Blacky, your colorings are great!! Do you use PS? If yes could you post a PSD, please?
          Jas, thank you for explaining ich don't have a livejournal.......yet but it sounds fun!
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles Eve* Good to see you! The only reason for the suggested name change was to show that we welcome any artwork not just Sam & Jack. This will always be a place for people to come and learn and share tips for artworking We also want to keep S/J in the name to show where we came from.

Talking of which, I was giving Amy (my 12 yr old) a quick Gimp lesson this afternoon. She wanted to learn blending and colouring - here's the result I must say, the ideas were all hers! I just helped with the technical bits.

*iz proud*

*runz out to make dinner *
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome icons Kitty!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              *runs in*

*huggles Eve* Good to see you! The only reason for the suggested name change was to show that we welcome any artwork not just Sam & Jack. This will always be a place for people to come and learn and share tips for artworking We also want to keep S/J in the name to show where we came from.

Talking of which, I was giving Amy (my 12 yr old) a quick Gimp lesson this afternoon. She wanted to learn blending and colouring - here's the result I must say, the ideas were all hers! I just helped with the technical bits.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...background.jpg

*iz proud*

*runz out to make dinner *
              Super cool!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Snow White, love those icons and the wp, really fab work. I agree with Jas, you don't need to change anything

Kitten, love the Sam icons, that colouring is so pretty Can you do a tut or share the PSD?

Oma, WTG Amy on her first gimpage! Really good job
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oma, you kid is vere talented, indeed!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Snow White, love those icons and the wp, really fab work. I agree with Jas, you don't need to change anything

Kitten, love the Sam icons, that colouring is so pretty Can you do a tut or share the PSD?

Oma, WTG Amy on her first gimpage! Really good job
                  Sure, it's here
                  PS: you can find invisible layers (without that eye thing, i've used them for darken pics (2nd one))
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kitty!
                    sigpic

Comment

* stole this one *
                      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...background.jpg

I used it for my monitor. I love it.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sarai, love your sig and avi, any chance you could do a tut? Pretty please?
                        BTW, I know this comment's a little late, how long have you had those now?
                        sigpic

Comment

*blushes* Yes of course I can! Give me some time to find the files and work through it again myself - it has been a while

Comment

OK! Thank you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's my banner for the rewatch/this week's challenge:

sigpic

Comment

I knew you'd use that for the banner Josiane Good one

Comment

Working...
                                X