Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I've missed loads of stuff out of this mq

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Cause I think I am not good at all, not compared some other people, who I admire and think are amazing.. like Jasmina, Jann, Rachel, Oma, luvnjack, you,...
    I've been in awe of your artwork since you first joined GW!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    We're all as bad as each other Maybe we should start a therapy session.......Hi! My name is Jumble and I am really good at artwork

Now everybody repeat that (insert name)
    Hi, my name is [insert name] and I'm really good at artwork.

I'm channelling Jack, lol!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Yeah but that has nothing to do with artwork does it?? It has to do with knowing your program...I can do computery stuff...

Although I can't find on how to change the resolution when you already have set it...I am sure there must be a way but I am not seeing it...anyone want to help me out??

Okay... so I'll try again

Hello,
    I am evel...err I keep making this mistake. I mean Eve and I am good in artwork. And I especially love making icons.. I am good in animated icons for sure...
    For me a really big stumbling block is not knowing how to make my program do what I want it to do. So I'd say that's a huge part of making artwork

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *joins in group hug* It is funny that we all of us think we're inadequate compared to everyone else But I guess we're all always going to be our own worst critic, because we're comparing what we do to what we had in our head, whereas everyone else just comes to our artwork fresh. I know I never can look at anything I've done and go 'wow' like I can with so much of what you all produce. I think though that regardless of how we feel about individual pieces of art, we should all feel soo proud of ourselves at what we've achieved here in this thread. Just go take a look at the gallery of awesomeness in the awards thread if you're in any doubt.

And Padme and Rachel and Jumble, great challenge work
    I think we all rock And look at how much we've improved and helped one another? I love that most of us are seeing the Awards Thread as a celebration of that And I'm really grateful that everyone's added to it *hugs*. Cos it's not really about who wins, just that we all appreciate each other's work.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *sigh*

*drops thing off*

<snipped>

*goes out again*
    Beautiful! Hold onto that one, you'll need it in a couple of weeks for the challenge running up to Valenship

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nice wp Jann, very pretty

Having said I probably woodn't do this week's challenge, here is my second effort. It's weird how a simple line of text can just scream 'do this!!'

<snipped cos too many codes in this post..grrrr>

Edit: I used Jann's split sig tut, it was really easy Thanks Jann

LOL, that's great Jumble

You're all gonna think I'm mad when you see what image popped into my head with a quote from P&P

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hey artworkers!

Is our challenge this week Austen quotes? Count me in!...if I have time of course!

And I absolutely love all the tuts! I don't really read instructions very well, but they're very helpful for ideas, even if you can't follow steps like me

My thumb smells funny...I'm going to have a nap now..
    *hugs* have a nice nap! I'd recommend not sucking your thumb if it smells funny

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Ok so here is last weeks challenge.

<snipped>
    I'll add it to the challenge I'm really glad you and Eve managed to sort out your text problem!

I love all the tut's everyone's posted I've snurched every single background, texture, font.....

The part that amazes me most is how Jas, Eve and Rachel play with the colour balances and put colour layers in set to different layer modes to get the results. I'm really gonna have to spend some time looking at that

Lili - I love your DV sig, it's really beautiful!

Krissie - thanks for the heads up about the email address - that was me making a typo again I really should know better than to attempt to make an important post after midnight - my brain turns into a cabbage

Kali - Taking part in the challenges isn't a pre-requisite of joining the GimPS family You're one of us already

... whether you want to be or not
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Krissie - thanks for the heads up about the email address - that was me making a typo again I really should know better than to attempt to make an important post after midnight - my brain turns into a cabbage
      In that case I should resend my noms 'cause I'm pretty sure I used the wrong one.

Comment

Sorry Krissie

But the good news is, I just checked the email and I have your nominations all safe and sound
        sigpic

Comment

I love the artwork and tuts, great job

I made a sig for the challenge. There is a quote by Jane Austin but... it is not Sam and Jack... Just Jack Thunk warning

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

I made a sig for the challenge. There is a quote by Jane Austin but... it is not Sam and Jack... Just Jack Thunk warning

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/sigja110.jpg
            It is Gorgeous what is the name of this font? if i may ask ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/54dc3f0d.jpg

Lovely banners Egle. I like 3 and 4 the most.

Oh I just thought of an awesome anti Pete/Sam sig using a quote from Pride and Prejudice but I need a pic of Pete with a shocked expression on his face and one of Sam disgusted.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                It is Gorgeous what is the name of this font? if i may ask ?
                Thanks It's Jellyka - Estrya's Handwriting, I got it from dafont.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/sigja110.jpg
                  Guh! Thunk warning indeed. Mmm, scruff. . .
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

*stumbles in* Gimp just crashed on my background that I'd been working on...forever...I had been talking on the phone w/my mom and didn't think about saving, and besides I had just gotten to a point where I thought it was worth saving...

*wanders off in search of Jack*...That'll make me feel better...
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ* Hopefully this will make you feel better

And something that will hopefully make you laugh

Crazy or what?
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ* Hopefully this will make you feel better

And something that will hopefully make you laugh

Crazy or what?
                        That's the quote I wanted to use for Pete/Sam!
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Aw! Thanks Oma I'm in a much better mood now! The background is so pretty...do I have to put pics on it...?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Aw! Thanks Oma I'm in a much better mood now! The background is so pretty...do I have to put pics on it...?
                            Nope - you could just show us your pretty background and tell us how you made it
                            sigpic

Comment

Kali - Taking part in the challenges isn't a pre-requisite of joining the GimPS family You're one of us already

... whether you want to be or not
                              yep

Oma I've confused myself about the Nominations again (easy I know)
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

wow guys, you are too fast for me beautiful challenge entries everyone. Lili, you are very productive lately good job!

and so many nice tuts. I wish i had the time to try them all, but uni keeps me busy

Comment

Working...
                                X