Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    So cute! Jumble, i want that pic too!
    See Jumble? That's not me only That's not my fault that he is so adorable!

Comment

Really sorry, I can't find it
      But as compensation, and in the interests of possible future artwork, take a look at these

Spoiler:

Much as I love Jack, I have to give the younger RDA credit for laying the groundwork for the awesome gorgeousness to come

Comment

Never mind, these are awsome too
        BTW in the cap he looks like Jack I just don't prefer the blond hair...

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          You don't like the blond? Hmmmmm. Well, I can do dark

Spoiler:

Comment

THUNK! I mean, artwork!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              Agree with you at all. In most cases i don't like the blond hair. Thanks for caps, Jumble!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                THUNK! I mean, artwork!
                I happen to think he is an exquisite piece of artwork! But then, I guess everybody knew that

And you should all know better than to ask me for pics of RDA! I can't do just one.........

Comment

I'm searching through gradients on deviantart.com. Someone please stop me! Cannot. Gimp. Again. Today!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm searching through gradients on deviantart.com. Someone please stop me! Cannot. Gimp. Again. Today!
                    You're asking for the impossible. There is no way you can stop. But if you do manage to find a way let me know...please...

I did mentioned how much I love brushes, didn't I? Well I just downloaded 60 more sets, and I'm still searching for more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      You're asking for the impossible. There is no way you can stop. But if you do manage to find a way let me know...please...

I did mentioned how much I love brushes, didn't I? Well I just downloaded 60 more sets, and I'm still searching for more.
                      Oh don't get me started on brushes! I downloaded a package labelled 1000 Brushes for Gimp. I haven't opened it yet, since Gimp already pauses for five minutes when it's opening brushes! OH, how I want to!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh don't get me started on brushes! I downloaded a package labelled 1000 Brushes for Gimp. I haven't opened it yet, since Gimp already pauses for five minutes when it's opening brushes! OH, how I want to!
                        100 Brushes? Got a link for that Luvnjack? I'll be brave and open it

Comment

If i dowload to much brushes for Gimp it shows a mistake, don't know what to do with it
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually, it's 1100 Brushes!!

Now I'm excited! Maybe I'll open them, too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually, it's 1100 Brushes!!

Now I'm excited! Maybe I'll open them, too!
                              Thanks Luvnjack There are a lot that are similar (having just sampled a few) so will take a lot of sifting through! Shame, I'll have to spend a lot more time in Gimp

Comment

Stop me! Stop meeeeee!!!!! Song lyric brushes!!!! Oh, the brilliance!!! *faints with joy*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X