Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    and now you should stalk me back
    I will....As soon as I have enough brain cells that are awake.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Woohoo, good to hear that! but erm...perhaps some tea is better than coffee...for the health
    Me not like tea any more. A while ago I spend few months drinking nothing but tea, because of some really nasty medications, and now I just go "ewwwww" around tea.
    sigpic

Comment

Rachel and Jasmina, your art works are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Jumble! I need help! As a lover of one of our PTB, you may be the only one who understands!

I think I love JM! I am feeling the need to...GIMP HIM!

Whatever you do, don't tell Jack!

*panics, runs away*

EDIT: And by "lover" I mean, "a person who endlessly thunks"...er...yeah...
        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone Long time no seen
          Great art work you guys, I love them
          I have a question to ask you. If anyone as watched the Andromeda, were can I find english subtitles for here 2 & 3 season? If anyone can help me that would be great

Comment

(((((Luvnjack))))) I understand completely, but don't worry about Jack! In our hearts we hold enough love to spread amongst many

As it happens, I am currently PSing Joe, along with Brad, Robert and of course Martin, for part of my Shipmas project. And I did find myself just....noticing slightly......the curve of Joe's neck..............

Spoiler:

Comment

Afternoon

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              she's probably running around with my fanfic muse, if you see her can you send her over, she's left me with several imcomplete stories

Yep super secret challenge to design a christmas tree ornament, PM them to JasminaGo
              Yep, if anyone's seen Aveo's muse please return it to her, I want some stuff to beta
              *Keeps very quiet about the state of her own fic muse*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              yey for Bekki's floor!

(now that's not anything I've written before...)
              Um, yeah, what she said ^^^

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Jumble! I need help! As a lover of one of our PTB, you may be the only one who understands!

I think I love JM! I am feeling the need to...GIMP HIM!

Whatever you do, don't tell Jack!

*panics, runs away*

EDIT: And by "lover" I mean, "a person who endlessly thunks"...er...yeah...
              What's going on?? Is there something in the thread water or something? Everyone's deserting Jack for the PTBs! I'll be the only one left at this rate

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
              Hello everyone Long time no seen
              Great art work you guys, I love them
              I have a question to ask you. If anyone as watched the Andromeda, were can I find english subtitles for here 2 & 3 season? If anyone can help me that would be great
              *waves* Welcome back! Can't help you with your question though I'm afraid

Right, I have had a stern word with myself and tonight I am going to make some progress on my Shipmas stuff. So tell me to shut up if you see me posting lots instead, because I need to gimp!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hehe! It's my evil plan to get Jack all to myself Get you all hooked on TPTB (or anyone else I can think of) and then grab Jack and ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!

Comment

JUMBLE!! Stop that! *snurches*

I have artistically expressed my sudden thunking confusion...

EDIT: Jumble, I knew it all along!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...nfusionsig.jpg
                    That's how I started

Oooh, any chance I could have the original of that pic of Joe? For my *cough*collection you understand

In fact, has anyone got a decent pic of RCC? I know that's an unlikely request, but I need him it for the PTB part of my project No, really, I just need his pic.....................

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      That's how I started

Oooh, any chance I could have the original of that pic of Joe? For my *cough*collection you understand

In fact, has anyone got a decent pic of RCC? I know that's an unlikely request, but I need him it for the PTB part of my project No, really, I just need his pic.....................
                      *Dies laughing*
                      That pic is on his latest blog entry. It was, in fact, "The weird food purchase of the day" vid that got me thinking..."he's cute...!"

Joe's Blog, good for great literary discussion, cute vids, a few laughs, and the occasional shippy tidbit (and a thunk now and then, apparently!).
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...nfusionsig.jpg

Oh, Hand!!!!!!! I guess it's time to do something with my "Operation Oh" compaigh cause more people come to enjoy it
                        sigpic

Comment

Splutter! "Beefcake" !!! Well it obviously doesn't take much, does it Luvnjack?

Comment

This is NOT good!

sigpic

Comment

luvnjack I think you need therapy...

Fabulous sig though
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                luvnjack I think you need therapy...

Fabulous sig though