No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oOo GREAT BRUSH !!! it is a Photoshop brush ???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
      oOo GREAT BRUSH !!! it is a Photoshop brush ???
      Yes, she makes a Photoshop version of just about everything. Check out her gallery for more great brushes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yes, she makes a Photoshop version of just about everything. Check out her gallery for more great brushes!
        Ohh thanks i'm already snurching the butterfly ones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I'm 6 hours ahead of EST... I think... So if I'm right (time zones are very confusing), at noon (when I plan to make the post) will be 6 am there...
          Thanks!! So I'll probably just stay up all night making stuff before I send it to you, lol!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Just a reminder...hope to see you there!!!

* Smilie by Zuz

Comment

Congrats on 5400 posts Jumble

just off to check out that site recommendation
              sigpic
              Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

luvnjack that's so pretty Both Jack and the brushes
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                  Thanks for the link i like this site too
                  It's a great site, some of the early eps don't have *great* quality but that has more to do with the technology then rather than the caps
                  i think
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    Okay or I am extremly blind or i missed it but is there a new challenge posted? I'll probably not join but you never know eh

You sent me the word file and after the 13th you can always put it on FF.net. If anyone has any questions just mail me okay?
                    and Bekki I haven't gotten your stuff yet though and sine you said yesterday you would sent it; i thought i would tell you.

Dude!!! who would ever thought this thread would get over 500 pages, I only started it so people could help each other out and stuff...amazing!!! WTG everyone, thanks for joining this thread and having fun

Ooh, sorry Eve! I was sending it to you and then I got cold feet because I was worried it was too angsty and needed a shippy sequel...still undecided But don't you fret! It'll be there

Luvnjack - I think I fangirl your brush recs Everytime I see one, I squee inside Thank you for sharing!!!

I'm a bit slow on the artwork this week - I'm doing artwork of my own...redecorating my room!!! Woohoo! Today was unscrewing furniture and sugar soaping the walls. Tomorrow is repatching the plaster walls, sanding the cupboards and maybe even starting painting. It's very exciting! I will send a photo when I am complete
                    sigpic

Comment

*gets out super-strength sunglasses in anticipation of Bekki's pics*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *gets out super-strength sunglasses in anticipation of Bekki's pics*
                        Hehehe - ya know, I had to force myself from making a fluro room You would be proud...it will look all refined and adult-like You'll see
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                          It's a great site, some of the early eps don't have *great* quality but that has more to do with the technology then rather than the caps
                          i think
                          Yeah... and i like to use the images of the GW gallery too, theres a lot of high resolution stills in there

Edit: my 401 post ... looks like was yesterday i did 300 , lol i talk too much...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Hehehe - ya know, I had to force myself from making a fluro room You would be proud...it will look all refined and adult-like You'll see
                            But but, then it won't really be you

CONGRATS ON 400 RACHEL

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              But but, then it won't really be you

CONGRATS ON 400 RACHEL
                              Hehe - but it will be pretty And I'm setting up a studio after I'm finished so that I can teach from home. And I assure you, that room will be much crazier!

and WOOHOOD for 400, Rachel
                              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in, hiding from essays*

hey guys!! Can anyone post the link for the sprites so I can make my party one for Jumble? I am sooo bored of work, but its nearly over!!

Comment

Working...
                                X