The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Hehe, me either! And because you and Melissa are using it too I keep getting confused

I just went onto dafont.com...
    Must. Stop. Downloading. Fonts.
    I know! I just have to stop myself going to dafont otherwise they download themselves, I'm sure of it!
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*pops in and blows everyone a geeky kiss*

Hi!!!!
      Just wanted to say Superwonderful job with all the artwork!
      One of these days I'm gonna get around to making you all the little slideshow present that I keep meaning to make you with all of the snurched siggies.....
      I still am on the hunt for a good song to put them all to, although I think I may have found one....
      Okay off to watch an ep.....
      *sharing virtual popcorn with everyone*
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Jos Your Icons rock!

Luvnjack Love the new brushes... and smooching... never too much smooching. LOL

Oh... and to the eraser brush problem... I'm not having it anymore. When you go to use it, reset all your brushes, and it *should* work.
        Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Here's my 3rd challenge entry. It's actually a card for Padme, but it's still a card to a shipper (she wouldn't get out of my head when I was working on my challenge) so I think it still counts as an entry.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Georgeous card Kim And I'm pretty sure 'cards to other Shippers' was on the challenge list, so it counts

Comment

Another card...I like this one a lot more then the first one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                Jos Your Icons rock!

Luvnjack Love the new brushes... and smooching... never too much smooching. LOL

Oh... and to the eraser brush problem... I'm not having it anymore. When you go to use it, reset all your brushes, and it *should* work.
                Sweet! *runs to Gimp*

EDIT: Wait...how do you do that...?
                Last edited by Luvnjoe; 05 December 2008, 06:18 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Jasmina perfect card

Luvnjack I'll have a quick check. Where the heck is Oma when you need her?

Edit: Hmmmm. I can't find 'reset' brushes, but I'm wondering if Mada mean 'refresh' brushes? That's on the Brushes menu.
                  Last edited by Jumble; 05 December 2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Jasmina perfect card

Luvnjack I'll have a quick check. Where the heck is Oma when you need her?

Edit: Hmmmm. I can't find 'reset' brushes, but I'm wondering if Mada mean 'refresh' brushes? That's on the Brushes menu.
                    Tried that...and I tried hitting the 'reset' in the tool dialogue box...thingy...Oh well. Meanwhile, I am working on a brighter, hippy-er version of that project I sent you earlier this week...

D'oh! And today is last call for our cards, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Darn, sorry Luvnjack Maybe Mada or Oma can throw some light on it tonight

Oooooh! Can't wait to see that I've got a huge amount of work to do for S.H.I.P.py Shipmas project, so I'll probably spend the whole weekend just watching capping SG1 eps

Yes, cards Challenge will be posted about 10pm tonight, so you still have some time

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Sweet! *runs to Gimp*

EDIT: Wait...how do you do that...?
                        I'm here, I'm here!

Ok, on the main tool box.... thingy...

make sure you hold the shift button when you click on it. It should do the trick.

Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Well done Mada, I hadn't even thought of looking there Hope that solves Luvnjack's problem because I'm sure she could never survive without her grunge effects

Comment

I'm SO behind on this thread! It's going to take me days to catch up! I've missed challenges and all kinds of fun stuff, but I'll catch up! What's the next challenge?! Did we get to the sekret one yet?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                              I'm here, I'm here!

Ok, on the main tool box.... thingy...

make sure you hold the shift button when you click on it. It should do the trick.

I already tried that. *depressed sigh* I'll have to reinstall it, I guess.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                I'm SO behind on this thread! It's going to take me days to catch up! I've missed challenges and all kinds of fun stuff, but I'll catch up! What's the next challenge?! Did we get to the sekret one yet?
                                Current challenge is

Challenge Week 14
                                from jumble

Make an S/J Christmas Card, to be sent to tptb, or from Sam to Jack (or vice versa) or to other shippers or ... you get the idea
                                Size: Any
                                Text: Any
                                Pic: Any

It finishes today, but you still have time to make one before Oma posts them all tonight And the sekrit challenge is for next week, so we'll find out later what it is

(((((Luvnjack))))) That's a pain in the mikta

Comment

Working...
                                X