The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I thought of an idea for a sig last night, and since I hav no clue what I'm doing in Photoshop I thought one of you could take my idea and do something with it.

I wanted to take all the pics from when Sam has her head on Jack's shoulder: "Threads", "Beneath the Surface", "Death Knell", "Metamophasis" and any others I might have forgotten and use the words "Always there for her". What do you all think?
    An excellent idea Padme!

I made a sig a bit like that for Atlantis Babe a while back actually:

She doesn't use it any more so feel free to snurch if you'd like Or I can make you a version with your words for you!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      woah! that's amazing! internetelepathy again there Padme!! I'm working on a sig with Sam resting here head on Jack's shoulder, actually so far it has the one from Meta, into the fire and Jack passing out in BC.
      Words-wise I've said (so far I'm not good at coming up with words)
      Lean on me
      and I'll catch you if you fall
      But I'm not happy with it at the moment, might need to go back and change the pics
      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      An excellent idea Padme!

I made a sig a bit like that for Atlantis Babe a while back actually:
      http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...eelbetter2.jpg

She doesn't use it any more so feel free to snurch if you'd like Or I can make you a version with your words for you!
      You know what they say, great minds think alike!

Josiane, if you could make me one that would be great. ((hugs))
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Love your new works Jasmina, Lili and Josiane. Today i've made my new sig too but i'm too lazy (better say too ill) to post it now, so tomorrow will be great
        sigpic

Comment

You know what they say, great minds think alike!

Josiane, if you could make me one that would be great. ((hugs))
          OK, will do Do you like those pics or are there any others you want in it?

Edit: Blacky Kitten, hope you feel better soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            OK, will do Do you like those pics or are there any others you want in it?

Edit: Blacky Kitten, hope you feel better soon!
            Just the ones I mentioned.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Just the ones I mentioned.
              OK, will have a go tonight and pm you the result!
              sigpic

Comment

Ah I give up! I was playing around with those pics too and it just isn't working!
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Ah I give up! I was playing around with those pics too and it just isn't working!
                  It's a lot of pics to fit into a sig. Maybe try it as a WP?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    It's a lot of pics to fit into a sig. Maybe try it as a WP?
                    don't tempt me!!

Edit: I'm asking even though I'm obviously *not* tempted, but what are the normal dimentions for a WP?
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

don't tempt me!!

Edit: I'm asking even though I'm obviously *not* tempted, but what are the normal dimentions for a WP?
                      1024x768 is what I usually use.
                      sigpic

Comment

I found a very satisfactory replacement for those watercolor brushes. Called Scratchy. Check it out.
                        Thanks Luvnjack, got them
                        don't tempt me!!

Usually 1024 x 768 px

Edit: Josiane, you're too darned quick for me

Comment

Jumble, did you see the cloud brush over on Deviant Art while you were there? I want to make something with them, but I need inspiration. Any thoughts, anyone? Episodes or song lyrics or pics...I'm drawing a blank. All I know is I want to use those cool clouds!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            You should open an account on deviantArt and upload them there. Someone will definitely find use for them. My Stargate brushes were downloaded over 200 times. I really didn't expect that

As for the Daniel pics these are some of the best I have.

[ATTACH]5850[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5851[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5852[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5853[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5854[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5855[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5856[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5857[/ATTACH]

Jumble, I can't believe you didn't noticed the eyes, and they're such pretty eyes...*goes of into dream land*
                            Oh dear....

*thunks, flops into the gutter and swims in to the Daniel thunking pond*

You really shouldn't have posted that...
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Jumble, did you see the cloud brush over on Deviant Art while you were there? I want to make something with them, but I need inspiration. Any thoughts, anyone? Episodes or song lyrics or pics...I'm drawing a blank. All I know is I want to use those cool clouds!
                              Yep, I already had them. I've used them to create backdrops for family pics, they're great for creating romantic backgrounds

Comment

Aveo, I like the words you're using for your sig! Very fitting and slightly angsty!
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X