The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    *come inside quietly so no one could see her couse she wasn't there for a month?.. two months?*

I'm here... at last

I've made a sig last weekends... hope my gimp skills haven't lost

*guietly comes out*
    Certainly haven't lost your skills !

Oma, your challenge sig is beautiful. I love that scene in New Order where they're all shouting Sam's name and there's that music. Sends a tingly feeling down my spine !

Comment

*flops into thread and waves tiredly* Why is it that when you have a bad day, everything goes wrong? I've just thrown my dinner all over the floor

*sigh*

Anyway, looking at all the pretty artwork is cheering me up Gorgeous challenge sigs Aveo and Oma, fantastic icons Jas and Aveo again (wow, you're getting very good at iconing Twin!), and welcome back Kitten, and no, you've definitely not lost your gimping skills!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Josi))) Bad days suck! But at least you know it can only get better...especially since you've logged into GW
        sigpic

Comment

Girls, having a bit of a senior moment here. I'm looking for some clips of both Sam and Jack turning their head and looking past the camera, or raising their head, either way is fine.

Example - Sam in Lost City when Jack tells her she is a national treasure, she drops her head and then we see her raise it again. It looks all angsty, that's kind of the idea I'm going for. I could use this one, but have used it before and as we know, variety is the spice of life

Anyone have any suggestions?? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            (((Josi))) Bad days suck! But at least you know it can only get better...especially since you've logged into GW
            Yep, this place always cheers me up ((((GimPS))))
            sigpic

Comment

Sarai the first head duck that comes to mind is the one from Small Victories but that's not Angsty does she do one when they're against the wall in OoM/ItF??
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                I've tried to make some icons from the cap of Sam from EatG
                I kinda wanted to see how many I could make, not convinced

sp for EatG
                Spoiler:

original pic:<snip>

Edit: nice challenge sig Oma
                Oh, great crops. And I think you can pull off a few more.

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                *come inside quietly so no one could see her couse she wasn't there for a month?.. two months?*

I'm here... at last

I've made a sig last weekends... hope my gimp skills haven't lost

*guietly comes out*

Welcome back Kitty. Great sig.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Jas, great icons.

And what is a texture?
                This is and this and lots of others.

Mostly used as backgrounds but they can give nice effects if you put them on top of everything, and change the blending mode.

Hugs Josi for her bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

It is a bit hard to catch up everything yet but I've greened who I could, and for these I couldn't - virtual green Jasmina Your b&w icons reminds me how good the artwork could be even in the simplest colours

And how about the challenges - when does it start and what are the rules?
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                    Sarai the first head duck that comes to mind is the one from Small Victories but that's not Angsty does she do one when they're against the wall in OoM/ItF??
                    I think she does but I'm after two individual 'head-ducking' () shots!

hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      It is a bit hard to catch up everything yet but I've greened who I could, and for these I couldn't - virtual green Jasmina Your b&w icons reminds me how good the artwork could be even in the simplest colours

And how about the challenges - when does it start and what are the rules?
                      The challenges run Friday to Friday, and Oma posts them each week along with last week's entries. The rules are just whatever is specified in the challenge Then we post our art here (unless we're having a secret week) and PM it to Oma.

Edit: Here's this week's one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, that sounds cool! Thanks for help josiane
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Awww, thanks guys! I'm pleasant with myself then Hope to return soon. Mow of to bed Night ((((((art thread)))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Sarai are any of these any good? Wasn't sure exactly what you're after

Spoilered for length:
                            Spoiler:

More to come...
                            sigpic

Comment

And more...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

They are good. In fact....*snurches*

Sorry I wasn't very clear, looking for clips not stills. Making a vid you see . The idea is introducing the characters, and I like angsty-head-ducking-type clips.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X