Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    Ummm, not really, but its midnight.

Just kidding, some of it makes sense to me immediately, some of it I know will make sense in the morning when I'm awake, and a little I'll have to figure out how to do in Gimp

I'm kinda awestruck at how many blends and layers you have going on there Thanks for the tut!
    *sticks tongue out*

Told ya so!

and it's 1:15 am!

Well...like said I do prefer not to do multiple things on a layer, plus I fiddle out with it a lot...then this comes on...and some are layers(those blended, all together layers) are safeguards...I can go back and delete something if I want, but I can also easier copy it all together...

oh and if you want I can still post the layer list in the morning(there are if I'm correct something like 15/20 layers)
    sigpic

Comment

Jann, nice tutorial, thanks. I hope that I will understand and will be able to do it in gimp... But if I won't, be sure that it's not your fault

Comment

New sigs to go with the wps

Comment

Awesome Jumble and where did the numbers in your name go to ??? (probably slow with noticing) oh and how did you do that! I want my numbers gone as well!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice sigs jumble! I like the first one best! You're so talented!
            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              Nice sigs jumble! I like the first one best! You're so talented!
              Thanks, I prefer that one too

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
              Awesome Jumble and where did the numbers in your name go to ??? (probably slow with noticing) oh and how did you do that! I want my numbers gone as well!
              Thanks

Comment

Great sigs, Jumble! And thanks for detailed explanation, Jan! Need to download Gimp and try to do something in it
                sigpic

Comment

That pic's from Ex Deus Machina.

Comment

Jann thanks for the tut, I will have to have a play around and see if I can transfer any of that to Gimp

Jumble more awesome sigs I love that canvas texture too, I used it on my hugs sig

hedwig, yep as Krissie said, the Sam pic's from Ex Deus Machina. It's the face she pulls after she answers Barrett's question about whether she's single (hence the 'not exactly' quote on the sig )

Hey everyone, I was thinking, what would you all say to the idea of tagging each other to provide tuts in this thread? I noticed it had been done by some people in the icons group, and I reckon it would be a really good way to share our knowledge. So someone does a tut, and then tags someone else for one of their sigs or wps or icons, and then they do a tut on that piece of artwork and tag someone else? I reckon we could all learn a lot, but if people reckon it would be too much hassle then not to worry!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I think that's a fantastic idea Josiane

Are you gonna go first?
                      sigpic

Comment

Now this sig isn't very good. I don't know how to use anything other than text, croping, and background color. I couldn't figure the rest out. I'm just PS illiterate. I wanted a different background behind the text and some fading on the pic edges, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Pic is from Aveo Amacuse, saying is my own.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Josiane I love that idea, awesome
                          So...we can randomly tag...or do you start ???

oh and Padme I like the sig...certainly if you only know those few things if you want to learn how to blend or so on PS...just ask...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                            Josiane I love that idea, awesome
                            So...we can randomly tag...or do you start ???

oh and Padme I like the sig...certainly if you only know those few things if you want to learn how to blend or so on PS...just ask...
                            Thanks, I figure once I learn, I can go back and fix it up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Jann thanks for the tut, I will have to have a play around and see if I can transfer any of that to Gimp

Jumble more awesome sigs I love that canvas texture too, I used it on my hugs sig

hedwig, yep as Krissie said, the Sam pic's from Ex Deus Machina. It's the face she pulls after she answers Barrett's question about whether she's single (hence the 'not exactly' quote on the sig )

Hey everyone, I was thinking, what would you all say to the idea of tagging each other to provide tuts in this thread? I noticed it had been done by some people in the icons group, and I reckon it would be a really good way to share our knowledge. So someone does a tut, and then tags someone else for one of their sigs or wps or icons, and then they do a tut on that piece of artwork and tag someone else? I reckon we could all learn a lot, but if people reckon it would be too much hassle then not to worry!
                              Sounds like it would be fun, but what do you mean by tut, I'm unfamiliar with making stuff and the terminology.

sigpic

Comment

Padme tut is just short for tutorial, so it just means someone writing out step-by-step instructions on how to make a sig or wp or icon or whatever

OK then, I'll start Anyone want me to do a tut on a particular sig?
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X