The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    And another one!! And it's not angsty or evil!! Or pink! And it doesn't have lace!!! Can you still tell it's mine?
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...hallenge75.jpg
    Yes
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

And another one!! And it's not angsty or evil!! Or pink! And it doesn't have lace!!! Can you still tell it's mine?
      http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...hallenge75.jpg
      Very easy. The color, the border, the way the pics blend into the backround, it screams you!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Very easy. The color, the border, the way the pics blend into the backround, it screams you!!!
        And if that wasn't enough, it's got your name on it...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          sigpic

Comment

See, I wasn't going to say that ^^^ But I will say its beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Good one Twin, and yes, the color scheme gives it away. You like those bright colors. lol
              Thanks!!!

But, but...I've done AT LEAST one that doesn't have bright colors!! I know I have!!
              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              TR that's so typically you, could've spotted it a mile off

Fainne take care of yourself, feel better soon ((((hugs)))))
              But...But...It's not pink or lacey!!!
              Yes
              But how?!?! That's just not fair!! Sometimes I can't tell who made something, even if it's "classic" of someone! How am I any different?!?!
              But there isn't one ounce of pink in it!!! I've only just started using any/much blue!!! I'll give you that I like using fading and the borders...
              Well besides that!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              See, I wasn't going to say that ^^^ But I will say its beautiful
              Thanks!!! But still...
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I was, but I got beaten to it But then I was distracted cos I was watching Bones, then had a massive chocolate craving and had to run across the road to the shop

Edit: Btw, did I forget to mention I love the background TR, very pretty. *dare I say prettier than the lace?...hmmm...maybe I shouldn't....*
                sigpic

Comment

Well there's that nah I can tell it's one of yours.
                  For the next challenge we should all not post our stuff but just pm them to Oma and Oma can post them here first with just a number and we could see if we could guess who did which. (and then post for the family with our names...)
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                    Well there's that nah I can tell it's one of yours.
                    For the next challenge we should all not post our stuff but just pm them to Oma and Oma can post them here first with just a number and we could see if we could guess who did which. (and then post for the family with our names...)
                    And again I say

This one isn't anything like my style!!! So there!!!!

No pink, no blue, no fading, no border, and my name is much smaller than usual!!! Take that!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

If that one didn't have your name in the bottom I don't know if I would have known that was yours Kim! nice sig those capitals are very swirly
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Josiane and Jumble - congrats on your posting milestones

Fainne - I don't know who that is in your sig, but I love what you've done.

JasminaGo - love the icons. How long do you spend on each one? I can't get the hang of them and can't imagine they take you as long as they take me or you'd still be working on them.
                        I adore your LJ banner too. I didn't think I liked the grunge border (because it covered Ashley's face in the bottom left) but you're right about it. It's perfect against the black background.

Oma - nice sigs! Are you missing an apostrophe on the "how bitter a thing..." sig?

Bekki - Was that last sig morbid? Yes, but not any more than that scene was. I've always wondered why they showed it in the first place. It didn't seem in keeping with SG1 but then again, maybe because it was part of the new and improved SG1. *comes off her soapbox and ducks so the flying tomatoes can go over her head*

Sarah - Neat effect on your latest sig. Amanda looks goth!

LiliJ - lovely icons

Josiane - Love the wallpaper and the brushes (they are brushes right?) are so cute!!

TrueRomantic - new styles! Love it. You're branching out.

My apologies if I missed anyone.

In return I'm dropping off my latest creation. I was going for something bright and colorful (thanks Jumble for the inspiration) but I'm not sure about it. It seems the pictures don't fit. Suggestions?

sigpic

Comment

Twin, I hate to break it to you, but I can see a boarder on that sig even if it doesn't scream you.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Twin, I hate to break it to you, but I can see a boarder on that sig even if it doesn't scream you.
                            *blows rasberries at Twin*

I had to put a border, but it's not a "Kim" border, so HA!!!

Thanks Estrela!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally got around to making myself a friends only banner for my livejournal.

Comment

*blows rasberries at Twin*

I had to put a border, but it's not a "Kim" border, so HA!!!

Thanks Estrela!!!
                                True, it is black and not some bright color.

*hugs*
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X