The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the icons Jas and Oma!

I can see me struggling with this one, because my avatar is of course from that pic, so that's all that comes into my mind when I think of iconing it I think I might hunt down some icon tuts and see if I can find something different to do...
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OK, I've made my challenge icons:

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Niiiiiice, Josi

Today I think I've been making up for my lack of Gimpage for the last couple of weeks

I blame the Avenger discussions on the family thread for making me think of this one

Edit: Unfortunately, I have another one begging me to make it too
        Last edited by Oma-1; 20 September 2008, 01:29 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely Josiane.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Niiiiiice, Josi

Today I think I've been making up for my lack of Gimpage for the last couple of weeks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...temeasures.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...gs/SG-Dead.jpg

I blame the Avenger discussions on the family thread for making me think of this one
          The second one is so funny!
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Great stuff josi and Oma!

Comment

Thanks Oma the challenge looks so good all together like that!

Oo new challenge! Should have some time tomorrow or Monday
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

LOL, Krissie! Love your Intentions sig - perfect caps! Cockily confident and amused Ronan -v- scared to death but determined Rodney I have to say as much as I love Rodney, for me Ronan's the winner
                sigpic

Comment

okay I made some icons too, 5 to be exact. 1 is animation cause it was ages since I made a moving one and I was wondering if I still could it and it seemed to be going without an issue, even fast and all...

It is under 40K so you can use it on LJ normally... Although i am not sure cause it is just under 40 so it might be a bit to big... (But I did save it smaller but less quality, obviously)

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Comment

Brilliant icons guys

I'm safer doing sigs

Comment

Great icons Replicartertje.

Jumble, that is a funny sig.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        LOL, Krissie! Love your Intentions sig - perfect caps! Cockily confident and amused Ronan -v- scared to death but determined Rodney I have to say as much as I love Rodney, for me Ronan's the winner
                        Thanks. I've kinda been on a grunge streak lately. luvnjack should be proud.
                        Last edited by Krissie678; 20 September 2008, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Sorry about the double post.
                          I ended up making a pair of sigs to match my sig for each side of the 'triangle'.

Non-SJ
                          Spoiler:

Comment

And another 2 animated icons, I love making them though, they are really challenging. I might actually try to make them in sigs one day... but not now Cause i really should get some sleep lol

1. 2.

Comment

Hey Eve, can you maybe do a tut for those animations? For both sigs and icons? If you've seen my sig, you'll know it's got some problems, lol. And I know Oma said she had a problem with coloring them as well.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Whee, just checkin' in for a bit while I lurk over the last few pages i seem to have missed. Spent the day in downtown vancouver.... bought some awesome bright blue jeans.......

Some great challange responses! I swear I'll participate this week as soon as I find some time.
                                Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X