No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAHHH are you crazy? So many new pages! so many new and stunning artworks! I love them all. Wanted to quote them but they are to many... Well done everyone!!!

I don't rhink -I can do it with the challenge this time. I'm really tired and have no inspiration... I fought with timber all the week and I will crawl into my bed and not move until it's Monday

Comment

(((((Fainne))))) Get yourself lots of rest over the week-end

Comment

I have a request. I have to take a friend home, so I won't get to finish working on my challenge entry. I still haven't gotten to look at the tut yet since I just got to my house and stopped to type this. So that you all don't have to wait, can Oma go ahead and post the other challenge stuff, and then I could PM her mine when I finish it and have it added to the post? Would that be okay with everyone? Would that work for you Oma? Because I'm determined to get somewhere with this idea, but I don't want everyone else to have to wait while I run my friend home. Pretty please with thunkable Jack on top?
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          I have a request. I have to take a friend home, so I won't get to finish working on my challenge entry. I still haven't gotten to look at the tut yet since I just got to my house and stopped to type this. So that you all don't have to wait, can Oma go ahead and post the other challenge stuff, and then I could PM her mine when I finish it and have it added to the post? Would that be okay with everyone? Would that work for you Oma? Because I'm determined to get somewhere with this idea, but I don't want everyone else to have to wait while I run my friend home. Pretty please with thunkable Jack on top?
          Well, if there's a thunkable Jack on top...fine with me!
          sigpic

Comment

How can she possible resist?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              (((((Fainne))))) Get yourself lots of rest over the week-end
              thank you maybe, if I am able to move tomorrow, I will make a trip to Scarborough . But only IF I can move
              that's ok for me

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                thank you maybe, if I am able to move tomorrow, I will make a trip to Scarborough . But only IF I can move

that's ok for me
                OK with me too Kim!

And ((((Fainne))), hope you feel better soon! And enjoy Scarborough if you go - I remember thinking it was a nice place when I went there, but that was quite a few years ago now
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Of course that's ok *desperately tries to keep mind out of gutter long enough to make post*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Well, if there's a thunkable Jack on top...
                    Mind = gutter.

Thanks.

LOL!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

*hugs* for Fainne

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      Love it...

On top...but but...what if Sam wants to be on top?

*goes to that deep gutter*
                      I'm lovin' it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Last Week's Challenge

SeNedra

luvnjack

Josiane

Josiane

Replicartertje

Oma

jasminaGo

jasminaGo

Jumble

Aveo Amacus

starlover

TrueRomantic

Challenge Week 4
                        from Leiasky

Size: Icon
                        Text: Any
                        Pic: Always

Happy errrr.... GimPS-er-ing

Edit: PS! If anyone wants to make a banner for Challenge of the Week, go right ahead! I'm rotating the ones made so far....lol, that makes it sound like there's loads but there's just 2 atm...

Edit 2: TR's gif sig now up
                        Last edited by Oma-1; 19 September 2008, 11:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow! When you put them all together like that, AWESOME!!!!! WTG GimPS

Comment

Here are the latest new S.H.I.P. Members

Welcome

Comment

Great work on this weeks challenge everyone.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Great new mem pics jumble.

Oma - the challenge banner is gorgeous.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X