Redone my Time Lord wp

The previous version is here
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      Oh yummy!! excellent work!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Kitten - LOVE your John banner! It's very Alice in Wonderland somehow!

and....*thunks* gorgeous Who wallie
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks again, ladies!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Kitten - LOVE your John banner! It's very Alice in Wonderland somehow!

and....*thunks* gorgeous Who wallie
          Really? I haven't seen the movie... yet From what i've heard it's very cool. Is it worth to watch it?
          Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 24 January 2011, 02:45 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

OK, here are my suggestions for possible challenges:

1) We need banners for the 2nd half of S8

2) I like the way Kitten took an old WP and improved it. It might be fun to take an old artie (maybe an early one or one you weren't entirely happy with), redo it, and post both versions.

3) This one comes in two parts. First, everyone does a sig that best reflects their own personal style. This would just be really fun to show off who we are and what we can do.

Second, everyone chooses another persons sig and tries to do their earlier sig in that person's style. This may force each of us to work outside of our own box and learn something new. It will also be fun to see how we reinterpret each other's work.

4) A while back we all used the same tut to make our challenge entries. I really enjoyed that because I learned some new techniques and it was fun to see how everyone came up with something different from the same starting point.

Comment

2) I like the way Kitten took an old WP and improved it. It might be fun to take an old artie (maybe an early one or one you weren't entirely happy with), redo it, and post both versions.
              I like this one the best!!! There are so many pieces that I would love to do over.
              sigpic
              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

We also have Valenship coming up. So making pretties for that could be one of the challenges this month.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  OK, here are my suggestions for possible challenges:

1) We need banners for the 2nd half of S8

3) This one comes in two parts. First, everyone does a sig that best reflects their own personal style. This would just be really fun to show off who we are and what we can do.

Second, everyone chooses another persons sig and tries to do their earlier sig in that person's style. This may force each of us to work outside of our own box and learn something new. It will also be fun to see how we reinterpret each other's work.

4) A while back we all used the same tut to make our challenge entries. I really enjoyed that because I learned some new techniques and it was fun to see how everyone came up with something different from the same starting point.
                  We've actually done number 2 and sort of number 3 in the past. But we can always do them again. It was a while ago.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    We've actually done number 2 and sort of number 3 in the past. But we can always do them again. It was a while ago.
                    That must have been before my time. But then, I haven't been around for very long. I don't mind repeats. I can still learn lots of new things.

Comment

so, which tutorials are we doing? I hope there will be Gimp ones

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                        so, which tutorials are we doing? I hope there will be Gimp ones
                        When we do tutorial challenges, we usually find a tut that translates into Gimp.
                        sigpic

Comment

Couple of challenge entries...

Edit: turned them into sigs.......

Last edited by Jumble; 25 January 2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Loverly arties everyone.

I haz a question. :|
                            How do you get a LJ Header?
                            sigpic

Comment

Final set of LOTR artwork from The Fellowship...

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                Loverly arties everyone.

I haz a question. :|
                                How do you get a LJ Header?
                                The FIRST thing you need to do is get a custom layout (because I don't think you can insert a header into a generic layout like the one you have (some of my favorite creators - kinda depends on what your style is):
                                Spoiler:

http://milou-veronica.livejournal.com/
                                http://community.livejournal.com/mentahelada/
                                http://community.livejournal.com/nig...pe%3A%20layout
                                http://community.livejournal.com/fruitstyle/
                                http://community.livejournal.com/ohcodey/

When you find a layout you like, there should be a set of instructions on how to set it up as YOUR layout. Some layouts have a header, so the directions should tell you how to change the header if you want and what size it should be.

You can send me a message on LJ if you want (the link to my journal is under my sig - I wouldn't mind helping you).
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X