• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Great work Kitty, SnowWhite and Val

SW you can post whatever you want here.
    Which is why some of us feel we need to change the name of the thread

Seriously guys, how often do we have to say this?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Which is why some of us feel we need to change the name of the thread

Seriously guys, how often do we have to say this?
      Until we change its name, apparently

PS: OK, i'm off to bed. Night ((GimPS))

Krissie, amazing icons, commemted at your community
      Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 20 April 2010, 02:38 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
        Until we change its name, apparently
        Exactly!

Comment

My first large icon post in a while.

See them all here!

Comment

*jumps up and down*

I'm fixed!!! Good thing eh? Y'all sure don't want a bunch of little UhSirs trampling around here breaking your artwork!

Welcome to the thread Snow White. What you've posted so far is very lovely indeed. Do share more.

Val, I love that Bones sig!! Cuz it's green. *snickers* And also because I absolutely love when she says that. I've been saying it now at home. I used to just say Huh or What?

I know there are other pics posted but I forgot them in my excitement. I think Jas and Jos and Krissie and ??? I'll have to go back cuz now I can do greens!!!

Comment

Wb, UhSir!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Welcome Snow White, please post your musicals stuff too. I'm another oen who adores musicals and would love to see them.

Awesome artworks everyone. I love this thread so much.

Did we ever decide on a new name?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Welcome Snow White, please post your musicals stuff too. I'm another oen who adores musicals and would love to see them.

Awesome artworks everyone. I love this thread so much.

Did we ever decide on a new name?
                  Nope. Too many naysayers and not enough polite discussion

Maybe it's time to start the 'Anything BUT S/J Artwork Thread'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Maybe it's time to start the 'Anything BUT S/J Artwork Thread'

Oh stoppit you cynic...

...although...

How about:

"The Secrets Of How To Make Artwork/Videos (formerly Sam/Jack artwork thread - now multi-fandom)"

It's long but no more so than the current title.
                    It keeps the Sam/Jack connection for those who don't want to lose that.
                    It makes it clear it's all inviting to all fandoms.
                    It keeps the "secrets" part that most people wanted.
                    It includes video makers too.

Anyone have any major objections to that title?

sigpic

Comment

I love it Cags. The one thing I would suggest it making it mostly lower caps. I'm not sure why though...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        I love it Cags. The one thing I would suggest it making it mostly lower caps. I'm not sure why though...
                        Well if you want to talk about fonts and margins...

(Titles in capital letters is just a personal preference of mine, probably because that's how I was taught to do them in report writing and presentations; frankly, for a thread name it doesn't really matter either wa. So long as the first word and names are capitalised or I might get twitchy. )
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Thread!

*hugs thread and everyone in it*

Welocme Snow White, may I call you Snow?
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I think the discussion got set aside for the awards. I looked back and I think this is the last tally plus Cags' suggestion and I added the current title. I think we shouldn't be as concerned with the numbers as we are with working out a name. These are a good start and we need everyone to participate. BTW, has anyone heard from Eve about this?

Keep the original: "The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread" - (0)

"(GimPS) Artwork Thread for Everyone" - (1)

"GimPS Artwork Secrets Revealed (All Welcome!)" - (5)

"The Secrets of GimPS artwork" - (0)

"The Secrets of Making Artwork for Sam/Jack and Other Fandoms" - (6)

"The Secrets Of How To Make Artwork/Videos (formerly Sam/Jack artwork thread - now multi-fandom)" - (1)

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                              I think the discussion got set aside for the awards. I looked back and I think this is the last tally plus Cags' suggestion and I added the current title. I think we shouldn't be as concerned with the numbers as we are with working out a name. These are a good start and we need everyone to participate. BTW, has anyone heard from Eve about this?

Keep the original: "The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread" - (0)

"(GimPS) Artwork Thread for Everyone" - (1)

"GimPS Artwork Secrets Revealed (All Welcome!)" - (5)

"The Secrets of GimPS artwork" - (0)

"The Secrets of Making Artwork for Sam/Jack and Other Fandoms" - (6)

"The Secrets Of How To Make Artwork/Videos (formerly Sam/Jack artwork thread - now multi-fandom)" - (1)
                              I think if you're going to add that to the original vote, you really need to reset the vote count otherwise people will get confused swapping votes or whatever. I can't actually even rrememebr what I voted for first time around anyway!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Well if you want to talk about fonts and margins...

(Titles in capital letters is just a personal preference of mine, probably because that's how I was taught to do them in report writing and presentations; frankly, for a thread name it doesn't really matter either wa. So long as the first word and names are capitalised or I might get twitchy. )
                                I think I know what it is! Look at the title now, just to kind of keep it the same. Names and first letter in caps, all other not.

And er, I was messing around with some brushes and came up with this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X