No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Secret Santa stuff for sj_everyday on LiveJournal!! It was fun!!

Song :
    Ho, ho, ho
    Song by: Alvin and the chipmunks
    Warning: please don't take this to serious! I just made it for fun and because it's appropriate with the season.
    The sound and effects are for some reaon not that great anymore since I uploaded it but it still more then okay.
    Video is made with Vegas Pro, I just recently got it so I am still figuring things out.
    WATCH IT IN HD, IT HAS BETTER QUALITY.
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSa--vYNvw

And a wallpaper:

Comment

Awesome cropping on Kristen icons Jas! All artworks are amazing!

Oh I love this Luci tut, well done Sarai Smiling Martin...

Cool wallpaper RepliCartertje, funny
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I'm glad it's not just me that hasn't got a clue what she's talking about

I wonder if she posted that on the wrong thread
        Advent S/J calender...

I haven't lost it I swear!!

*shifty eyes*

Gorgeous stuff everyone!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I love it!! I only just started watching The Mentalist during Thanksgiving. That Thursday my aunt left the TV on that channel, and it came on. She'd fallen asleep, so I was stuck watching it. Then I decided I liked it. Now I've officially seen three eps, lol, and I LOVE it!!!!! Was this year the first season, or do I need to try to catch up on another whole season before this one?

Jumble, that really wasn't the best ep to start watching Bones with. I'd suggest not watching any of the Christmas eps until you already like the show, just in case, lol. Really, I'd say watch the first season first if you can, because that really is when everything starts, lol. And I'd hold off on most of Season 4 as well, because some of it is...different due something going on with Booth.

My favorite ep from Season 1 is 'The Woman in Limbo' and from Season 2 'Aliens in a Spaceship'. Those are probably #2 and # 3 in my Top 10 favorite ep list, lol.

I hope you see some eps you like hon. It's a truly fantastic show.

Great artwork everyone!!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Advent S/J calender...

*shifty eyes*

Gorgeous stuff everyone!
            Oh, right. I'd forgotten about that

Comment

Thank you girls

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Hmm started trying to PS some Martinmas stuff and this is what came out...

Not exactly what I had in mind

EDIT: Wish I could green you Jas, that stuff is amazing as always
              Great work! I love his facial expressions there!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              My Secret Santa stuff for sj_everyday on LiveJournal!! It was fun!!

Song :
              Ho, ho, ho
              Song by: Alvin and the chipmunks
              Warning: please don't take this to serious! I just made it for fun and because it's appropriate with the season.
              The sound and effects are for some reaon not that great anymore since I uploaded it but it still more then okay.
              Video is made with Vegas Pro, I just recently got it so I am still figuring things out.
              WATCH IT IN HD, IT HAS BETTER QUALITY.
              Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSa--vYNvw

And a wallpaper:

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...rrent=SSLJ.jpg
              Beautiful vid Eve. And I love the wp.

Advent S/J calender...

*shifty eyes*

Gorgeous stuff everyone!
              You keep telling yourself that hun... *pets*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh, right. I'd forgotten about that

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Thank you girls

Great work! I love his facial expressions there!

Beautiful vid Eve. And I love the wp.

You keep telling yourself that hun... *pets*
                *nods* If I say it long enough, it'll be true!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  I love it!! I only just started watching The Mentalist during Thanksgiving. That Thursday my aunt left the TV on that channel, and it came on. She'd fallen asleep, so I was stuck watching it. Then I decided I liked it. Now I've officially seen three eps, lol, and I LOVE it!!!!! Was this year the first season, or do I need to try to catch up on another whole season before this one?

Jumble, that really wasn't the best ep to start watching Bones with. I'd suggest not watching any of the Christmas eps until you already like the show, just in case, lol. Really, I'd say watch the first season first if you can, because that really is when everything starts, lol. And I'd hold off on most of Season 4 as well, because some of it is...different due something going on with Booth.

My favorite ep from Season 1 is 'The Woman in Limbo' and from Season 2 'Aliens in a Spaceship'. Those are probably #2 and # 3 in my Top 10 favorite ep list, lol.

I hope you see some eps you like hon. It's a truly fantastic show.

Great artwork everyone!!!!!
                  Oh, yes! Go catch up on last season!!! Start with the pilot, if you can, because that has all the background stuff you need for the Red John stuff. You can watch the eps here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dropping off the sig I made for Cags birthday...hope she won't mind

Oh my!!! *THUD*

I finished the SS on sj_everyday for 3stepspast4ever today
                    They are incredible! It's a shame I can't green you

RepliCartertje,
                    fun vid!
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Oh wow, so much gorgeous stuff today! to Achaja, Sarai, Jas and on the vid Eve
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Day 24...Cags clear your PM box! If I don't have the 25th out tonight it'll be done tomorrow...Christmas shopping in a bit!

And I'm pretty sure I just found my new LJ header...score! Killed two bird with one stone!

Comment

Dropping off the sig I made for Cags birthday...hope she won't mind

*thunks*
                          Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Oh my!!! *THUD*
                          It is thunkably good isn't it!

(and of course I doon't mind Sarai, I was just about to ask you igf you minded if I shared it here.

Thanks to all the lovely people who sent me artwork for my birthday (the rest of which I will post below) and thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. So many I am still trying to catch up. I don't think I've had such a wonderful birthday since I was an ikkle thing.

So, as well as Sarai's thunkably good banner above, I got:

I have so many lovely goodies for my birthday. I am going to share them all here if that's ok.

From Jumble

Cue me spamming all over so I can have that custom avatar.

From Oma

and From Josiane

To say I am completely spoilt for choice is a bit of an understatement.

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic

Comment

Day 24...Cags clear your PM box! If I don't have the 25th out tonight it'll be done tomorrow...Christmas shopping in a bit!

And I'm pretty sure I just found my new LJ header...score! Killed two bird with one stone!

Gosh that's a beautiful quote! Nice job.

And ahem, cleared but, it's ok I can pick up the linky from this post.

I might put all the Advent calender artwork on a slideshow for Christmas actually. It should be fairly easy to do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Gosh that's a beautiful quote! Nice job.

And ahem, cleared but, it's ok I can pick up the linky from this post.

I might put all the Advent calender artwork on a slideshow for Christmas actually. It should be fairly easy to do.
                              Oh that's a lovely idea! Thanks so much for suggesting we all do it and for posting the art every day on the ship thread
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It is thunkably good isn't it!

(and of course I doon't mind Sarai, I was just about to ask you igf you minded if I shared it here.

Thanks to all the lovely people who sent me artwork for my birthday (the rest of which I will post below) and thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. So many I am still trying to catch up. I don't think I've had such a wonderful birthday since I was an ikkle thing.

So, as well as Sarai's thunkably good banner above, I got:

I have so many lovely goodies for my birthday. I am going to share them all here if that's ok.

To say I am completely spoilt for choice is a bit of an understatement.

*huggles everyone*
                                Wow, great pressies! Lucky you!

Oh, that would be great! Thanks so much for taking care of it!
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X