• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *happy dances* I love Secret Santa *huggles Eve*

*giggles at Egle* Gate thunk I like it

*iz completely confuzzled by stargate_rumble*

*loves Estrela's romance cover and all the icons and 20in20s*

I swear my computer has something against mqs - in a similar way to RL having something against Gimp *cries* I need more hours in the day!!! *sniff*
    Just check out the user info Oma

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*happy dances* I love Secret Santa *huggles Eve*
      Good to hear, I must be completly crazy though, that I want to organise it again. Oh well...it's fun. Just a lot of work and stress.

*iz completely confuzzled by stargate_rumble*
      See rumbles are easy to understand, 10 rounds, 10 challenges, 10 icons to make. Every round we vote for the best icons and get points, at the end who has the most votes is the winner

Now those 20in20 things....they are confusing. I have seen a lot of my flist doing them and I wanted to do them too but I didn't get them, not even after reading the users info. I am sure I am missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        Good to hear, I must be completly crazy though, that I want to organise it again. Oh well...it's fun. Just a lot of work and stress.

See rumbles are easy to understand, 10 rounds, 10 challenges, 10 icons to make. Every round we vote for the best icons and get points, at the end who has the most votes is the winner

Now those 20in20 things....they are confusing. I have seen a lot of my flist doing them and I wanted to do them too but I didn't get them, not even after reading the users info. I am sure I am missing something.
        Now those are easy You have 20 days to make 20 icons. You have 10 theme's (like 'love', 'green' or so on) and have to make an icon that fits each of those. Then there's 5 icons in a category like Black and white and you have to make 5 icons for those. And then there's 5 Artist choice and you can make 5 icons whichever way you want

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Now those are easy You have 20 days to make 20 icons. You have 10 theme's (like 'love', 'green' or so on) and have to make an icon that fits each of those. Then there's 5 icons in a category like Black and white and you have to make 5 icons for those. And then there's 5 Artist choice and you can make 5 icons whichever way you want
          okay that is easy...gah! So err...why are there then different rounds? Or are there different theme's by every round?? just wonderin'
          Cause the 20in20 challenges looks like a lot like the 100 challenges...

Comment

I know a lot of you don't visit the Sam/Jack thread so hence why I post it here too, in the hope some shippers do join in... So remember this isn't a challenge or anything, this is just our anual Secret Santa from the shipper thread.
            okay that is easy...gah! So err...why are there then different rounds? Or are there different theme's by every round?? just wonderin'
            Each round is a different set of themes and you have to pick a new character or pairing or whatever the 20in20 is for. I'm doing the SW 20in20 this round for Padme (duh!). All the icons have to be of her or the actress.

I'll think about the SS. I want to participate but I'll really be pressed in the beginning of Dec with Graduation stuff.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

After every round in 20in20 there is a vote (like on sj_everday, carter_stills etc). Next month the themes and the categories will change. And there will be another vote... and so on...
              sigpic

Comment

There's different rounds. At the end of each Round there's voting and then winners are announced. For each round the Theme's and categories change.

And yup they're supposed to look like the 100 in 100 challenges but they're a lot funner I think because there's only 20 of them and you can win sometimes

There's a whole bunch of them out there. There's a stargate, star trek, and star wars one. I'm the mod of the scifipair (with ships) one. Normally they're can only be one person per character but because I'm the mod of the scifipair I'm allowing there to be more than one person per ship. Also on the 21st sign ups go up and I'll be creating a stargate episode 20in20 community Currently the mod of stargate 20in20 switched it up a little and instead of doing the characters she's doing episodes for the month of October

Comment

thx everyone for the explanation, I might try it one day... If I Have time, I am trying to get into challenges again... so we'll see eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Just check out the user info Oma
                    I did. That's when I got confused......
                    sigpic

Comment

But so much appreciated by so many people! You do a fantastic job with it every year *more huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Well...you can always ask us on here what your confuzled about and then we can unconfuzle you

Comment

I know that feeling, I think i get something...Then go to the userss info and get completly confused...

But so much appreciated by so many people! You do a fantastic job with it every year *more huggles*
                          aw thanks...I love doing it though So when are you signing up...Haven't gotten anything from you

Comment

look what muse did...

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hey guys. I posted a Sanctuary wallpaper a couple of days ago on lj. I'm slowly starting to get my mojo back.

Comment

very pretty aveo!
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X