The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble... nice banner.

luvenjack.... If I put the clip in the timeline... I can see all of it. I just can't believe how LONG those 6 and 7 second clips are. LOL I almost want to re-clip them.... Almost.
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      It's just starting, but this is what it's about. (go on the first post of the forum) If anyone wants to join in, feel free to do so.
      Wow! That looks like a heck of a challenge, good luck with it. Unfortunately I don't have any Sanctuary pics, haven't even seen it so I can't join in.

Comment

I think...I have it...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
          Jumble... nice banner.

luvenjack.... If I put the clip in the timeline... I can see all of it. I just can't believe how LONG those 6 and 7 second clips are. LOL I almost want to re-clip them.... Almost.
          Yes, 6 or 7 seconds ends up being a loooong time when you put it to music! Well, as long as you can see the full clip when it's in the timeline, it's nothing too tragic.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            That's great Luvnjack I still like the orangey one though, they're both really......sparky ....or 'plutonic'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              That's great Luvnjack I still like the orangey one though, they're both really......sparky ....or 'plutonic'
              I'm going to try one with a gold overlay when I have time, too. But not right now! I have to get the car packed up for a family reunion! Have a good one, y'all! See you on Monday!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Bye, have a good time, we'll miss you (((((Luvnjack)))))

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*d'oh* Now I finally understand the fireworks - aside from the obvious S&J ones

I'm so slow sometimes.....Have a great weekend Luvnjack!

LOL Jumble! Is it safe to admit here that I had no idea that plutonic was referring to cooling rocks? It seems more of Daniel word now
                  sigpic

Comment

Jasmina - Love Love Love the wallie, really beautiful - and angsty *sniff*
                    sigpic

Comment

Jasmia*hugs* for the borrowing...and losing pics...that's why I have fingerprint security on my laptop!

and I love all the new artwork...Jumble, Luvnjack and Oma( did I mentioned everything....say so if I forgot someones artwork!!!! coz I have to see it then! )

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Yeah, it is kinda Jann style - consider it an homage It just looked unfinished and I couldn't think of anything else to do to it
                      Yeah I noticed...I was looking at it and bro next to me...and he said so...but I don't mind...
                      Good to see that in some kind...of weird way...I think...someone actually likes what I make...

But an homage to me? or to the fic?

erm...yeah...I'm babbling...it's late...
                      sigpic

Comment

Both I'm glad you didn't mind! I didn't think you would....it's more of a compliment than anything...
                        sigpic

Comment

Help needed! I have this gif:

I'd like to invert it's colors, so instead of black it'd be white. I tried to do so with ImageReady, but couldn't. Don't know why. Can someone help me, please?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            Both I'm glad you didn't mind! I didn't think you would....it's more of a compliment than anything...
                            hmm...am I that easy? *does Teal'c eyebrow look* ...

And 'bout you thought earlier that it was "empty" ...what I've learned over the 2 years I'm photoshopping now, that sometimes less is more. In the beginning I added lots of brushes to my sigs and now I don't do that anymore...because it makes the sigs more focused on the brushes then the pics and that 's not the meaning of it IMHO

Also I have tried for a while to make sigs with only 1 pic...so I could learn/experiment with colouring of it and all(almost like practising with avatars...only bigger )

but that's how I have got over the time my "style" ( since I apparently have one...didn't knew that...but well )

and now is the question...why the hell am I rambling about this?

oh and Egle sorry can't help you with that...I don't really make gifs
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              oh and Egle sorry can't help you with that...I don't really make gifs
                              No worries. Apparently neither do I.

When I was on about 1600 posts I thought I shouldn't ask this until I'm couple of days away from 2000, but I realized that *points at her post count* it's time. What's the size of av? I'm still not quite sure which one to choose. There are so many goodies out there. It has been probably asked just as often as over S/J thread the meaning of thunk.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                No worries. Apparently neither do I.

When I was on about 1600 posts I thought I shouldn't ask this until I'm couple of days away from 2000, but I realized that *points at her post count* it's time. What's the size of av? I'm still not quite sure which one to choose. There are so many goodies out there. It has been probably asked just as often as over S/J thread the meaning of thunk.
                                phew.. I do know how to make gifs with lots and lots of pics...but not intergrated in stuff and all...

size 60x65 pixels...

and 7,8 kb...

Hope that helps
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X