The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
    I KNEW that was what you were doing!!!!!! Yay me for my amazing detective skills!
    Well ya know, it was lunchtime (((((LiliJ)))))

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
    Ok... OT rant here about the new movie

Spoiler:
    I don't know why shippers are all getting upset. I *accidentally* let my eyes wonder down when I got an email alert. Something about Sam, but anyway... We all knew that this was not going to be our confirmation. We all knew that... What's the problem?

According to JM's blog, we have one moment.

I just hope that people's feelings about the movie, don't ruin ship day.
    I hope so too. We don't want to get into a similar situation as when the Trio scene was cut. A lot of people got very upset about it and things were said that upset other people, and so the snowball rolled I personally wish the people that felt they needed to download the leaked copy would discuss it among themselves and leave the rest of us to make up our own minds when we get the real thing
    Just MHO

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I hope so too. We don't want to get into a similar situation as when the Trio scene was cut. A lot of people got very upset about it and things were said that upset other people, and so the snowball rolled I personally wish the people that felt they needed to download the leaked copy would discuss it among themselves and leave the rest of us to make up our own minds when we get the real thing
      Just MHO
      Thanks for letting me get that out.
      Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
      You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        We learn ...other stuff in here... Populair shows in here(that are on tv very often...time after time)
        *Friends
        *sex and the City
        * The Nanny
        * A-team
        *Baywatch
        * Mash
        Wow! Those are really old shows!!!! They've all been over for years here in the States!!! A-Team, MASH, and Sex and the City were never really ones that I liked, but then of the the three, Sex and the City was the only one I ever saw new episodes of. The other two had been showing re-runs since several years before I was born! Friends and Baywatch are ones that I can watch sometimes, but not often. I've seen all of them so many times that I get bored when the two shows are on. But The Nany...I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Wow! A bit behind the times then? I love MASH and A-Team, used to like Friends, can't say I've heard of The Nanny, and Sex in the City was never really my kind of humour
        Never heard of The Nanny?!?!?! It was this show about a woman from New York that needed a place to live and money. She showed up on Mr. Sheffield's (He's either been in England so many times he has an accent, or is from England) door and ended up being nanny to his 3 kids. At first, he's dating this really annoying woman, but eventually him and Fran (the nanny) wind up together, and the annoying woman ends up with the butler. I'd say more, but then it would give away some of the surprises, lol!

Just MHO
        Yeah, already last night someone was saying they are done with SG because of the movie. And while I don't think they meant it, they sounded almost scornful of those of us that still have hope. I actually kind of felt sorry for the person, that one movie (that we've already been told isn't exactly what we'd hoped) made them looses faith in the ship. They aren't even going to wait to hear about a third movie.

But I do hope it doesn't get as bad as the Trio scene.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Never heard of The Nanny?!?!?! It was this show about a woman from New York that needed a place to live and money. She showed up on Mr. Sheffield's (He's either been in England so many times he has an accent, or is from England) door and ended up being nanny to his 3 kids. At first, he's dating this really annoying woman, but eventually him and Fran (the nanny) wind up together, and the annoying woman ends up with the butler. I'd say more, but then it would give away some of the surprises, lol!
          Nope, never heard of it

Yeah, already last night someone was saying they are done with SG because of the movie. And while I don't think they meant it, they sounded almost scornful of those of us that still have hope. I actually kind of felt sorry for the person, that one movie (that we've already been told isn't exactly what we'd hoped) made them looses faith in the ship. They aren't even going to wait to hear about a third movie.

But I do hope it doesn't get as bad as the Trio scene.

No spoilers, just a bit of a rant......in fact more of an anti-rant....if that makes sense

Spoiler:
          Unfortunately when people feel strongly about something, its hard not to rant when it doesn't go the way that is wanted. I'm guilty myself of posting my knee-jerk reaction (when that guy referred to us as pretending to be more than half a dozen shippers, about the MOP postcards) because I was upset, and whilst everyone has the right to express their opinions I feel it is a bit unkind if it causes upset to others that have not yet seen the film. We all need to just stay cool and wait until we get to see it and judge for ourselves. Me, I'm a Stargate fan through and through, and although I would never say I liked an ep or film if I truly didn't, I'm still expecting to enjoy Continuum, as I did AoT, because it is SG and I've rarely been let down by it in the past.

So I'm ignoring the spoilers and happily contemplating watching Continuum and thoroughly enjoying it

Comment

*wonders whether she should mention that for her it was breakfast...*
            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

*wonders whether she should mention that for her it was breakfast...*
              *slaps head* D'oh, I always forget about time zones Very self-centred of me to assume everyone else is in my zone

Comment

Nope, never heard of it
                Jumble, in the Nany is the guy from season 8 Covenant ep Charles Shaughnessy. He is cool Try it if you have a chance.

Comment

*slaps head* D'oh, I always forget about time zones Very self-centred of me to assume everyone else is in my zone
                  Hehe! I AM in your zone, I just wake up REALLY late!

Comment

Hehe! I AM in your zone, I just wake up REALLY late!
                    Of course you are! You just confused me there (not difficult)

Sooooo, round about now you should be thinking about lunch:

Comment

Yes, I am getting rather peckish!

On second thoughts I think you're right - I do live in a different time-zone!

Comment

Wow! A bit behind the times then? I love MASH and A-Team, used to like Friends, can't say I've heard of The Nanny, and Sex in the City was never really my kind of humour
                        erm...yeah...but we also have new series btw...now I think of it

*House(Squee)
                        *Lost
                        *Heroes
                        *Grey's anatomy
                        *Prison Break

erm...yeah and that's it sofar I know...I don't watch that much television so I don't know...

we have simpsons on friday in here...my bro watches that!

and the nanny is cool and has resolved ship!!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        I love the Nanny So funny

I made a new sig yesterday, was stuck with gimp all the evening
                        http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l.../other/sj6.jpg
                        Lovely...awesome...cool...I really like it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I am getting rather peckish!

On second thoughts I think you're right - I do live in a different time-zone!
                          ROFL! Sounds more like an 'alternate' timeline

Comment

I wish! Cos we all know what happens in ATs...

Comment

Hey kids I need help. That pic of Jack standing against the window in S9, looking all hot and thoughtful. The bigger the resolution the better. *smiles sweetly*
                              sigpic

Comment

In that case, dial up the Gate, I'm coming to join you

Comment

Working...
                                X