The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

You guys think you can just play the Martin card and reel me in don't you?

I don't like Star Wars, never liked Star Wars, will not watch Star Wars, will not look up Star Wars quotes, so there!

......... soooo...... can you think of any off-hand that I might apply to Martin?

Edit: Aaaaaaand there's the teasing sig again
    Well, to be fair Jumble, it does work an awful lot of the time
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I know

Comment

I don't like Star Wars, never liked Star Wars, will not watch Star Wars, will not look up Star Wars quotes, so there!

......... soooo...... can you think of any off-hand that I might apply to Martin?

Actually I do...hehe! "Judge me by my size do you?" now I know where you are all going but it's not guttery You could use that quote with him and his telescope looking thing

hehe *is happy she made Jumble teasing sig*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Actually I do...hehe! "Judge me by my size do you?" now I know where you are all going but it's not guttery You could use that quote with him and his telescope looking thing

hehe *is happy she made Jumble teasing sig*
          Hmmm. Ok, maybe I'll go with that one So who says it? Chubakka?

Yes

If we run short of challenge idea, I guess you could all do something along the same lines

Comment

Hmmm. Ok, maybe I'll go with that one So who says it? Chubakka?

Yes

If we run short of challenge idea, I guess you could all do something along the same lines
            Yoda says it...YODA All Chubakka ever says is "ehhh ehehhh cheeeeh!"

hehe yes we could all make Jumbles teasing sigs That wood (look! I spelled it wright! ) be very fun!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hey guys!

does someone know a programm to make screencaps from movies ??? i need it to make an artwork
              sigpic

Comment

Hello! I made stuff for the challenge this week, but since I got a job I haven't had a chance to post. I work all day and am on my feet for most of it so when I get home I am to tired to get on. I will have to post them sometime this weekend. I have to work for at least part of the day tomorrow. In order to get everthing done for the cash for clunkers program the whole accounting office is working tomorrow. (I work at Hyundai with my mom who is the receptionist) We have 180 clunker deals for three stores.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Blasphemy!

Star Wars was my first love. I had a crush on Han Solo at the age of 3.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Oma*

Yay, tuts!

I'm with you on there... never liked SW. I thought i'll do something for that challenge... I guess not this time
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                      hey guys!

does someone know a programm to make screencaps from movies ??? i need it to make an artwork
                      KMplayer

Install it. Play the movie, DVD... whatever it is. Press 'Ctrl+G' and a whole bunch of options for capping will show up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Blasphemy!

Star Wars was my first love. I had a crush on Han Solo at the age of 3.
                        Well there you are, I was an adult when I first saw it so not impressed

I made a couple of J/T sigs for Camy.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Hello! I made stuff for the challenge this week, but since I got a job I haven't had a chance to post. I work all day and am on my feet for most of it so when I get home I am to tired to get on. I will have to post them sometime this weekend. I have to work for at least part of the day tomorrow. In order to get everthing done for the cash for clunkers program the whole accounting office is working tomorrow. (I work at Hyundai with my mom who is the receptionist) We have 180 clunker deals for three stores.
                          *waves* Good to see you, but sorry you're so tired at the moment - that doesn't sound like a lot of fun

Well there you are, I was an adult when I first saw it so not impressed

I made a couple of J/T sigs for Camy.

Really nice! Bright and colourful and bold as ever
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love especially the second one Jumble, love big faces it's really pretty
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Really nice! Bright and colourful and bold as ever
                              Thanks Yep that's me

Thanks Achaja

And all the chat about commentaries on the S/J thread has got me listening to Small Victories

Comment

*loves all the pretties* love all the wallpapers and tutuorials!

Comment

Working...
                                X