The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    It's a stupid queation but where can i get quotes from fairytales? i haven't read them a long time and never in English

Edit: Ok, not SJ and almost not fairy-tales, quotes by Hans Christian Andersen
    Oh how I love all of your Mac artworks.

Impressive! You've been very busy haven't you? I think I like the last one the best. What a different story it would be if he had kissed her then.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Great work Padme

I just finished a request sig. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions spelling mistakes I need to fix before I send it in?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...p/sigs/127.jpg
    I didn't know who that was until I saw the SGU in the upper corner. (I'm not reading anything associated with SGU as I want to have a clean first impression of it when it finally airs.) Love what you've done though and the new gate does look impressive.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I think it's perfect Jasmina

Gosh Padme, you've been busy

I haven't even thought about the challenge yet, too busy on my own little project

Speaking of which....

Jumble I'm loving all of your latest artwork. You're just blooming aren't you? Despite the change is subject matter, I do think it still looks like you. The colors are still bright and saturated. It suits you well.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Awesome blue for the SGU sig Jasmina! I like it very much, especially the composition

Very professional sigs Jumble! I love watching you playing with different pics

Ok, my 3rd gif ever, please don't laugh, it's a bit crapy but I'm still learning, it's from tut. The same guy as on my avi - John Connor (sexy Thomas Dekker) from Terminator: TSCC
    Spoiler:
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/John-Connor.gif

Thanks Oma
    Achaja that is NOT a crappy gif. I've never watched the series but you had me closely watching that gif!! And thanks for the link to the tut.
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome blue for the SGU sig Jasmina! I like it very much, especially the composition

Ok, my 3rd gif ever, please don't laugh, it's a bit crapy but I'm still learning, it's from tut. The same guy as on my avi - John Connor (sexy Thomas Dekker) from Terminator: TSCC

Thanks Oma
      Hey that looks great!
      sigpic

Comment

I probably expressed myself wrong
        No you didn't, I just like to make everything a joke

Thanks, of course, here, gif tut
        Thanks It's been a while since I made a gif, and I like the framing on that one

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Jumble I'm loving all of your latest artwork. You're just blooming aren't you? Despite the change is subject matter, I do think it still looks like you. The colors are still bright and saturated. It suits you well.
        Thank you

Tbh, I feel like my PSing has been given a new lease of life lately, what with the icon making and now Sanctuary (I have to get into Sanctuary, because I'm going to the con next year, just in case there's somebody out there that hasn't heard me squeeeeeing my head off about that ), so I'm having a really good time with it

Hmm, yeah, I do still manage to be loud, even with the darker subjects

Comment

Thanks girls
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No you didn't, I just like to make everything a joke

Thanks It's been a while since I made a gif, and I like the framing on that one

Thank you

Tbh, I feel like my PSing has been given a new lease of life lately, what with the icon making and now Sanctuary (I have to get into Sanctuary, because I'm going to the con next year, just in case there's somebody out there that hasn't heard me squeeeeeing my head off about that ), so I'm having a really good time with it

Hmm, yeah, I do still manage to be loud, even with the darker subjects

I wouldn't say loud. Sanctuary can be a rather intense show and your coloring mimics that intensity in a good way. I really do love the coloring on your Emelie sig. I think it enhances the emotions of her picture (if that makes sense.) Besides, if you resorted to meek and mild artwork, what would I have to look forward to?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh how I love all of your Mac artworks.

Impressive! You've been very busy haven't you? I think I like the last one the best. What a different story it would be if he had kissed her then.

I didn't know who that was until I saw the SGU in the upper corner. (I'm not reading anything associated with SGU as I want to have a clean first impression of it when it finally airs.) Love what you've done though and the new gate does look impressive.

Achaja that is NOT a crappy gif. I've never watched the series but you had me closely watching that gif!! And thanks for the link to the tut.
              Wouldn't have been? I thought that pic was perfect for that.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Great work Padme

I just finished a request sig. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions spelling mistakes I need to fix before I send it in?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...p/sigs/127.jpg
              Thanks! And I like it.

I think it's perfect Jasmina

Gosh Padme, you've been busy

I haven't even thought about the challenge yet, too busy on my own little project

Speaking of which....

I could't sleep last night so I just thought of as many ideas as I could and did a bunch of them today.

Great Sacntuary actor art.

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
              Padme, love your entries for the challenge!

Jumble, awesome Sanctuary sigs!

But it looks really great

Must go. It's an awfull thunderstorm here and i'm afraid for my comp

Night (((((GimPS)))))
              Thanks.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Thanks hon. But you seem to have some of my art confused with Padme's. Not always hard to do, since we are twins, but I'm thinking she deserves the credit, lol.
              Very true. And that one is purple and not pink. Oma, those are mine.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Well, something for the challenge. Um...Grunge warning...?

The quote is from "The Red Shoes" (movie version)
                sigpic

Comment

Some randomness...

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say loud. Sanctuary can be a rather intense show and your coloring mimics that intensity in a good way. I really do love the coloring on your Emelie sig. I think it enhances the emotions of her picture (if that makes sense.) Besides, if you resorted to meek and mild artwork, what would I have to look forward to?
                    That pic of Emilie is very emotional, I'm really pleased I've managed to show that

Somebody left the door open and I escaped from the Sanctuary long enough to get back to Martin briefly...

Now that's loud

Lovely wps LJ Grungy Jack............

Comment

Grungy Jack AND Jumble colored Martin are back in the thread! All's right in the world again. Thanks ladies.
                      sigpic

Comment

'Jumble coloured Martin'

Aaaaaand my other 'panicking Martin' sig came up with perfect timing

Comment

Thanks Oma
                          Welcome That's a very cool gif Was he in Heroes too? He looks like the guy who films Claire.....

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Thanks hon. But you seem to have some of my art confused with Padme's. Not always hard to do, since we are twins, but I'm thinking she deserves the credit, lol.
                          Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Very true. And that one is purple and not pink. Oma, those are mine.
                          Sorry, my baaaad!

*attempts to kick start brain*

*falls over*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Some randomness...

[URL=http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/?action=view&current=challenge0714-2.jpg]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...14-2.jpg[/IMG]
                          At least I was already on the floor, so the thunking didn't hurt this time Sooooo love the grungy Jack, and that quote angsted it up nicely *contented sigh*

Ummm, Jumble, am I collecting the challenges this week or you? *brain still not started today*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oma, I had to check that myself earlier

It's you this week

Comment

Oma, I had to check that myself earlier

It's you this week

I'm going to my Dad's tomorrow until Sunday, so I won't be around much. I'll be able to make the Challenge post okay though - you won't even have to wait until I've put the kids in bed and kicked the older ones off the computer

*huggles GimPS*
                              sigpic

Comment

finally i catch up!!! yay for me! there was so much to read... i don't know if you guys noticed but there are days that i'm around lurking/catching up

i finally did a new sig yay! non sam and jack related but i liked it the one i'm using right now i'm not sure about the quote but until i find something better i'll use it
                                Last edited by Rachel-Kree; 14 July 2009, 04:05 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X