• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got all your options covered, huh LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Got all your options covered, huh LJ?
      RDA/Jack is *rawr* YUM! But, JM and that smile just makes me giddy! *happy sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Grannies are always right

Not sure....... doing a couple more to make sure I have enough good ones

Then I have to figure out how to get them onto my LJ so I can post for the challenge
        Can you be my Granny too?

Jumble...really...I'm sure they're awesome, just post the darn things!

It's super easy all you have to do is do select all and copy the html into the html of your journal entrie and then look for this img src="" and then just put the direct link in between the quotes And of course if you can't figure it out me or Jas could help you

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Jack with a gun! *almost swoons...catches glimpse of own sig...does swoon* Thunk overload.
          Jack and a gun...it's like Sam and Jack, meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Can you be my Granny too?

Jumble...really...I'm sure they're awesome, just post the darn things!

It's super easy all you have to do is do select all and copy the html into the html of your journal entrie and then look for this img src="" and then just put the direct link in between the quotes And of course if you can't figure it out me or Jas could help you
            Er....what?

Can you run that be me again, one step at a time from my harddrive to my LJ and then to the challenge LJ?

Comment

Er....what?

Can you run that be me again, one step at a time from my harddrive to my LJ and then to the challenge LJ?
              Want me to PM you the details? There is a table you need to use.
              sigpic

Comment

Er....what?

I always load my stuff into PB, then click on them and get the codes, then copy the "html codes for livejournal, etc" stuff and paste it into my lj post (make sure you've clicked on the "html" tab). I don't know how to get it from there to a challenge, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Jas has you covered

I want to show you guys my icons so bad...I have 4 more to do, hopefully I'll have them done by tomorrow Right now I have to clean my room...and watch my dogs Me and multitasking don't get along

Comment

Aww romantic stuff Padme love these hearts and thunders

Cool colouring on your sig Jann

I experimented with this wallie, maybe it turned too scarry

Summer Glau from Terminator: TSCC
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Want me to PM you the details? There is a table you need to use.
                      Yes please I was wondering how to get the titles in above each one........

Comment

Yes please I was wondering how to get the titles in above each one........
                        Those are already in the html It's just a matter of copying and paste-ing the img links in

Comment

Great siggie Jann.

Love the wallie Achaja.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the tut Jas!!

Great artworks my muse has run away and is hiding
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Jann, I looked at your new sig and thought Huh??? That's not Full Circle!

Then I realised.......... it's from the ep, not the Director's Series
                              I think you should watch the episodes a bit more as well Not only the DS

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Aww romantic stuff Padme love these hearts and thunders

Cool colouring on your sig Jann

I experimented with this wallie, maybe it turned too scarry
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/th_Summer.jpg
                              Summer Glau from Terminator: TSCC
                              Awesome wp! Me likey

Thanks everyone for nice comments...hopefully muse will stay with me now
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Amanda, deeeeeep breaths!

Aw, Star Wars art! *sigh* "We don't have time to discuss this in committee!" "I'm not the committee!" Good times...good times.
                                I love their interactions. I need to do a sig that says "I don't know where you get your delusians Laser Brain". Or "Who are you" "Someone who loves you". *sigh*
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X