Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks, but I'm nowhere near Jasmina's level of skill

Not yet I'm afraid. I have to complete the set and post them for the challenge before I put them on here But at this rate it won't be long

Oh and...

CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS
    Who is anywhere near Jas's level...she's like the Queen of Icons

Mine are taking forever I keep doing like one for each 20in20 I have 4 Riker's, 0 Jack's and 2 yoda's and I'm working on the 3rd one right now

She is

And I'm impatient to see the others too....... currently playing with the 'full body' category........... hard to concentrate
    Oh you poor thing How many do you have done?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Who is anywhere near Jas's level...she's like the Queen of Icons
      Yeah. I looked at her entries and thought 'mine will never look like that' Then I realised, mine don't have to look like that Mine have to look like mine And they certainly do

Mine are taking forever I keep doing like one for each 20in20 I have 4 Riker's, 0 Jack's and 2 yoda's and I'm working on the 3rd one right now

Oh you poor thing How many do you have done?
      Just finished number seven of the 10 stated categories. That leaves the easier ones

Comment

Yeah. I looked at her entries and thought 'mine will never look like that' Then I realised, mine don't have to look like that Mine have to look like mine And they certainly do

Just finished number seven of the 10 stated categories. That leaves the easier ones
        I think the exact same thing But at least your all look different...mine all look the same

Yay! I'm saving the artist choice for last too because those are the easiest

I finished another yoda one I think I'm going to keep you all updated because that'll make me motivated to make them

Oh and I've fallen in love with gradients!

Anyone have any links to good texts? Because I can't find any good ones by just looking at a bunch of them

Comment

I think the exact same thing But at least your all look different...mine all look the same
          That wood be because I have such an interesting subject

Yay! I'm saving the artist choice for last too because those are the easiest

I finished another yoda one I think I'm going to keep you all updated because that'll make me motivated to make them

Oh and I've fallen in love with gradients!

Anyone have any links to good texts? Because I can't find any good ones by just looking at a bunch of them
          Depends what you're looking for Really the only way is to scroll through until you see something you like. Don't you have links on the resources list?

Comment

I'm on a roll tonight I've made 2 challenge sigs already! The first one I was being clever combining this week's and last week's challenge - until I remembered it was Sekrit Challenge Week and I can't show it yet

I'd love to have a go at one of those 20in20 challenges, but I think the idea is 20 days not 20 weeks I think I saw a link a couple of pages back though, so I'll check it out
            sigpic

Comment

That wood be because I have such an interesting subject

Depends what you're looking for Really the only way is to scroll through until you see something you like. Don't you have links on the resources list?
              Sam and Jack and Yoda and Will Riker and Jack are interesting subjects!!

Yes I have all the links but I just end up not liking them once I see what they look like, it's a hit and miss And I'm looking for anything

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                I'm on a roll tonight I've made 2 challenge sigs already! The first one I was being clever combining this week's and last week's challenge - until I remembered it was Sekrit Challenge Week and I can't show it yet

I'd love to have a go at one of those 20in20 challenges, but I think the idea is 20 days not 20 weeks I think I saw a link a couple of pages back though, so I'll check it out
                You'd be surprised, once you get started they just seem to flow I've done ten today

Mada still hasn't been online, so should we pass the challenge to Jasmina?

Sam and Jack and Yoda and Will Riker and Jack are interesting subjects!!
                Not to me

Yes I have all the links but I just end up not liking them once I see what they look like, it's a hit and miss And I'm looking for anything
                Well you know, if you don't know what you're looking for..........

I think most of us just surf until we see something we like, or if we see something in someone else's work we ask them what it is
                Last edited by Jumble; 04 July 2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

You'd be surprised, once you get started they just seem to flow I've done ten today

Mada still hasn't been online, so should be pass the challenge to Jasmina?

Not to me

Well you know, if you don't know what you're looking for..........

I think most of us just surf until we see something we like, or if we see something in someone else's work we ask them what it is
                  Okay I was going to say that Martin wasn't interesting to me...but I'd be lying I wish I could get inspired to try something different on my icons

I'm looking for anything

Hey! You guys know you can add me to the rotation for sending the challenges too

Comment

Mada still hasn't been online, so should be pass the challenge to Jasmina?
                    Yeah, I think so.

*looks around for Jas*

*inserts earplugs in readiness*
                    sigpic

Comment

i did one sig for the secreet challenge... and i'm confused too...

*looks around for Jas with oma*
                      sigpic

Comment

*boucez through* Look what Oma made me for my birthday!!! SQUEE!!

*happy dance*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *boucez through* Look what Oma made me for my birthday!!! SQUEE!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...jack/lj-09.jpg

*happy dance*
                          Aww that's pretty Joe looks very nice looking there

Woohoo! I actually told myself that I wanted to get 5 icons done for each of the 20in20's and I did! I have 6 Yoda, 6 Jack and 5 Riker And...get this...shocker!...I actually like them! I'm sort of going with the idea of if I won't use it then it's not good enough therefore I'll end up redoing it

The odd thing is I think the artist's choice are going to be the hardest

Comment

OK kids. Please send your challenge entries to me.

Jumble can you edit your challenge post? Don't want anyone to get confused. Anyone who has something done send it over. NOW!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              OK kids. Please send your challenge entries to me.

Jumble can you edit your challenge post? Don't want anyone to get confused. Anyone who has something done send it over. NOW!!!!!!
                              Will do And I've just enhanced your quote so people don't miss it

Comment

Awesome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X