X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th of July!

sigpic

Comment

Ladies, I'm trying to make the first in a series of Star Wars/Stargate crossover artworks but I need a pic of Han Solo and Princess Leia's hug from Return of the Jedi and I can't find one. I want to put it with one of Sam/Jack and John/Teyla.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

There's some kisses here here here and screen caps here

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Ladies, I'm trying to make the first in a series of Star Wars/Stargate crossover artworks but I need a pic of Han Solo and Princess Leia's hug from Return of the Jedi and I can't find one. I want to put it with one of Sam/Jack and John/Teyla.
          Give me a minute and I'll find you a link

Hey Padme, do you ever make icons? Because there's a community on LJ for Star Wars 20in20 where you make 20 icons in 20 days and I'd bet you'd love it! (I'm doing Yoda )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Here ya go Padme

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              There's some kisses here here here and screen caps here
              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Give me a minute and I'll find you a link

Hey Padme, do you ever make icons? Because there's a community on LJ for Star Wars 20in20 where you make 20 icons in 20 days and I'd bet you'd love it! (I'm doing Yoda )
              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Here ya go Padme
              Oh thank you both! *hgus*

I do make icons occasionally, I'll have to check the community out.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, here we go. My first SW/SG crossover piece:

And a wallie made with one of Jann's tuts:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Oh, cool new challenge! (Have you heard back from Mada?)

Beautiful sigs Achaja and Oma

Nad. Love 'em.

More icons...

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Photoshop/LJ%20challenges/stargate%2020%20in%2020/round%203/banner.jpg
                    ^click^
                    More wonderful icons as always. Great subject matter too. *misses Janet* I can't decide which one I love the best but the coloring on the last 5 is fabulous.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    Very nice. I like the wallpaper best.

Jumble I love your new avatar.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Esreala.

And I almost forgot...

Happy Fourth of July!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        More wonderful icons as always. Great subject matter too. *misses Janet* I can't decide which one I love the best but the coloring on the last 5 is fabulous.
                        Aren't they though? Soooo scary to be entering the same challenge

Very nice. I like the wallpaper best.

Jumble I love your new avatar.
                        Thanks It's actually a reject from my iconning for the challenge. I'm confident that the replacement is better

Comment

Aren't they though? Soooo scary to be entering the same challenge

Thanks It's actually a reject from my iconning for the challenge. I'm confident that the replacement is better

You'll do just fine with the icons. You're already far above beginner level.

Do we get to see replacement one here too? Please?
                          sigpic

Comment

You'll do just fine with the icons. You're already far above beginner level.
                            Thanks, but I'm nowhere near Jasmina's level of skill

Do we get to see replacement one here too? Please?
                            Not yet I'm afraid. I have to complete the set and post them for the challenge before I put them on here But at this rate it won't be long

Oh and...

CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS

Comment

Thanks, but I'm nowhere near Jasmina's level of skill

Not yet I'm afraid. I have to complete the set and post them for the challenge before I put them on here But at this rate it won't be long

Oh and...

CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS

Thanks. I didn't even realize I'd passed 300. You have sharp eyes.

No worries on icons. No one's as good as Jasmina. She's the best. And I guess I'll just have to wait patiently to see the others. *grumble* I don't do patient very well unfortunately.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I didn't even realize I'd passed 300. You have sharp eyes.

No worries on icons. No one's as good as Jasmina. She's the best. And I guess I'll just have to wait patiently to see the others. *grumble* I don't do patient very well unfortunately.
                                She is

And I'm impatient to see the others too....... currently playing with the 'full body' category........... hard to concentrate

Comment

Working...
                                X