Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
    Amanda said I should post it here as well

Found a new function at PhotoBucket Look look!

Cool scrapbook page. Instant I take it?

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *jaw drops*

Rachel, those are stunning! I was gonna ask for a tut, but I bet a lot of that colouring is selective, so it won't translate to Gimp

I attempted a sig to go with the icon It kinda worked

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../runtoyou2.jpg
    I've had enough of playing with this sig This is about the 4th incarnation, and it's taken days But now I can get on with making icons for the challenge

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/runtoyou.jpg

Lovely Twilight stuff.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Glad I could be of service (click my dragon?)
      I'm always clicking your dragons

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I'm back! Dad came home yesterday and is doing well. His pathology was negative so no chemo. He'll be home for the next few weeks driving me crazy, but I can't do anything about that. I'll be in and out this week. Can someone tell me the challenge I want to make something.
      That's great news

This week's challenge is here

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        I'm back! Dad came home yesterday and is doing well. His pathology was negative so no chemo. He'll be home for the next few weeks driving me crazy, but I can't do anything about that. I'll be in and out this week. Can someone tell me the challenge I want to make something.
        That is just the best news! (((Padme18))) and (((Padme18's dad))) He may drive you crazy being home but I'm sure it beats seeing him in a hospital bed.

I love all the icons and art I'm seeing. Rachel that signature is stunning. I must try Luci's coloring tuts one of these days. She's so good at it.

Jumble I'm blaming you and Jas for what follows. I don't do icons. But seeing you making all of those stunning ones, I figured I'd give it a try too.

I can see I've got more practicing to do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          That is just the best news! (((Padme18))) and (((Padme18's dad))) He may drive you crazy being home but I'm sure it beats seeing him in a hospital bed.

I love all the icons and art I'm seeing. Rachel that signature is stunning. I must try Luci's coloring tuts one of these days. She's so good at it.

Jumble I'm blaming you and Jas for what follows. I don't do icons. But seeing you making all of those stunning ones, I figured I'd give it a try too.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../intensity.jpg http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ld-friends.jpg
          http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...icons/urgo.jpg

I can see I've got more practicing to do.
          OMG! I'll gladly take the blame for those, they're amazing

Yes yes, keep practising. Between us we'll make the thread look flashier than it's ever been

And I was saying that ^^^ only last week

Comment

Yey Padme!! That's great to hear

especially like the Urgo one Estrela
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I've just heard........

JOSIANE HAS ARRIVED SAFELY
              IN BRISBANE

Comment

((((Padme)))) Great news.

Love the icons Estrela.

Thanks for the news on Josi, Jumble. (And thanks for clicking my dragons )
                sigpic

Comment

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Yeah! Josi's safely there. Secretly wishes she could be in Australia right now too. Thanks for the update Jumble.

Aveo_amacus Love your icon. Looks like we're all branching out.

Thanks for the kind words Aveo_amacus, Jumble and JasminaGo. (I like the Urgo one too. I miss Dom and was feeling nostalgic.) Here's another attempt.

Jas I see them everywhere and try to click on them because people request it, but what do you get for all the clicks on your dragons?
                    sigpic

Comment

Great icons Aveo and Estrela.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                      Jas I see them everywhere and try to click on them because people request it, but what do you get for all the clicks on your dragons?
                      They get to hatch and grow up into big and healthy Dragons and have little kids of their own that will need clicks as well.

http://dragcave.net/user/jasminaGo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Great icons Aveo and Estrela.

They get to hatch and grow up into big and healthy Dragons and have little kids of their own that will need clicks as well.

http://dragcave.net/user/jasminaGo
                        Ahhhh! Then it's a neverending cycle.
                        I was hoping you'd win big prize money or instant internet fame or [insert wonderful prize of your choice here] where you could have a gaggle of flunkies tagging along in your shadow. Darn. I'll keep clicking anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Padme and Padme's Dad* That's fantastic news

Wooooohooooos at all the amazing challenge icons

*giggles at Estrela* She's got the bug too Love the Urgo one

Awww, I love the Sam one Aveo, that's such a great little shippy moment

Thanks for letting us know Josi landed fine Jumble Hey, did you know they sell blue jello in Australia? Just sayin'
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Josi landed fine Jumble Hey, did you know they sell blue jello in Australia? Just sayin'

I've almost got the bug. I'm not ready to concede yet. It's soooo much easier when someone's already provided all of the textures and lately I've been spending my art time playing around with textures.

And I just wanted to wish all of the dads out there a
                            Happy Father's Day
                            sigpic

Comment

Great to hear Padme

Thanks Jumble for letting us know about Josi

and my challenge icon....I changed all the textures and I couldn't use the selective coloring...I did however follow the having a background part of it

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Shall I add that to Josi's list of things to bring back? I've already dropped HUGE hints about Hugh Jackman

Love the icons Aveo and Amanda

Yep, branching out is what the challenges are all about And see, you can all do icons

Funny how the most recently converted feel the need to convert everyone else, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X