Clear All

Oh, OUCH! Poor Dan

Comment

Anything for his fans.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Anything for his fans.
        He is the ultimate hard man stunt man stunt co-ordinator...

It's impossible to talk about his greatness without slipping into unladylike thoughts.

I take myself away from you guttery gimPS.

Back to the Martin thread where its oh so innocent...

Comment

*shorts*

Comment

Fire and PTB and Star Trek oh my

I battered gimp into submission and made something:

I've now just found loads of good quotes, so we'll see how many I can turn into sigs Watch out Jumble, here I come

Edit: whoops, forgot to say where the quote came from It's from 'Justice', ST:TNG
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I've now just found loads of good quotes, so we'll see how many I can turn into sigs Watch out Jumble, here I come
              WooHooood! Brilliant Don't forget to tell me where the quote is from and which SG ep

I have one more to do, and then I'm stopping

And I've still not had any pm's..............

Comment

'Hot' wallies LJ

Edit: whoops, forgot to say where the quote came from It's from 'Justice', ST:TNG
                Oh, that is beyond perfect. And Sam face...

I took a time off from doing... other things... and made a new wp

sigpic

Comment

Oh this one really didn't work out, the blending is all wrong But I'm too tired to care.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    WooHooood! Brilliant Don't forget to tell me where the quote is from and which SG ep

I have one more to do, and then I'm stopping

And I've still not had any pm's..............
                    I edited my post, so it says now SG ep is Fallen (from the briefing where Jack snarks her ) And will PM you right away...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    'Hot' wallies LJ

Oh, that is beyond perfect. And Sam face...

I took a time off from doing... other things... and made a new wp

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/wallpaper/th_102.jpg
                    Aw thanks! And love love love that wp, utterly brilliant

Oh this one really didn't work out, the blending is all wrong But I'm too tired to care.........

Good idea though

And I've just made one more:

Quote from ST:TNG ('The Perfect Mate'), SG ep is Death Knell (duh )
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nice job Josiane, JasminaGo, Luvnjack, Solo and Jumble.

dropping off for the challenge....

(Quote: Star Trek, episode: The Enterprise Incident)

and an obvious one

(Quote: Star Trek, episode: The City on the Edge of Forever)
                      sigpic

Comment

fabulous stuff, guys!!!

This isn't challenge related, or even Stargate related, but I thoguht I'd share this. I made it for my brother. (if any of you actually lived anywhere near me, I'd say - Hey come along! But, you're not... lame...and it's not esactly my party....so you probably shouldn't, anyway )

I hope he likes it
                        sigpic

Comment

*applauds all the challenge sigs & wps* Some of those quotes are fantastically funny combined with SG

Love the Urgo one Jumble. It's a fine tribute to Dom Deluise too

I finally made a wp I like Although I think the background stuff is too blurry for the rest of it, I should have found something with neater lines Ah well.

Edit: Fab invite Bekki
                          sigpic

Comment

Fabulous artworks everyone! I greened who could

My latest atlantis icons, last two wins the challenge

And a sig for our challenge/ sorry, didn't save source
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

[url]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Challenges/Urgo.jpg[/url
                              Awesome

And I've just made one more:

Quote from ST:TNG ('The Perfect Mate'), SG ep is Death Knell (duh )
                              Awww.... love it.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Nice job Josiane, JasminaGo, Luvnjack, Solo and Jumble.

dropping off for the challenge....

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...to-oneself.jpg
                              (Quote: Star Trek, episode: The Enterprise Incident)

and an obvious one

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ja/gateway.jpg
                              (Quote: Star Trek, episode: The City on the Edge of Forever)
                              Great work!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              fabulous stuff, guys!!!

This isn't challenge related, or even Stargate related, but I thoguht I'd share this. I made it for my brother. (if any of you actually lived anywhere near me, I'd say - Hey come along! But, you're not... lame...and it's not esactly my party....so you probably shouldn't, anyway )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...bensinvite.jpg

I hope he likes it
                              Fab work Bekki

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *applauds all the challenge sigs & wps* Some of those quotes are fantastically funny combined with SG

Love the Urgo one Jumble. It's a fine tribute to Dom Deluise too

I finally made a wp I like Although I think the background stuff is too blurry for the rest of it, I should have found something with neater lines Ah well.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t=takehold.jpg
                              I like it... A LOT! That's a great pic. *wishes for more AT and RDA promos*

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Fabulous artworks everyone! I greened who could

My latest atlantis icons, last two wins the challenge
                              <lazy snip>
                              Beautiful work. Love the coloring on the second icon and the composition on the last.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jas thanks for the link! Love Sam's eyes on the wallie!

Everyone, great works!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X