No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST and SG huh? Why couldn't it have been SW and SG. Now that I could make a lot of artwork with. I don't know any ST quotes since I'm not really a fan of it.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*snurches Padme's idea for SW and SG*

Edit: Which reminds me.......I need more ideas Gimps! We're nearly at the end of the list again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *snurches Padme's idea for SW and SG*

Edit: Which reminds me.......I need more ideas Gimps! We're nearly at the end of the list again!

Be my guest to surching.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

AWESOME work everyone! I don't want to guess... Cause i have a really quick trip around all Moscow and them My friend and me selebrated our birthdays (the one friend i've made wallie for and i haven't seen her for 5 months)

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Star Trek? I think I'm gonna pass on this one...
          Me too. I've seen no one eps of ST... unless someone will give my a linky to site with ST quotes...

*looks up* Argh, mistakes, sorry... I'm REALLY tired...
          sigpic

Comment

Star Trek quotes
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Um... errr... thanks... there're tons of those quotes
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have a quick question...I'm still not sure if I'm going to do one, but still...

I know it's not technically (or really, at all) Star Trek, but could we possibly use Babylon 5 as well? Pretty please? Because, though I love Voyager and DS9, it would most likely be much easier for me to find inspiration with B5, since of the 3 it's my #1 love.

Plus, I ship more in B5 than in Voyager and DS9, lol.

Also, does anyone have a pic of Jack with that sweet, goofy smile of his on his face? You know, the one most often aimed at Sam?
                Last edited by TrueRomantic; 08 May 2009, 01:51 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

OMG all the lovely stuff for this week's challenge, er, last week's challenge! Well done everyone!!!

Another artwork done the challenge but just not completed in time. A wallpaper this time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    *tosses mojo to Aveo*
                    Now I just hope that works

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    TR - Yep, you can use any incarnation of Star Trek

And thinking about it, you could use an SG-1 quote with a Star Trek pic if you so desire

*thunks at the thought of Trip pics*

*runs off to edit challenge post*
                    *crosses fingers and hopes for mojo* I'm going to forget my exams this week
                    I do kinda like some of the ST series, mostly Enterprise (murdering PTB ) although also like Voyager
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

D'oh! I missed the guessing on the challenge entries.

Wonderful work everyone.

Jumble - I think I got 5 of yours. Another advice if you wanna hide. Ease up on the blur tool (or do you use the reduce noise filter?).

Star Trek? I think I'm gonna pass on this one...
                      Do I over-blur?

Don't pass on it too quickly, there are heaps of quotes that you can fit to SG pics

Comment

Don't pass on it too quickly, there are heaps of quotes that you can fit to SG pics
                        Yeah "I love you" occurs at least several times in Voyager use that

*looks around*
                        Is that cheating??

What?
                        B'lanna says it
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Do I over-blur?

I wouldn't call it over blurring, just... you do it in a very specific way that gives you away, just as clearly as the Bevel & Emboss does.

I know there are a lot of quotes from ST. I have seen the show (TNG, Voyager, DS9, Enterprise (the old man is a big fan)) I just don't like it very much.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think you can take just about any quote and apply it to SG. I've just found a couple of absolute doozies

Comment

I wouldn't call it over blurring, just... you do it in a very specific way that gives you away, just as clearly as the Bevel & Emboss does.
                              I didn't know there was any other way But I guess we all have our little trademarks don't we? As long as it doesn't look 'wrong', I'm happy

I know there are a lot of quotes from ST. I have seen the show (TNG, Voyager, DS9, Enterprise (the old man is a big fan)) I just don't like it very much.
                              Aw c'mon Jas, you don't have to like ST, you just need to steal some of it's quotes

Comment

I think you can take just about any quote and apply it to SG. I've just found a couple of absolute doozies
                                Uh, that's called real life. Don't we all hear/read/say things every day that remind us of SG? That's not just something I do is it? *hears crickets chirping* Oops.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X