No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good that you are still practicing TR, that way you can make them perfect
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Really? Yes, I'm using PS 7...
      *goes to check once again*
      My noise filter has only 4 options:
      - add noise
      - despecle
      - dust & scratches
      - median
      That's REALLY odd because i'm looking at my Ps7 screen right now and after the 'median' it has one another option called 'reduce noise' ... i'm trying to get the filter so i can upload it for you then you can download it and install, but first i need to see if i can do it then i'll tell you

TR - the new sig is great, please don't give up!
      Awesome new Martin sig Jumble
      sigpic

Comment

Ohh it would be great Rachel
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          It's good that you are still practicing TR, that way you can make them perfect
          LOL!! Yeah...
          Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
          <snipped>

TR - the new sig is great, please don't give up!
          Awesome new Martin sig Jumble
          Thanks hon. I don't plan to.

Okay everyone, I've made 2 of my allowed 3 banners for this contest. I've made 5 versions of the first one, and 1 version of the second one. I'm going to post all 6 here, and I want you guys to tell me what you think, especially about the 5 versions of the first one. Does the newest version of the first banner make it easier to read? Is my second banner springy (or night time springy, lol) and flirty?

Banner 1
          1) 2) 3)
          4) 5)

Banner 2
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            You're welcome Twin!!!!!

But shouldn't there be two of the letter 'p'?
            Bantha Podu! I'm really slipping on the spelling lately. I thought it lstill looked wrong, but I coulnd't place my finger on it.

Okay, so like I said, I'm taking a break from the first LotS banner. But I've made a second one. And I must say, I think I like it better, lol.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/bluerosebud3689/Gimped/Legend%20of%20the%20Seeker/th_LegendoftheSeeker61CSSBanner2.jpg

Again, please EVERYONE tell me what you think. Thanks for helping me with this everyone. You're all fantastic!!
            Beautiful! That is lovely Twin.

Edit: 4 and 5 of the first one are the easiest to read. Don't do anything to the second banner. It's perfect. Flirty, Springy, and nightimey.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

LOL!! Yeah...

Thanks hon. I don't plan to.

Okay everyone, I've made 2 of my allowed 3 banners for this contest. I've made 5 versions of the first one, and 1 version of the second one. I'm going to post all 6 here, and I want you guys to tell me what you think, especially about the 5 versions of the first one. Does the newest version of the first banner make it easier to read? Is my second banner springy (or night time springy, lol) and flirty?
              <snip>
              your mojo is one of the best ones!!! gosh how could you do so many versions !!! i'm working in one samantha carter sig and i have only 2 versions of it

Achaja - i tried to separate the filter but i can't make it... looks like i can't separate it from the others sorry
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh that's ok Rachel, thanks for trying to help me Love the siiggies, both versions are good and interesting

TR - as I said, I like it with white text - looks the best for me
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runs in*

Kim, that second banner is beautiful! Really well done Of the versions of the first one, I think the last one is the clearest for the text, but I definitely prefer the second one over all the versions of the first one And glad you sorted out the fonts!

Estrela, good to see you back, love the cards and the sig is awesome!

Padme, great Singularity banner, except of course for the, uh, spelling mishaps

Rachel, your Sam header is fabulous! Really love it!

Jumble, love the Martin sig, but IMO the text is a little difficult to read - maybe if it was lighter it'd be clearer? It's not unclear, just not maybe as clear as it could be?

Sarai, love your uni things, and I agree with everyone else, the second one is definitely the better one
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, you're right Josiane, I'm not happy with it I think I'll change the colouring slightly and shorten the text. I really don't like it covering his face

It actually looks clearer in rotation vvv probably because the sig comes up slightly larger

Comment

Kim, i new you you'd find you mojo, great second banner! And don't do anything to the fourth versions of the first banner!

Sarai, unlike the others, i prefer the first version more. It looks more respectable!

Rachel
                        , wonderfull sigs! Love bothe versins but the first a bit more

Jumble, agree with Josie about the text!

Padme, love season banner!

New siggi Guess my mojo has returned to me for a while

Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 24 April 2009, 01:20 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

wow it's fantastic Blacky
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

TR, I like #4.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with Padme the 4th version of the 1st banner is the best really easy to read
                              The 2nd banner is perfect Kim!
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

that's Awesome!
                                You definitely have your mojo back!
                                tut please??

ok seriously anyone seen my mojo or muse??
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X