• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another challenge piece.

sigpic

Comment

WooHooooooood! Love it LJ

Comment

WOHOOOD Happy SGHIPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and isn'T it beautiful? our forum is pink!

I have not much shippy artworks for the birthday and won't be able to make some. I'll hveto work until sunday *meh*

Comment

Hey GimPS, please post all your Challenge artwork on the MWHS thread between now and Sunday evening, the party goes on Thanks

Comment

*whistles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              LJ, might I just say that since you found Joe all of your artwork seems to be um...more colourful...

*ducks*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                LJ, might I just say that since you found Joe all of your artwork seems to be um...more colourful...

*ducks*
                Oh I agree, absolutely (whatever happened to grunge?) And we see her around a lot more often too

That's what love does for you

Comment

ROFL! I love that the whole of GW has gone hippified for the S.H.I.P. birthday! And I love the ranks too... have to say I think Jann's is particularly apt... Wonder what I'll have?

Jann, luvnjack and most especially of all Jumble, fabulous shippy art all of you!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Alright I have another question, how do you guys get the really big pics when you post them, to post as a thumbnail pic?
                  In PB, there should be an option under your pictures (if not, tick the checkbox by the picture, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'generate HTML/IMG code') for IMG thumb. Copy that instead of the usual IMG code And thanks for sharing all those textures!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Congratulations Josi! I can hardly believe you haven't been here for longer though
                  I think that's proof I definitely talk too much...

That's exactly what I was thinking We can do that for this Friday's challenge. We'll postpone the Sekrit Challenge until the week after if that's ok with everyone : )
                  Fine by me!

CONGRATS ON 3500 PADME!!!
                  HAPPY GW ANNIVERSARY RACHEL!!!

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    That's exactly what I was thinking We can do that for this Friday's challenge. We'll postpone the Sekrit Challenge until the week after if that's ok with everyone : )
                    To get back to *ahem* serious business, this is fine with me too. Looking forward to helping out VSS .

Comment

Love the arties Jumble and J

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      ROFL! I love that the whole of GW has gone hippified for the S.H.I.P. birthday! And I love the ranks too... have to say I think Jann's is particularly apt... Wonder what I'll have?
                      *sarcastic* Thank you

What were you saying about me? I don't talk that much concidering...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Jann, luvnjack and most especially of all Jumble, fabulous shippy art all of you!

In PB, there should be an option under your pictures (if not, tick the checkbox by the picture, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'generate HTML/IMG code') for IMG thumb. Copy that instead of the usual IMG code And thanks for sharing all those textures!

Fine by me!

CONGRATS ON 3500 PADME!!!
                        HAPPY GW ANNIVERSARY RACHEL!!!

WooHooooood! Josiane's back *drags her off to the party, pops a party hat on her head and feeds her cake*

Lovely hippy wp

To get back to *ahem* serious business, this is fine with me too. Looking forward to helping out VSS .
                        You can't do serious stuff today!!

Hmmm. I think we need to make a plan for the stuff VSS wants. No point in several people doing the same ep

Comment

*grins* at more shippy art This is really

Hey Jumble, how about we post the Challenge in the MWHS Thread too this week?

Um, can someone give me a link?

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                          Yeah, I'm getting really, really bored and have no ideas for any fics so I am going to take AT's comment about the SG-1 movie having the green light as a green light for me to get the rewatch up and running like I've been wanting to do for about six months. It'll take at least a year to get through it, anyway, probably a lot more than that.

So thanks a lot for letting it be a challenge- I am honored.

I did like the idea of a banner for each season, and/or the rotating banner. Maybe you guys could decide how to work that out? I might use one for a sig, too, if that's okay.

The only thing I would have to have is that the text includes "SG-1 Shipper Rewatch" .

Also, I know you artists have stashes of episode-specific artwork and maybe you could help me figure out how to integrate it into the rewatch. I think it would be cool.
                          *gets organising hat out*

VSS would like banners for each season, so sign up here for the next challenge!

Season 1 -
                          Season 2 -
                          Season 3 -
                          Season 4 -
                          Season 5 -
                          Season 6 - Oma
                          Season 7 -
                          Season 8 -
                          Season 9 -
                          Season 10 -

You can sign up for more than one season if you want, and it doesn't matter if there is more than one GimPS making for each season - as long as there is someone doing something for each one

I bag the Jack-Thunk Season first
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks at clock*

*gah!*

Gotta run and make dinner for the starving kids.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Love the arties Jumble and J

*sarcastic* Thank you

What were you saying about me? I don't talk that much concidering...
                              *raises eyebrow* Well OK, not as much as Jumble or Jasmina but still...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              WooHooooood! Josiane's back *drags her off to the party, pops a party hat on her head and feeds her cake*

Lovely hippy wp

You can't do serious stuff today!!

Hmmm. I think we need to make a plan for the stuff VSS wants. No point in several people doing the same ep
                              Mmmm cake Thankies Jumble! And I've been counting down all day until I could get home and join in the fun!

VSS's thing:

Season 1 -
                              Season 2 -
                              Season 3 -
                              Season 4 -
                              Season 5 -
                              Season 6 - Oma
                              Season 7 -
                              Season 8 - Josiane
                              Season 9 -
                              Season 10 -

Boy that was a tough choice Since Oma bagged the thunkiest one
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*ducks*
                                Really??

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Oh I agree, absolutely (whatever happened to grunge?) And we see her around a lot more often too

That's what love does for you
                                REALLY???

I was around a lot before...*sputters*...and I still do grunge...just...soft, glowy...grunge...

Look! A Joe GIF! *throws it and runs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X