• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Lovely sigs guys, you're getting too good at this *starts to worry*
    Someday we will better than you guys at this, i'm sure of this
    sigpic

Comment

*slaps head* so busy worrying about the 'competition' I forgot what I came in for New banner

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...wyouwantto.jpg
      Jumble, you and APA will be the TPTB's most favourite shippers, i think only you two have made banners with them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
        Jumble, you and APA will be the TPTB's most favourite shippers, i think only you two have made banners with them
        Well we are both Colonels in the Penguin Army, we have to set a good example

Comment

Someday we will better than you guys at this, i'm sure of this
          *runs off in a panic to learn even more Gimp tricks*

Comment

It's for you Jumble, as you asked. Huh, it's took some time

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I guess pics are from s6, i've found them on SJ thread long ago
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Kitten, I love you! Those are great, especially the one you used in your sig. Looking straight at the camera like that..............

Comment

*stares at Jack pics* Can't...think...wha...? Can't remember what I was gonna say...THUNK!
                  sigpic

Comment

I have more pics with Jack's hands but i can't found them, someday i put them on my photobucket accoubt, maybe tomorrow
                    sigpic

Comment

Lovely sigs guys, you're getting too good at this *starts to worry*
                      No worries! I will always bow down in the greatness that is jumble...
                      Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                      You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                        Too funny!!

And my attempt for today...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...MOP/MOP102.jpg
                        I always loved WoO! Love funny Jack!

My new sig, i saw Jann the latest sig in green colours and decided to do something bright! Well...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...nfirmation.jpg
                        AAAAA, is my English correct???
                        *slaps head* so busy worrying about the 'competition' I forgot what I came in for New banner

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...wyouwantto.jpg

All very wonderful!

Yes, Blacky Kitten, your English is correct.

Comment

Love the new sigs/banners Madaline, Kitten and Jumble!

(and I nearly forgot to actually post it, got stuck looking at those gorgeous Jackpics which I have now snurched, thank you very much!

Oh I want to gimp! Just haven't got any time this week But I feel all left out of the gimping thing

I will just have to settle for admiring all the lovely things the rest of you are making!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

(and I nearly forgot to actually post it, got stuck looking at those gorgeous Jackpics which I have now snurched, thank you very much!

Oh I want to gimp! Just haven't got any time this week But I feel all left out of the gimping thing

I will just have to settle for admiring all the lovely things the rest of you are making!
                            Ah, but you're still doing something creative, and you never know you might be able to educate the rest of the cast as to the WoO kiss

Comment

Ah, but you're still doing something creative, and you never know you might be able to educate the rest of the cast as to the WoO kiss
                              I should make that my aim for the week! And we can turn the production into Gilbert & Sullivan do Stargate!
                              (now there's a fun thought... where's Bekki when you need her?)
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Thanks!
                                There's never be to many pics of Jack! He's gorgeous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X