The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I guess it's time for me to share Smoko-Stock. I hope you heart the textures as much as I do!
    i like it thanks for sharing.
    sigpic

Comment

I guess it's time for me to share Smoko-Stock. I hope you heart the textures as much as I do!
      O M G !! There are sooooooo many *snurches frantically* You do realise Luvnjack that are fuelling what is becoming a major obsession here?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        O M G !! There are sooooooo many *snurches frantically* You do realise Luvnjack that are fuelling what is becoming a major obsession here?
        I thought that was the point.
        sigpic

Comment

Lucky for us we can combine our 'obsessions'

Comment

Sirius-sdz has been a fave of mine the past couple of weeks, too. I love the softer ones! #106 has been in at least two of my latest sigs. Oh, I wish I was that talented!
            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, I've used a few of those. I particularly like 113, so golden and glowy.......so Martin

Ok, I'm having a senior moment............ how do I delete an album in PB?

Edit: *headdesk* 'Edit'

Comment

Great artworks

luvnjack, thanks for the links, the textures are awesome

Comment

Sirius-sdz has been a fave of mine the past couple of weeks, too. I love the softer ones! #106 has been in at least two of my latest sigs. Oh, I wish I was that talented!
                  I love sdz. I have it on deviantWatch, as soon as something new comes out, I download it... not that I'm obsessed or anything.... nope, no way...

EDIT: Dude, you have 6666 posts
                  sigpic

Comment

*manically snurches textures*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WTG! Luvnjack on 6,666 posts
                      sigpic

Comment

Josi, I don't know if I'm being really silly but can you tell me how to download the swirls and dotted brushes? For some reason it won't open in my WinRAR? *iz confused*

Comment

my challenge entry :

and seems like i'm gettin' addicted to vala sigs

Edit : almost 1,000 !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                            my challenge entry :

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...idnt-steal.jpg

and seems like i'm gettin' addicted to vala sigs

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...ken-beauty.jpg
                            These are great Rachel!

Can I request a tut for the first one? No rush though, I for one have no chance to try it tonight. In the next couple of days maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Josi, I don't know if I'm being really silly but can you tell me how to download the swirls and dotted brushes? For some reason it won't open in my WinRAR? *iz confused*
                              *scratches head* Hmmm, they downloaded fine for me Want me to email the unzipped file over to you? I think they were a single .abr file.

Gorgeous sigs Rachel! The Vala one in particular is beautiful
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                These are great Rachel!

Can I request a tut for the first one? No rush though, I for one have no chance to try it tonight. In the next couple of days maybe?
                                yes could try to re-do my steps again ... no problem to me in the next days even because now i need to study !!! arghhhh *hates go to the uni on saturdays* *cries*

Edit: Thanks, Josi

*runs out*

Yay!!! 1,000 posts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X