Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar, those pictures are amazing!!!
    The sunsets are absolutely beautiful!

I'll have to find some of mine from the seasons...
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Lovely pics there Bar!

On the seasonal theme.....

Autumn view from my living room window.

...and it does snow in Vancouver, my road in January.

You get fantastic and bizarre sunsets here. I saved this image off the Katcam site when I happend to look on it one day to see this whacky sunset over the Burrard Street Bridge.

Comment

I want to move next door to Krisz now...
        what a lovely scenery ... *sigh*
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          I want to move next door to Krisz now...
          what a lovely scenery ... *sigh*

*sighs*...sure is.....this was my last view of Canada as I flew home on Saturday afternoon.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            *sighs*...sure is.....this was my last view of Canada as I flew home on Saturday afternoon.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
            Wow. Deeds, that is STUNNING.

Jenny S.
            Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

Originally posted by jstiven View Post
              Wow. Deeds, that is STUNNING.

Jenny S.

I have LOADS from the journey outwards too......Our flight took us over some amazing scenery......I think this one was when we were passing over somewhere close to Edmonton....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/IMGP2233.jpg

Oh...and in case you were all wondering......the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/IMGP2187.jpg

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hey everyone!

So, as i've been a fan of Stargate since the begining i thought it was about time that i did a few 'firsts':

- After floating around Gateworld for a while thought it was about time i signed up to post *hopes first post doesn't crash the system!*

- And finally actually go to a con! I have ordered the tickets (and convinced my Dad that he should come too as don't fancy going all that way by myself first time in a plane!) and am bouncing off the walls at the idea that i will be in Vancouver next year with you guys!

I'm having serious trouble not going "WAHOO!!" every 30 seconds to express my excitement!

Am dying to find out who the guests are going to be *wishes the year to pass very quickly*

Comment

Great pics, Deeds!(I find that ALL terminals look alike, though...)
                  It's great the patterns you can see from the air when you are in a plane!
                  e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyGateGirl View Post

Am dying to find out who the guests are going to be *wishes the year to pass very quickly*
                    Welcome!
                    The year will pass quickly, but then the convention will pass even quicker!
                    Bar.
                    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

I have LOADS from the journey outwards too......Our flight took us over some amazing scenery......I think this one was when we were passing over somewhere close to Edmonton....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/IMGP2233.jpg

Oh...and in case you were all wondering......the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/IMGP2187.jpgDeeds xx

Yes, that definitely looks like Alberta to me, since I live there. That must have been just after our massive snow storm. The windy twisty thing would be the North Saskatchewan River.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey everyone!

So, as i've been a fan of Stargate since the begining i thought it was about time that i did a few 'firsts':

- After floating around Gateworld for a while thought it was about time i signed up to post *hopes first post doesn't crash the system!*

- And finally actually go to a con! I have ordered the tickets (and convinced my Dad that he should come too as don't fancy going all that way by myself first time in a plane!) and am bouncing off the walls at the idea that i will be in Vancouver next year with you guys!

I'm having serious trouble not going "WAHOO!!" every 30 seconds to express my excitement!

Welcome GiddyGateGirl. Can we call you GGG for short? Everyone calls me AG. Which makes me ever so glad I didn't go with, Iggy Top for a nick name.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
                          Welcome!
                          The year will pass quickly, but then the convention will pass even quicker!
                          Bar.
                          Thank you!
                          Yes, i had a horrible feeling that that might happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            Welcome GiddyGateGirl. Can we call you GGG for short? Everyone calls me AG. Which makes me ever so glad I didn't go with, Iggy Top for a nick name.
                            lol!

Thank you for the welcome and yes GGG will be fine thanks AG

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
                              Me too!

And i love seeing pics!

Here are some i have taken of the views from our house(Sometimes you see a beautiful moment happening and you are glad you have your camera with you):
                              Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              Lovely pics there Bar!

On the seasonal theme.....

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Krisz07/Oct07003.jpg[/IMG]

Autumn view from my living room window.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Krisz07/Jan082.jpg[/IMG]

...and it does snow in Vancouver, my road in January.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Krisz07/Burrardandcrazysun.jpg[/IMG]

You get fantastic and bizarre sunsets here. I saved this image off the Katcam site when I happend to look on it one day to see this whacky sunset over the Burrard Street Bridge.

Deeds xx
                              Great pics, everyone, I wish the view out of my window was so nice, I just see another building through mine.

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the madhouse! EG
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Yes, that definitely looks like Alberta to me, since I live there. That must have been just after our massive snow storm. The windy twisty thing would be the North Saskatchewan River.
                                Are there Pirates on that river?
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X