X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoxyBrownSGC
    Yep, it's Trish!

how ya doing woman????

oh lord, you, me and my shadow (snort) all in the same room.....david ain't gonna know what to do with himself

poor boy has no idea what he's gotten himself into
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I know it's late and I *just* joined but I'm coming to Gatecon and would love to meet you guys.
      You didn't think you'd manage to not meet me anyway, did you...?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        how ya doing woman????
        Doing great! Getting worked like crazy at the new job, anxiously awaiting vacation which starts next week (whoo hoo!). By this time next week I'll be luxuriating in a hotel room before flying out to Vancouver the next day.

oh lord, you, me and my shadow (snort) all in the same room.....david ain't gonna know what to do with himself

LOL! He's definitely in for quite an *experience*

-- Foxy

P.S. I LOVE your Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          You didn't think you'd manage to not meet me anyway, did you...?
          Oh of course not! You're tops on my list of people to meet at Gatecon besides Chris Judge and David Palffy

Speaking of the get-together, I may wind up catching up with you guys at Cronus. Knowing how I like to run my mouth talking to people, I'll probably be at the cocktail party for 1/2 an hour to 45 min instead of the 15 you guys are planning.

-- Foxy

Comment

Oh of course not! You're tops on my list of people to meet at Gatecon besides Chris Judge and David Palffy

Speaking of the get-together, I may wind up catching up with you guys at Cronus. Knowing how I like to run my mouth talking to people, I'll probably be at the cocktail party for 1/2 an hour to 45 min instead of the 15 you guys are planning.

-- Foxy
            Wow, right beside Chris and David, that's a great place to be!

Comment

If you're not with us when we bug we'll save you a spot, Foxy!!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                If you're not with us when we bug we'll save you a spot, Foxy!!
                Thanks David! Just look for the 'Naomi Campbell' clone in the white dress frantically looking for where you guys are at Cronus

-- Foxy

Comment

I'll be at Gatecon!!!!!

I'm doing the studio tour (yippee!!!!!!) but none of the other stuff. I won't know about a meet-up with GW folks until I get there.

But if there's a board somewhere that has postings, I'll check it when I get there.

I'm leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.
                  Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

I leave tomorrow too. Yay!!!!!!! See you guys in Vancouver. Safe journey to all going to Gatecon. Congrats to those who are going to the studio tour.

Comment

Yeah, and then you add me and "birthday twin" Feli...*evil grin*

Gilder

Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I've finished the Camofusion Afghan, which is being donated to the Sekh's Party Auction. Photos are posted in GateGoers Yahoo Group; images are too large to attach to this post.

If you're coming to Sekh's Party, bid high to benefit Canadian Cystic Fibrosis!

Gilder
                        Con Crochet Queen
                        Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I'm leaving home at 3am! I'll arrive in Van tommorw. See you all there !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since I'm not going to Gatecon, I haven't been following this thread lest I become green with envy and hurl hexes. However, I was wondering if anyone is blogging Gatecon? Or if you know of someone who is?
                            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                            once done, cannot be undone...
                            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Blogging? Like writing reports?

Uhh, you'll have my daily report here at GateWorld -- I hope that was the appropriate answer.

I'll still be in communication with everyone here while at the con, but on a very limited basis.

Comment

I might blog it. Depends on what my access is like. And my schedule. And my general interest level. I'm taking my laptop with me, but I've a feeling net access rates are going to be scary. Oh, how I wish that little cybercafe across the street was still in operation. Great place, great rates, good mochas. *sigh*

Plus, y'know, I'm still new to this blogging thing. Dunno if I want people to actually read what I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X