Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen, Gilder. Yes, it was an awesome trip. Great to meet everyone, from Shadow to Norlioness. Very refreshing to put some faces on these comments!

Comment

Originally posted by David
      Amen, Gilder. Yes, it was an awesome trip. Great to meet everyone, from Shadow to Norlioness. Very refreshing to put some faces on these comments!
      The GW dinner was awesome. The best part of GATECON is meeting people that I have read. Of course seeing the actors is great too. Thanks for the surprise guest, David.

I used to say that nothing in this world could make me get up at 4-5 am. But doing it at GATECON didn't seem so hard. Just don't anyone tell my boss. I am, infamous, for not wanting to get up that early for work.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I typically arrive five or ten minutes late for work. Luckily we are expected a half hour before customers start pouring in to make deposits and withdrawals.

Hope to see you again next year, Scarym... Already cooking up my next surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          *gasp!* Finally!!! I am able to log onto the GW forum. Have been having IP and DNS update issues with my cable provider. :-(

David, it was great meeting you, your mom and the GW gang *waves Hi to everyone* I had a fantastic time in Vancouver and look forward to meeting everyone again (and possibly more Gateworlders?) at the next Gatecon. Thanks, David, for hosting the GW get-together and inviting the special guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness

David, it was great meeting you, your mom and the GW gang *waves Hi to everyone* I had a fantastic time in Vancouver and look forward to meeting everyone again (and possibly more Gateworlders?) at the next Gatecon. Thanks, David, for hosting the GW get-together and inviting the special guests.
            I missed special guests?

I missed the memo on a final meetup place I guess. Next year I'll do better.
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
              I missed special guests?

I missed the memo on a final meetup place I guess. Next year I'll do better.
              Sorry you missed the get-together, Susan. The surprise guests were Michael Adamthwaite (Herak) and his friend. You can see Michael on GW's video Gatecon: A Backstage Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                Sorry you missed the get-together, Susan. The surprise guests were Michael Adamthwaite (Herak) and his friend. You can see Michael on GW's video Gatecon: A Backstage Pass.
                Cool, Herak. I've got that vid but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to make time now.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

his friend was actually his fiance...

Comment

Interesting, I recognised him and wasn't too sure it was him, paused the video, it's my first prime!
                    __

__

Comment

Working...
                    X