Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever that is with the lemon! I love it....

And MM, I totally saw yours it's adorable!
    Last edited by ~Sarah~; 10 December 2008, 11:28 AM.
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      And MM, I totally saw yours it's adorable!
      Awww thanks, I have a feeling when I see it as an 8x10 I might like it better(I look squished there, lol!)
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
        Photo ops are up on the Creation site http://www.creationent.com/FF02/index.htm
        ohmygawd, david is such a ham!

Comment

~Sarah~ and MM, both of your photo ops are freaking AWESOME!!!

I blinked in my David photo op. So as usual, I look like a total monkey in the ONE photo op I was looking forward to the most. Oh well, right? All of our group piccies came out great though.... Why I kept putting my hand in my pants pocket, I have no freaking clue!!!!

"Spoilerized" for size.....

Alexis Cruz
          Spoiler:

Gina Torres
          Spoiler:

David Hewlett
          Spoiler:

Jason Momoa
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by Chelle; 10 December 2008, 10:00 PM. Reason: Snowflake - I made a mess, dawg....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Chelle those are awesome! They look great! Seriously those turned out fantastic!
            Michelle looks so cute in the Jason one, she looks all snuggled up to him...
            I really, really, really like the Gina one, you all have such great smiles!

And David's got such a cute smile in his! Just adorable!
            Thanks for sharing those girl!
            sigpic

Comment

I was a little nervous on how the photos would turn out - the other con I've been to, they were downloading pics to a computer immediately so they could reshoot if there was a problem and you got a 'sneak preview' of your photo.
              sigpic

Comment

If you send me the large size jpg of the one with your eyes closed and one of the others I can fix it so you'll never know email at browncoat [at] fannishinquisition.com

Comment

Great pic'c Chelle!!! We look awesome!!!
                  Lets do it again shall we? Hmmmmm, maybe next year???

lol, when I spell checked hmmmmm, it came up with the word homomorphic.
                  Music and Stargate
                  sigpic
                  Perfection

Comment

*gigglesnort* That's hilarious!

But as far as going back to the con..... I second that motion!

*running off to start working on plans to plot trouble that we can get into....*
                    sigpic

Comment

I totally agree - I re-upped our tickets for next year, so I'll definitely be there. Now all of you out-of-towners need to figure out your arrangements, and it'll be allllllll good!

You think Michelle looked cute in the Jason group pic, check out her individual pic!!

Spoiler:

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                        I totally agree - I re-upped our tickets for next year, so I'll definitely be there. Now all of you out-of-towners need to figure out your arrangements, and it'll be allllllll good!

You think Michelle looked cute in the Jason group pic, check out her individual pic!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...s/_MG_2227.jpg
                        Yeah, I was looking at that on Creation's site and pointed out to my friend how giddy she looks.

I adore mine, too. I don't think Jason takes bad pictures. But he was having too much fun in mine.

Comment

I really have to respect Jason for both coming and doing photo ops. My thumbnail looks pretty good and I'm hoping the 8x10 will be worth showing off.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

Spoiler:
                            See she doesn't take any bad pics either! I love the 'hang loose' hand! She just looks like she's in heaven!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                              I really have to respect Jason for both coming and doing photo ops. My thumbnail looks pretty good and I'm hoping the 8x10 will be worth showing off.
                              Me, too. I was VERY grateful... thankful... and impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                                I am with you on that one, he was just plain sweet. He answered the phone when it was my turn to get my signature, then looked up at me in the middle of his conversation and turned a lovely shade of light pink, said sorry, then asked if I would like to talk to Joe....lol, what a great guy. He has a heart of gold.

Can we go back in time????
                                Music and Stargate
                                sigpic
                                Perfection

Comment

Working...
                                X