Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi Appreciation Thread (spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I'm not smitten, I just think he's cool.

Comment

OK,

I have to laugh here! I love all the pics. I've only been able to read his blog off and on and have enjoyed it when I read it...but the reason I really have to laugh here is that when reading his blog, I never picture him in a suit! Not that I really have a descriptive picture of him in my head (ala a thunk thread) but you know when you read you develop a picture in your head and mine just never included a suit!

The 'evil' pics are a hoot!

Have fun!

S

P. S. I'm always amazed at what he has time for....writing a ton, reading a ton, eating more than just mac and cheese and family life too?!! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
        OK,

I have to laugh here! I love all the pics. I've only been able to read his blog off and on and have enjoyed it when I read it...but the reason I really have to laugh here is that when reading his blog, I never picture him in a suit! Not that I really have a descriptive picture of him in my head (ala a thunk thread) but you know when you read you develop a picture in your head and mine just never included a suit!

The 'evil' pics are a hoot!

Have fun!

S

P. S. I'm always amazed at what he has time for....writing a ton, reading a ton, eating more than just mac and cheese and family life too?!! Wow!
        Welcome
        You should read his blog more often, it cracks me up every morning

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Welcome
          You should read his blog more often, it cracks me up every morning

I love his snark he amuses me no end.

Comment

Just been watching SG1's Wormhole Extreme and guess who popped up

Spoiler:

Hehehe.

Comment

Aw man, I've seen that episode like 3 times and never noticed. Now I'm gonna have to watch it again!
              Oh, the tragedy...

Comment

I have to say, I think I've seen Joe in better outfits...

Comment

great thread!!

i love JM, i read his blog everyday and sometimes post questions, its very exciting when he answers them too!! i love the pics and behind the scenes stuff and the spoilers (especially shep whumpy ones!!!) and of course hearing about what hes up to!!

the man is a legend!!

im so glad hes in charge now....i think season 4 could potentially be the best yet, everything ive heard so far sounds brilliant!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Yay! A positive thread for JM I remember hearing all of the lemmings ruckus back when, and thought he was the devil. Then of course, I read his blog and realized that was most certainly not the case, although I think it's funny how he plays it up

I really like his sense of humor about life and the show. I appreciate any writer/producer/director/etc that takes time out of their day to answer questions from fans (he even answers ones from extremely rude ones!).

I also happen to love most of his episodes from seasons 9 & 10 of SG-1. MM is probably my favorite episode. I also recently enjoyed listening to his commentary for TPTB and TTTB

Love the pictures, btw.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yay more thunkers. -ah, i mean. appreciators...

love the piccies!
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hey Roo! Hey Stef! Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

I also happen to love most of his episodes from seasons 9 & 10 of SG-1. MM is probably my favorite episode. I also recently enjoyed listening to his commentary for TPTB and TTTB

he's also gonna do the one for Memento Mori, right? that would be very interesting
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                            he's also gonna do the one for Memento Mori, right? that would be very interesting
                            Yeah, I put the question to him a little while back and he said that he was going to do commentaries for all of the episodes he wrote: "Morpheus," "Memento Mori," "Counterstrike," "The Quest Pt.I," and "Family Ties." Of course, I don't know where this leaves "The Quest Pt.2" which he also wrote (maybe he was lumping The Quests together when he answered?). I'd really like to hear his commentary for that one, it's another favorite of mine from season 10. did

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yay! A positive thread for JM I remember hearing all of the lemmings ruckus back when, and thought he was the devil. Then of course, I read his blog and realized that was most certainly not the case, although I think it's funny how he plays it up

I really like his sense of humor about life and the show. I appreciate any writer/producer/director/etc that takes time out of their day to answer questions from fans (he even answers ones from extremely rude ones!).

Love the pictures, btw.

-Stef
                              oh i know, ive seen some terrible things written about joe..but i think hes great!!!
                              love the pics too!!
                              Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Hey Roo! Hey Stef! Welcome
                              hey firefly!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Yeah, I put the question to him a little while back and he said that he was going to do commentaries for all of the episodes he wrote: "Morpheus," "Memento Mori," "Counterstrike," "The Quest Pt.I," and "Family Ties." Of course, I don't know where this leaves "The Quest Pt.2" which he also wrote (maybe he was lumping The Quests together when he answered?). I'd really like to hear his commentary for that one, it's another favorite of mine from season 10. did

-Stef
                                *phew* i hoped it wasn't wishful thinking. hey, cool you got your question answered.

hopefully he'll be doing Quest 2 as well. i know with the sga s2 they had a bunch of ppl doing the commentary for Lost Boys, but only Martin Wood was available to do The Hive, so maybe JM was busy during the commentary time.

Counterstrike wasn't one of my fave eps (grr @ jaffa), so it'd be cool to hear his interpretation of it
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X