Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi Appreciation Thread (spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t for PG15! you have to share the spoiler with us! (or just me, i don't really care about anyone else )
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

At this point, I don't even know if I'll get the prize. You know how Joe is.

Still, at least I got a new sig out of it.

Comment

bahahahahaha lol PG15, if you dont get i'll get out my poking stick and poke him into giving me... uhh... i mean you the spoiler...

Comment

^^ it would be pretty bad if he didn't give it to you. i mean afterall you live right near the studios, right? he wouldn't have to post it to you, you could just pop by and pick it up.

i'd be more interested in the spoiler. hope it's a good one!
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Aw thats so cute can imagine McKay having full conversations with them

That sounds like a great fic idea. I just checked Joe's blog and he confirmed that they were indeed Carson's turtles.

CONGRATS TO PG-15 on your win. Love the new sig.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              I won the flocking!! I'm the king of the world!!
              WTG PG-15 - love the sig

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Joe should be updating his blog soon, so I'll get my answer...soon.

Comment

hahaha wow i didn't even notice the sig! and i make them!

I would have loved to make you a teh awesome flocky one, but my laptop is still broke and my sig request thread is getting full, lol. when i get it back I'm going to go sig crazy, I'm having photoshop withdrawals!

Cant wait till his blog! but i wont be able to to read it for a while! Rose_Angel and I are going to see transformers soon. *sings theme song*

Congrats again, you lucky person!

Comment

Yup, it is luck alright.

Here's what Joe had to say:

PG15 writes: “ I do live very close to Bridge Studios (around Metrotown), perhaps I should come down personally tomorrow to receive my prize?”

Answer: Sadly, the sets are dark for the next three weeks. However, do include your email in your next post. I promise not to approve it and share it with the all of the readers of this blog (but will sell it to that UK Lottery Corporation that has informed me I’ve won 10 million dollars in a recent draw I didn’t even enter. Here’s hoping you should be so lucky).
                    Great, now I'll have to do the "refresh-every-minute" thing with Joe's blog AND my email inbox.

EDIT: Check that; he just email me. Wow, this is very...weird. Maybe I'm dreaming.
                    Last edited by PG15; 27 June 2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

wow that's so cool! now you have his personel email! forget blogging, all you need to do now is send him an email!

the most important part, did he give you the spoiler? or are you sworn to secrecey?
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

You know what? How dumb am I...I forgot to ask about it. I supposed it'll come with the flocking when he ships it to me in a few weeks.

And when I get it, you can bet this thread I'll reveal it. After all, what else are spoilers for?

Comment

a few weeks! that's an awful long time.

thanks for promising to share! and congrats again
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

Yup, it is luck alright.

Here's what Joe had to say:

Great, now I'll have to do the "refresh-every-minute" thing with Joe's blog AND my email inbox.

EDIT: Check that; he just email me. Wow, this is very...weird. Maybe I'm dreaming.
                            OMG that is so cool!! an email from JM, I am jealous!!

Comment

I won the flocking!! I'm the king of the world!!
                              Well done! I'm so jealous, I was away when the comp was running!

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              w00t for PG15! you have to share the spoiler with us! (or just me, i don't really care about anyone else )
                              And me

Cool! Lucky you!

Comment

Alright, FF love, I'm here. Now I demand recompense for having joined in your little JM plottings (possibly of the chocolae variety ) even if I do enjoy his cynical, sarcastic and odd sense of humour from time to time And that he likes Flight of the Concords, who are brilliantly funny (they have their own TV show now? That is just too good) and have in their repetoire such wonderful things as a 'Folk Rap', 'Business Time' (a "folk'n'b' jam" which involves scary use of men's socks) and 'Albie the Racist Dragon- Pt. 6). God forbid, he's growing on me
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X