Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Thanks.
    Sam's taken from the promo pic for "Family Ties" - here.
    Wow, you're truly gifted! Her skin color is so different in the original...

Comment

Hi zuz!

Is it possible to have the drool fill up over Zelenka's head with maybe a bubble or two? Bubble's are optional!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello hello zuz! Just found this thread(tho I can't remember how now) and I love your smilies, esp the Rodney ones. I was just wondering if you could maybe, possibly make a Rodey/ZedPM smilie like with hearts around Rodney? It would be ineresting to see. If it's even possible to do a ZedPM that is. Thanx.

In case you're wondering why Rodney/ZedPM I thought since he's always so happy to find/see a ZedPm I why not a smilie depicting that. If it's no trouble.

If you can't do it that's ok.

Lastly, I snerched-snurched? a coulpla Rodney smilies.

Thanx again. Bye
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Hello hello zuz! Just found this thread(tho I can't remember how now) and I love your smilies, esp the Rodney ones. I was just wondering if you could maybe, possibly make a Rodey/ZedPM smilie like with hearts around Rodney? It would be ineresting to see. If it's even possible to do a ZedPM that is. Thanx.

In case you're wondering why Rodney/ZedPM I thought since he's always so happy to find/see a ZedPm I why not a smilie depicting that. If it's no trouble.

If you can't do it that's ok.

Lastly, I snerched-snurched? a coulpla Rodney smilies.

Thanx again. Bye
          it's been made... i believe by myn.... you should look thru her thread too... but as it is, she's no longer taking requests....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Zuz’s first time poster here.

Any chance for some Kolya smilies please? Maybe with him alone and some with John/Liz too.

Cheers
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              it's been made... i believe by myn.... you should look thru her thread too... but as it is, she's no longer taking requests....
              Okay, where izit?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, where izit?
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=41301
                sigpic

Comment

Ok either I'm blind (probably am ) or this has never been made... a laughing Danny smilie like this one (new style) if not could u make one Zuz?

Comment

Thanx!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                      Many people asked me about Rodney smilies.

Here they are

McKay smilies - part 1

These are GREAT!!!!! I snerched a bunch of em!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks, zuz, for all your smiles. You've made my day!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been lurking here for ages. I absolutly love all of your work zuz. I was wondering if you could do a set of ronon smillies. Also could you do some christmas ones of him as well. Pritty Please.
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            I checked out myn's thread, all I saw was a Zedpm smilie by itself and one with a sign, not the Zedpm with Rodney like I requested.

Maybe I missed it???
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 04 December 2007, 04:59 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey zuz, izit possible you could make some christmas Rodney's too??? Plz? Plz? Plz?
                              If you have the time that iz.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I checked out myn's thread, all I saw was a Zedpm smilie by itself and one with a sign, not the Zedpm with Rodney like I requested.

Maybe I missed it???
                                possibly... i'm pretty sure it was made tho... have you asked the ppl in Mckay appreciation threads? one of them have bound to have nabbed it...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X