zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Awwww! That's so sweet. Love you, too, Melissa!

Hope you're having GREAT HOLIDAYS!
    Yep! Just sitting here playing on GW...and I'm off work until January 2nd...

And BTW...

Congratulations, Zuz, on 4,600 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Yep! Just sitting here playing on GW...and I'm off work until January 2nd...

And BTW...

Congratulations, Zuz, on 4,600 posts!!!
      THANKs Melissa! And what a great news, too. And you know what? I'm off work till 2nd, too! Whoohooo! I hope we'll have a chance to talk (for a change ).

BTW I hope you got my Xmas card in time. *fingers crossed*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For all her fans:

Dr Keller smilies

Enjoy.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Milena_D:

Not my best but I hope it will do.
          OMG That's absolutely perfect!! And just in time for the DeVilish Cheerleaders' return! ^_^ Perfect timing! Thanks so much Zuz!!

For Pajus:

EDIT: And while I'm at it...

For Brooke and HopelessRomantic:

I don't want to intrude on these ships' custom smilies but my heart just skipped thinking of a Daniel/Vala version. Would it be possible to have a DeVilish family smilie? And if so, there's absolutely no rush so enjoy your holidays before getting back to work ^_~

CHRISTMAS SMILIES

daniel

vala

vala/daniel

Honestly, I think expression on the forums might be very dry without smilies like yours to brighten things up! Thank you so much for all the time you spend making smilies to cater to everyone's different ships and favourite characters! And thanks a million for these great DeVilish ones, I'll be sure to let the Fruitcakes know about them! ^_^ Merry Christmas!!! ^_^
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

janet

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

teal'c

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Not long ago, somebody asked me to make Dr Keller/Ronon smilies. I can't find the request but I'm pretty sure.

So here's a couple of them (pun sooo intended ):

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Thanks zuz! They weren't for me but I love them!

Comment

I love the various Keller smilies. They're so cute.
                  . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Not long ago, somebody asked me to make Dr Keller/Ronon smilies. I can't find the request but I'm pretty sure.

So here's a couple of them (pun sooo intended ):

Ronon...Keller...equals freaking HOT...OMG! That would be...YUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      <lazy snip>
                      Honestly, I think expression on the forums might be very dry without smilies like yours to brighten things up! Thank you so much for all the time you spend making smilies to cater to everyone's different ships and favourite characters! And thanks a million for these great DeVilish ones, I'll be sure to let the Fruitcakes know about them! ^_^ Merry Christmas!!! ^_^
                      Thank you so much for your kind words, Milena.

Here is a belated present for those of you who like sudoku.

I made a few picture ones with stargate characters. Here are the links:

Stargate SG-1 Picture Sudoku

Stargate Atlantis Sudoku
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Sudoku

You're welcome And omg the Sudokus are AMAZING!!! I'm not a fan of the actual game myself since I have yet to win one since...ever But the sheer design of your version (actually just the fact that you created one!) is sooo phenomenal, so much funner than numbers! I might even win one now!
                        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Sudoku
                          I'm not a fan of Sudoku but that was fun,it's alot more fun with pics than it is with numbers!
                          sigpic

Comment

janet

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

teal'c

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Teal'c is so sweet in the hat!! I like em(though, I myself prefer Teal'c a bachelor)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Can anyone help me, please?
                              I've searched, but can't find Rodney and ZPM smiles.
                              Can anyone post them or send by a private message?
                              sigpic

Comment

Egle01, here's the one I made for RodneyIsGodney.

Myn also made a few, try her thread, it's in the Fandom section, title is Camello and Myn's smiley shop.

Hope it helped.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X