Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    (((Sariana, PuddleJumper, Linda)))

I will make them but I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back before Saturday, so I guess you'll have to wait till Saturday night.

BYE!
    That's kewl,whenever you've got time is fine!
    sigpic

Comment

Can someone tell me what Kanan is? It's probably really obvious but I'm not seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Can someone tell me what Kanan is? It's probably really obvious but I'm not seeing it
        Spoilered for season 4
        Spoiler:
        Kanan is the guy that Teyla's been seeing and he's the Father of her baby...That's what Rachel said anyway.....But we do know that she's been having a relationship with him,it was mentioned in Missing!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember! For some reason that name isn't familiar though Thanks!

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember! For some reason that name isn't familiar though Thanks!
            Yeah i'm trying to forget that name...As you've probably noticed i can't stand him even though i ain't seen him yet but i don't want him to be with Teyla,he's got a nickname you know Canoe

OT
            Spoiler:
            I saw your location and i'd just like to say,i'm from Scotland but i think Leon is pure mince singing,he's been rubbish from the start....I don't think he'll go very far!
            sigpic

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              I'm Scottish too and completely agree. He's useless and Rhydian deserved to win

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                I did. You can see it in JessM's sig. But Myn made one, too, with her version of young Daniel and I think it's supercute, so look around her thread.
                And just where will would I find JessM? Hmm? What thread d'ya think?
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  And just where will would I find JessM? Hmm? What thread d'ya think?
                  JessM is a big Daniel fan. She's also a Sam/Daniel Shipper...so my guess is she might hang out in threads of that...persuasion.

Ya know...I hope Santa is very good to Zuz this Christmas...because she has been so generous of her time and talent with all of us!

Love ya, Zuz!!!

Comment

If you click on the arrow next to the search function at the top of the page, it comes up with a box. If you click "advanced search" it takes you to a page where you can search for people via their username. If you type in JessM it will come up with a list of threads she's posted in. Then click on her name at the top of that window and it will take you to her profile where you can PM her

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      JessM is a big Daniel fan. She's also a Sam/Daniel Shipper...so my guess is she might hang out in threads of that...persuasion.

Ya know...I hope Santa is very good to Zuz this Christmas...because she has been so generous of her time and talent with all of us!

Love ya, Zuz!!!
                      Yes DITTO.....zuz rocks!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Love ya, Zuz!!!
                        If you click on the arrow next to the search function at the top of the page, it comes up with a box. If you click "advanced search" it takes you to a page where you can search for people via their username. If you type in JessM it will come up with a list of threads she's posted in. Then click on her name at the top of that window and it will take you to her profile where you can PM her
                        Thanx guys.

Had a smilie thought. What about elves? Pointy ears, lil elf hats. Was watching Rudolph with my twin nieces and nephew, saw the elves in santa's workshop and I thought Stargate characters as elves might make cute smlies. If it can be done that is. I'm thinkin' that maybe, just maybe, they might be a tad difficult to make. 'Course, I could be wrong.

What do y'all think?
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 December 2007, 01:34 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Me again.Sorry. Another smilie idea crossed my mind this morning while eating a candycane. I imagined them with candycanes sticking out of their mouths or something like that. Basically, I was just thinkin bout candycane possibilities.

Again, sorry. I love Christmas and I can't stop thinkin' bout Christmas smilies. It's just so much fun!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Sheesh! Where'd everybody go???

Smilie idea! Or mabye just an add on to already existing x-mas smilies. The Santa hats. What about, I dunno, puttin a word on the fuzzy white part of the hat. If it can be done that is. The words *Naughty* and *Nice* come to mind.
                            An example for the Jack/Sam shippers would be this: *Naughty* on Jack's Santa hat and *Nice* on Sam's hat. They would be smiling of course. I've been imagining this for Rodney too. He'd be cute wearing a *Naughty* Santa hat and smiling.

Just thought I throw this out there, see what you all think.

Bye, RiG.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Uh, I'm too lazy to check to see if it's been done yet, but could you please make a Ronon and Jennifer smiley with mistletoe?

Please and thank you, zuz! Your smilies ROCK!
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Sheesh! Where'd everybody go???
                                Please remember that zuz makes the smilies in her spare time. People might not believe it but smilies take ages to make and if people keep requesting so many it will take time. zuz does have a life too and with Christmas coming up she probably has a lot of stuff to do outside GateWorld. If you're patient I'm sure she'll get around to doing your requests, but I'm pretty sure that making smilies isn't at the top of her "to do" list

Comment

Working...
                                X