zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Please remember that zuz makes the smilies in her spare time. People might not believe it but smilies take ages to make and if people keep requesting so many it will take time. zuz does have a life too and with Christmas coming up she probably has a lot of stuff to do outside GateWorld. If you're patient I'm sure she'll get around to doing your requests, but I'm pretty sure that making smilies isn't at the top of her "to do" list
    Aye,i'm not generally the most patient person in the world most of the time ,i told zuz to take her time....I'm in no rush and with Crimbo coming up fast everyones kinda busy an all!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Please remember that zuz makes the smilies in her spare time. People might not believe it but smilies take ages to make and if people keep requesting so many it will take time. zuz does have a life too and with Christmas coming up she probably has a lot of stuff to do outside GateWorld. If you're patient I'm sure she'll get around to doing your requests, but I'm pretty sure that making smilies isn't at the top of her "to do" list
      Not a problem. Seriously.

I was just sharing my ideas iz all. If you read my posts again you'll notice that I never actually "asked" zuz to make them, not one of them was directed at zuz specifically. I put the ideas out there yes, but that's all they are, ideas; something to think about. I certainly wasn't expecting zuz to make them or anything. And I certainly don't want to take away from her RL. No, I didn't realise that they take a lot of time to make but I do know that it's not easy to make them.

~~~Sorry zuz~~~

You won't hear another peep outta me.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
        Hey zuz, I was wondering if you could make a McShep smilie with them holding a Merry Christmas sign? Please? The slash pairings like to celebrate Christmas too.
        For PuddleJumper:

mcshep:

For other slash pairing fans:

rockett:

jack/daniel:
        Last edited by zuz; 22 December 2007, 06:06 PM.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Sariana:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by HopelessRomantic View Post
            Awesome! They're brilliant!

Oh and while you're at it, could I trouble you for some Cam/Vala and Daniel/Janet smilies?

Please, Thankyou.

Lyss
            For HopelessRomantic:

More to come after Holidays.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Linda:

Enjoy.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                For PuddleJumper:

mcshep:
                It's wonderful! Thank you zuz!

Comment

hey, pud, i love the mckay chrisy lites in your sig
                  Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by ebethman
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  Originally posted by Bray
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

zelenka Xmas smilies

Enjoy.
                    Last edited by zuz; 23 December 2007, 01:21 AM.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Sariana:

Wooooooow ! Bravo Zuz ! It's really great ! I looooooooove it ! Thank you !
                      art by Pentapus

Comment

For Linda:

Enjoy.
                        Thank you so much zuz,Camy will love these...It won't let me green you so here's some Mental green
                        sigpic

Comment

zelenka Xmas smilies

Enjoy.
                          These are adorable zuz! Thanks!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks, firefly! I DO have a life and a family and a very demanding job and as a result extreme lack of spare time, so some of you simply wait for their smilies like forever. Thanks for your continuing patience, guys.

I also love Stargate; and Photoshopping is my way of celebrating the fandom and "meeting" new people. And MANY interesting people I met over the course of past two years. I'm extremely happy that many of them became my friends. Cheers to Stargate for that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Not a problem. Seriously.

I was just sharing my ideas iz all. If you read my posts again you'll notice that I never actually "asked" zuz to make them, not one of them was directed at zuz specifically. I put the ideas out there yes, but that's all they are, ideas; something to think about. I certainly wasn't expecting zuz to make them or anything. And I certainly don't want to take away from her RL. No, I didn't realise that they take a lot of time to make but I do know that it's not easy to make them.

~~~Sorry zuz~~~

You won't hear another peep outta me.
                            No need to be sorry, RIG! I enjoyed your ideas very much! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THEM. As I have already said last week I don't have time to make them this year so I save them for later use. .

Merry Christmas to you!

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                            It's wonderful! Thank you zuz!
                            Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                            Wooooooow ! Bravo Zuz ! It's really great ! I looooooooove it ! Thank you !
                            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Thank you so much zuz,Camy will love these...It won't let me green you so here's some Mental green
                            You're welcome, ladies. Merry Christmas to you.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              These are adorable zuz! Thanks!
                              You're welcome, Rosehawk.

VESELE VANOCE! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

As all of you have already guessed Vesele Vanoce is Czech for Merry Christmas.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                <snip>

Ya know...I hope Santa is very good to Zuz this Christmas...because she has been so generous of her time and talent with all of us!

Love ya, Zuz!!!
                                Awwww! That's so sweet. Love you, too, Melissa!

Hope you're having GREAT HOLIDAYS!
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X